Destrudo's Despair: COMPLETE with Epilogue (9/20/20)

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 17! updated 8/16

Post by Calamity Jade »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I absolutely love that you have this set up as a TV show, though somehow I don't think Angela really knows what she's gotten herself into.

Wow Angela got a lot of chance cards. :lol:

Going to work for the free meals is always a plus when you're just starting out, especially in an apocalypse.

I've never done an apoc myself, but I've read them, but it's been a long time, so I've completely forgotten about a bunch of restrictions. You're doing great with what you have so far.

Love that Gabriel is getting introduced to his future spouse earlier!

The kid's reactions to their parent's PDA was funny.

What an unfortunate outfit Angela grew up in.

Poor Gabe with his inevitable aspiration failure for skipping college.

Woo for Solveig entering the family and letting them eat food!

Wow you lucked out with getting the jobs you wanted for everyone, even though they're already getting chance cards.

I know I would be thinking of things besides college if I were a teen sim, but I also really didn't want to go to college.

Wow Solveig try and look a little happier about your new baby!

Aamir's outfit and hairstyle combo is hilarious.

RIP Angela. She was a good founder. :(

Solveig is the worst. Not caring about her kids, cheating on her husband right in front of his face.

Now Zeeshan's gone too. :(

Gabe finding out about Solveig and Faith was anitclamtic, or he just really didn't care too much since they weren't really in love? Who knows?
I'll be back to finish the rest soon, but I'm really enjoying this so far. :)

Hey, ^^ thank you for reading/commenting!
Spoiler:
The idea of a reality TV apocalypse is one I've had going in my head for a while. Basically, a divergence from the usual nuclear explosion and zombies running amok. It just makes sense since I'm throwing a sim into an unpleasant situation and "presenting" it to an audience. :sly:

Yeah I read the rules about 20 times or so before starting my apocalypse, but it helped that I've read a lot of documented challenges so I have a sense of what tips and tricks to use.

What I did to circumvent the Journalism restriction was store newspapers in the inventory to get more options. Helped a little, but sometimes the same jobs would still pop up in the first listing.

Yeah, the college want spam is very annoying. I'm just glad that, unlike a legacy, you don't get points taken off for aspiration failures! Because otherwise I would lose horribly.

I still miss Angie and Zeeshan :(. Their early years were rough but at least they died platinum.

Regarding Solveig and Gabriel, I don't want to spoil anything but they were essentially thrown into an arranged marriage from the start. But that is the fate of apocalypse heirs.
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Back for more!
Spoiler:
Before I even saw the title of Amir's Book, I was going to comment on how it looks like the lower half of him is always frozen. :lol:

Katsu's bragging about having a family had me laughing so hard. Poor townie kid! Honestly, he might have it better since he's basically immortal.

I feel like poor Gabe's had sort of a rough life. At least his kid's love him?

Wow double whammy with Katsu's aspirations. Hopefully he rolls more grilled cheese wants because being a pleasure sim would be miserable this early on in an appocalypse.

That weird shirt getting passed down through the generations.

Bowling shirt lady is probably a much better girlfriend.

Matching shirts = a good couple. At least they'll hopefully be happier than Kai's parents?

I never realized that was from having BFF status. Noted. Yeah I don't go barging into my friends' houses either.

Woo baby!

Goopy is bored of the baby already.

Also super awkward how Goopy and Solveig are going to have chemistry. Hopefully no more cheating!

At least since Katsu wasn't big into school he didn't have a meltdown when growing up.

That's one way to celebrate your kid's birthday. :rofl:

Yes go Seren! Tell Christy off.

Oh the awkwardness of chemistry with almost identical sims. Been there before with two family sim, almost identical twins having one girl bounce back and forth between them.

Oh no! That sucks that Faith got fired.

Goopy's book is uh interesting. Goldfish, fried eggs, aliens, and woohoo. He's such a character.

Poor Seren. Christy on the other hand, I don't feel bad for her not being able to stalk Solveig anymore.

Sad to see Generation 2 go. :(

Poor Seren and Benjamin for having indifferent parents. At least Gabriel cared with his kids.

I'm glad Aamire got a chance to be young again. All the spares can just live happily in that little house next door.

I love Seren's awkward work outfit. A sunhat really isn't the best option.

Ben really cares about the LAW.

Tucker is a little terror!

Oh Goopy, rejecting your own husband? Really?

Seren is having a time of it in college. Though really, is college ever fun?

Quit cutting him off! Let Zeeshan 2.0 talk! :lol:

Um, Ben, buddy, I'm pretty sure you should have a degree to be a lawyer.

Will Seren actually get to marry for love?

I laughed at the 'things have been a little hectic.' You're a kid? What could you possibly have going on in your life?

Oooo townie drama. it's always interesting to see who they like and who they hate.

Romance sims just love your sims!

Atlas is cute, and he has slightly different genetics with his brown hair.

Wendy and Goopy. Gotta say I didn't see that one coming!

I care about Kai dying, even if his family doesn't. RIP!

Seren having nice points for show like a celebrity totally fits with the challenge being "broadcast" and her diva-ish looking dress.

I almost forgot about Lisa!

Seren is definitely not a good mother, and the house seems like chaos right now. Those poor kids!

I took a peek at the makeovers, and I like them. :)
Hopefully I'll be caught up by tomorrow!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

108sims wrote:Back for more!
Spoiler:
Before I even saw the title of Amir's Book, I was going to comment on how it looks like the lower half of him is always frozen. :lol:

Katsu's bragging about having a family had me laughing so hard. Poor townie kid! Honestly, he might have it better since he's basically immortal.

I feel like poor Gabe's had sort of a rough life. At least his kid's love him?

Wow double whammy with Katsu's aspirations. Hopefully he rolls more grilled cheese wants because being a pleasure sim would be miserable this early on in an appocalypse.

That weird shirt getting passed down through the generations.

Bowling shirt lady is probably a much better girlfriend.

Matching shirts = a good couple. At least they'll hopefully be happier than Kai's parents?

I never realized that was from having BFF status. Noted. Yeah I don't go barging into my friends' houses either.

Woo baby!

Goopy is bored of the baby already.

Also super awkward how Goopy and Solveig are going to have chemistry. Hopefully no more cheating!

At least since Katsu wasn't big into school he didn't have a meltdown when growing up.

That's one way to celebrate your kid's birthday. :rofl:

Yes go Seren! Tell Christy off.

Oh the awkwardness of chemistry with almost identical sims. Been there before with two family sim, almost identical twins having one girl bounce back and forth between them.

Oh no! That sucks that Faith got fired.

Goopy's book is uh interesting. Goldfish, fried eggs, aliens, and woohoo. He's such a character.

Poor Seren. Christy on the other hand, I don't feel bad for her not being able to stalk Solveig anymore.

Sad to see Generation 2 go. :(

Poor Seren and Benjamin for having indifferent parents. At least Gabriel cared with his kids.

I'm glad Aamire got a chance to be young again. All the spares can just live happily in that little house next door.

I love Seren's awkward work outfit. A sunhat really isn't the best option.

Ben really cares about the LAW.

Tucker is a little terror!

Oh Goopy, rejecting your own husband? Really?

Seren is having a time of it in college. Though really, is college ever fun?

Quit cutting him off! Let Zeeshan 2.0 talk! :lol:

Um, Ben, buddy, I'm pretty sure you should have a degree to be a lawyer.

Will Seren actually get to marry for love?

I laughed at the 'things have been a little hectic.' You're a kid? What could you possibly have going on in your life?

Oooo townie drama. it's always interesting to see who they like and who they hate.

Romance sims just love your sims!

Atlas is cute, and he has slightly different genetics with his brown hair.

Wendy and Goopy. Gotta say I didn't see that one coming!

I care about Kai dying, even if his family doesn't. RIP!

Seren having nice points for show like a celebrity totally fits with the challenge being "broadcast" and her diva-ish looking dress.

I almost forgot about Lisa!

Seren is definitely not a good mother, and the house seems like chaos right now. Those poor kids!

I took a peek at the makeovers, and I like them. :)
Hopefully I'll be caught up by tomorrow!
Yay, you're catching up quick! :slaphappy:
Spoiler:
I love reading your comments about events that have happened in generations past. I'm so far along at this point I'm starting to forget the minor details.

I planned to marry Goopy in all along, but Kai's shirt just sealed the deal.

Oh, the days of having to deal with first born clones without Show Biz unlocked! I was constantly hovering over their thumbnails to tell who's who.

Yep, BFFS barge in unannounced, and I think sims with 10 outgoing points do this too. Locking doors is crucial!

It has been funny that I've married in so many Romance sims, definitely wasn't my intention. But I enjoy their antics. Goopy and Wendy have tried to ACT woohoo a few times, but never made it because someone always got stuck on the stairs. :rotfl:

I'm still a bit miffed that Kai died as early as he did. Not much respect from the family about his passing either, not like he lifted a super important restriction or anything. :roll:

Yeah I always die laughing too when townie kids throw me those pop-ups about not keeping touch with them enough. That's what I get for befriending eternal kids but I take what I can get with friendships.

Speaking of Aamir, I really should enter that house at some point and change their appearances lol. He's probably my favorite spare so far probably because he was the only neat freak I've had so far.

Seren, she's interesting for sure. I do like how in her case, the personality points really don't tell the whole story. She's supposed to be really nice but I don't really see that proven except with Lisa.

And Tucker is evil. End of story.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Woo no more snow (hopefully)!

I look forward to any possible surprise alien babies. ;)

This family has such bad luck with chance cards!

I actually didn't know you could throw gnomes. That does sort of look like fun. :lol:

I'm sure Seren will love having her portrait around forever.

Poor Atlas! He'll find someone better.

Wow rude Atlas! I'll chalk it up to grieving over his rejection? Nah he was still rude.

I see what you meant n your previous response about the arranged marriages. Hopefully Atlas and Sandy can come to love each other.

I'm sad to see Goopy go. He's always fun.

Hmmm Atlas is a bit of a player, but it's good he's at least getting along with Sandy now.

Ballet dancer by day, secret agent by night. :shifty:

I wonder if there'll be a generation where you don't have a romance sim spouse!

YES ALIEN! I love alien babies.

Cyrus do you really want to go through an alien pregnancy?

Nebula is adorable, and Atlas actually wants to be a hands on parent?

I like how you're narrating the uni chapter.

Who knows, Jason, the first girl you meet could be the one.

Go Sandy! I'm interested to see what her kid with Atlas looks like.

I feel like Jason is using Jasmine. Both for schoolwork and more importantly to figure out what a relationship is like. I feel like this will end badly.

Yep Jason's got himself tangled up in a mess. He seems to be more physically attracted Allyn, but more attached to Jasmine. Either way I don't think this is going to end well for any of htem.

Jason dodged a bullet with Allyn. If only he wouldn't have been so attracted to her and stuck with Jasmine.

Side not I like how Cyrus was just doing his own thing while all of Jason's romantic drama went down.

Love the new house!

I feel like Gerald is destined to be forgotten.

Shut up Meadow! Some friend you were.

A bro backrub? :haha:

I'm guessing Komei might be a future spouse.

I'm looking forward to see whatever awkward genetics Gerald grows into.

Nebula is mean, but she's also awesome.

Hmmm do I see romance in the air for Jasmine and Jason again?

All of these townie kids/teens are so rude to your sims!

I love Nebula so, so much.

Meadow's becoming a stalker now.

It's sad that Seren and Lisa had to go on the same day. I hate it when that happens.

Poor Jerry! You even grew up a girlfriend for him and no first kiss. :(
[align=center]Image
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Woo no more snow (hopefully)!

I look forward to any possible surprise alien babies. ;)

This family has such bad luck with chance cards!

I actually didn't know you could throw gnomes. That does sort of look like fun. :lol:

I'm sure Seren will love having her portrait around forever.

Poor Atlas! He'll find someone better.

Wow rude Atlas! I'll chalk it up to grieving over his rejection? Nah he was still rude.

I see what you meant n your previous response about the arranged marriages. Hopefully Atlas and Sandy can come to love each other.

I'm sad to see Goopy go. He's always fun.

Hmmm Atlas is a bit of a player, but it's good he's at least getting along with Sandy now.

Ballet dancer by day, secret agent by night. :shifty:

I wonder if there'll be a generation where you don't have a romance sim spouse!

YES ALIEN! I love alien babies.

Cyrus do you really want to go through an alien pregnancy?

Nebula is adorable, and Atlas actually wants to be a hands on parent?

I like how you're narrating the uni chapter.

Who knows, Jason, the first girl you meet could be the one.

Go Sandy! I'm interested to see what her kid with Atlas looks like.

I feel like Jason is using Jasmine. Both for schoolwork and more importantly to figure out what a relationship is like. I feel like this will end badly.

Yep Jason's got himself tangled up in a mess. He seems to be more physically attracted Allyn, but more attached to Jasmine. Either way I don't think this is going to end well for any of htem.

Jason dodged a bullet with Allyn. If only he wouldn't have been so attracted to her and stuck with Jasmine.

Side not I like how Cyrus was just doing his own thing while all of Jason's romantic drama went down.

Love the new house!

I feel like Gerald is destined to be forgotten.

Shut up Meadow! Some friend you were.

A bro backrub? :haha:

I'm guessing Komei might be a future spouse.

I'm looking forward to see whatever awkward genetics Gerald grows into.

Nebula is mean, but she's also awesome.

Hmmm do I see romance in the air for Jasmine and Jason again?

All of these townie kids/teens are so rude to your sims!

I love Nebula so, so much.

Meadow's becoming a stalker now.

It's sad that Seren and Lisa had to go on the same day. I hate it when that happens.

Poor Jerry! You even grew up a girlfriend for him and no first kiss. :(
Spoiler:
I was so excited when he got abducted on the first try. That pretty much NEVER happens.

I really wanted to give Meadow a chance, since she has a bad rep in other stories. But for the life of me, I couldn't figure out why she rejected Atlas twice other than because she's cold hearted.

Well, Cyrus is a knowledge sim, of course he wants to get probed. :smirk: Sending him out to get struck by lightning was pretty fun. Easy 3000 points.

I'm glad you liked the college narration. I needed a way not to die of boredom during uni, so I figured some drama was in order.

Nebula IS kind of mean, but still not as mean as her dad, who only has one nice point. I've grown to love her a LOT, she'll likely be more entertaining than Seren was.

Yeah it is irritating when townie kids don't want to do what I tell them to, I demand my aspirational fodder to behave!

It's sad but at the same time fitting that Seren and Lisa died on the same night. They both were fairly attached to one another, and this way they don't have to live without the other.
Thanks again for reading/commenting! :heart:
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 18! updated 8/20

Post by Calamity Jade »

Episode 18 is here!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Yay for a new chapter!
Spoiler:
Using pie to win a woman's heart. I think Jason might need to do more than that to makeup for the mess he made.

Gah a cliffhanger! I would say no, but Jasmine's probably more forgiving than me.

The mail carriers WILL give your family bills no matter what. No way out!

If I were Aamir I'd be jealous too! He's stuck in a small house, still kind of weirdly pale/frozen for some reason, and stuck with the wrong hair color. :lol:

I love the sneak out interaction. At least the cops didn't catch her, and technically her dad didn't either. ;)

Come to think of it I don't think I've ever used a genie lamp for resurrection either. I wonder what the odds are.

So Sandy's future spouse hunting.

That poem didn't even rhyme. Andrea didn't try. :rotfl:

Christy stalking the family, the good old days, or for me just a couple days ago.

Tiffany > Tucker.

I love Sandy's makeover, and I wish she were my grandma. Maybe? An extra grandma?

I'm surprised Atlas and Sandy even have one bolt!

Poor Nebula. At least you don't have to play uni this generation.

So Jasmine accepted? But things are still not good. Hmm :hmm:
[align=center]Image
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

108sims wrote:Yay for a new chapter!
Spoiler:
Using pie to win a woman's heart. I think Jason might need to do more than that to makeup for the mess he made.

Gah a cliffhanger! I would say no, but Jasmine's probably more forgiving than me.

The mail carriers WILL give your family bills no matter what. No way out!

If I were Aamir I'd be jealous too! He's stuck in a small house, still kind of weirdly pale/frozen for some reason, and stuck with the wrong hair color. :lol:

I love the sneak out interaction. At least the cops didn't catch her, and technically her dad didn't either. ;)

Come to think of it I don't think I've ever used a genie lamp for resurrection either. I wonder what the odds are.

So Sandy's future spouse hunting.

That poem didn't even rhyme. Andrea didn't try. :rotfl:

Christy stalking the family, the good old days, or for me just a couple days ago.

Tiffany > Tucker.

I love Sandy's makeover, and I wish she were my grandma. Maybe? An extra grandma?

I'm surprised Atlas and Sandy even have one bolt!

Poor Nebula. At least you don't have to play uni this generation.

So Jasmine accepted? But things are still not good. Hmm :hmm:
Spoiler:
I'll admit, the pie looks pretty good despite being all pixelated. The case of Jason and Jasmine is interesting, in that I don't entirely know where they're going myself. ^^

Yep, no way to stop bills unless you delete the mailbox, haha!

I still don't understand why Aamir is stuck half frozen. There might be something in the batbox that fixes this but I haven't cared to find out.

It's funny that although Nebula wasn't caught sneaking out, she still threw the perfect facial expression when Atlas walked into the room!

Poor Sandy, she's not going to be anyone's grandma actually, since Nebula isn't a blood relation. Not that she cares about that stuff. She can at least flirt around since I don't think I'll be giving her 20 lovers.

Atlas and Sandy have one bolt thanks to me tweaking their turn ons. But it's still surprising how they manage to be so "hands on" even with barely enough chemistry.

No way to avoid uni the next generation! Still need Artist and Natural Science to be lifted.
Thanks for the comments. :)
Marnie

Post by Marnie »

Spoiler:
I LOVE Sandy's grandma makeover. Can you tell I'm a big Sandy fan? Congrats on lifting the last pet restriction! I've always hated the pet careers honestly.
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Marnie wrote:
Spoiler:
I LOVE Sandy's grandma makeover. Can you tell I'm a big Sandy fan? Congrats on lifting the last pet restriction! I've always hated the pet careers honestly.
Spoiler:
Haha, thanks. I thought she ought to have something since I'm not getting her twenty lovers. I also hate the pet careers, because I don't have anything that tells me the probabilities of their chance cards, and it's such a hassle in itself to adopt strays.
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 19! updated 8/22

Post by Calamity Jade »

Another update makes its way!

Episode 19: The Best Laid Plans
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I shudder to think of how awful more Tuckers would be. That dog was a menace.

So when Nebula was a teen, she got all adults, and now she's an adult, she gets all teens. Your game seems determined to frustrate you!

I had a hunch she'd end up with Komei. ;)

I love that Nebula is taking charge. Komei should be too afraid to complain about his meal.

Random, but that's one of my favorite hairstyles.

Honestly Nebula and Komei are pretty cute together.

Woo for getting recessive hair and eye colors with Ava!

:rotfl: I love the shared carpools resulting in her just turning herself in and waking into a cop car.

It is disappointing Ava isn't more alieny. She's still a little cutie.

Woo another girl with recessives!

You're getting so close to finishing the challenge now.
[align=center]Image
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I shudder to think of how awful more Tuckers would be. That dog was a menace.

So when Nebula was a teen, she got all adults, and now she's an adult, she gets all teens. Your game seems determined to frustrate you!

I had a hunch she'd end up with Komei. ;)

I love that Nebula is taking charge. Komei should be too afraid to complain about his meal.

Random, but that's one of my favorite hairstyles.

Honestly Nebula and Komei are pretty cute together.

Woo for getting recessive hair and eye colors with Ava!

:rotfl: I love the shared carpools resulting in her just turning herself in and waking into a cop car.

It is disappointing Ava isn't more alieny. She's still a little cutie.

Woo another girl with recessives!

You're getting so close to finishing the challenge now.
Spoiler:
I think I did a good(if slightly obvious) job hinting that Komei would be the next spouse. In fact, I knew back in Generation 1 he was going to marry in Gen 6.

Yes, I love it too! Nouk's hairs are great.

It's interesting for me to write Komei and Nebula. They're both Fortune but have very different temperaments. Hopefully her playfulness rubs off on him.

I'm pretty happy with the recessives in the girls, so it's okay that they are not aliens. The alien genes may pop up in the next generation.

And you'd think there'd be more unfortunate implications with a Captain Hero and Criminal in the same household. :slaphappy:
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 20! updated 8/26

Post by Calamity Jade »

Posted Episode 20! Not much left to go!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Atlas could very well be that senile now. :lol:

I wonder if human newborns are scared of their alien parents or if their brains are too little to think anything at that age.

I can't say I argue with Ava's logic. Especially with those big slippers.

It's nice your simself gets to enjoy your sims' expensive stuff.

I love the new makeovers! Komei's is especially awesome.

Yeah I really don't see how kids are allowed to use that career reward. The restrictions EA puts on certain things for certain age groups is really weird sometimes.

Yay for Nebula successfully baking Baked Alaska!

The headmaster has a thing for grannies in criminal attire?

I love the PINK!

I kind of forgot about Gerald.

You're getting so close to the end!

The bachelor pad looks so much better these days.

I honestly love how much Atlas and Sandy love each other. They have a strange relationship, but it works.

It would make sense for a criminal and captain hero not to get along, but it's not like Komei didn't know what Sandy's job is, unless he's been living under a rock.

Aww he gets cheered up in more ways than one.

I love Nebula yelling at the reporter for not buying the car. Such a fortune sim thing to do.

I'm laughing that Aamir's still stuck in the same clothes.

Where would Celeste be? Where does she have to go?

I kind of find it hilarious when customers throw fits and storm out. Not got for business, but it's entertaining. :D

I really adore the way you write Komei.

Not Sandy! I've enjoyed reading about her antics. RIP :(

I thought it would be funny if Ava did end up a fortune sim. I prefer 50 1st Dates to the Dream Dates one. At least with 1st Dates you can greet them and immediately kick them to the curb.
[align=center]Image
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Atlas could very well be that senile now. :lol:

I wonder if human newborns are scared of their alien parents or if their brains are too little to think anything at that age.

I can't say I argue with Ava's logic. Especially with those big slippers.

It's nice your simself gets to enjoy your sims' expensive stuff.

I love the new makeovers! Komei's is especially awesome.

Yeah I really don't see how kids are allowed to use that career reward. The restrictions EA puts on certain things for certain age groups is really weird sometimes.

Yay for Nebula successfully baking Baked Alaska!

The headmaster has a thing for grannies in criminal attire?

I love the PINK!

I kind of forgot about Gerald.

You're getting so close to the end!

The bachelor pad looks so much better these days.

I honestly love how much Atlas and Sandy love each other. They have a strange relationship, but it works.

It would make sense for a criminal and captain hero not to get along, but it's not like Komei didn't know what Sandy's job is, unless he's been living under a rock.

Aww he gets cheered up in more ways than one.

I love Nebula yelling at the reporter for not buying the car. Such a fortune sim thing to do.

I'm laughing that Aamir's still stuck in the same clothes.

Where would Celeste be? Where does she have to go?

I kind of find it hilarious when customers throw fits and storm out. Not got for business, but it's entertaining. :D

I really adore the way you write Komei.

Not Sandy! I've enjoyed reading about her antics. RIP :(

I thought it would be funny if Ava did end up a fortune sim. I prefer 50 1st Dates to the Dream Dates one. At least with 1st Dates you can greet them and immediately kick them to the curb.
Spoiler:
I'm hoping the next generation might get some alien genes, it was such a shame to see them skipped, but Komei did throw some pretty daughters nonetheless.

Yeah I think my simself is just mooching off their items because I still haven't bothered making her a proper house. :slaphappy:

I've been enjoying writing Komei as well, and I figured I should give him an equally pretentious outfit to go with his personality.

Everyone forgets about Gerald, including me. Hopefully he has better luck in the bachelor pad, which I actually DID get around to making over.

I guess kids can't use the dummy because it's too high or something, and EA was too lazy to make an animation for that. Just my guess.

Not going to lie, it drives me a little insane when sims from the household call the business and go "oh, you're not home? gee, wonder why that is?" Same goes for sims who call for kids when they're supposed to be at school.

Komei is unsurprisingly not a nice person. Any time he meets someone, his first action is to argue with them. Damn Scorpios!

Nebula actually didn't bake that Baked Alaska, but she certainly took the credit!

I'm actually having fun with Ava's LTW, but I wouldn't mind dream dates either. It takes longer but if they find the right person, it can be done.

Sandy and Atlas have definitely stood the test of time. I can't believe it myself that Gen 5 is at its end.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Only on Chapter 5 so far but I remember the days of Sims 2 Apocalypses, I'd do one again but it would be in Sims 3 which is much, much harder with all the rabbit holes and Townies. I just can't sit in my chair at my desktop for Sims 2, it hurts my back and neck too much. Anyway, I lifted Architecture in my second gen too. I love Cain he did awesome. Anyway, I'll be hovering around to read the rest later.
Marnie

Post by Marnie »

Spoiler:
Wow, you're so close to finishing! It's amazing how quickly you update and how much fun those updates are. :) Celeste has to be my favorite heir so far!
Last edited by Marnie on August 28th, 2020, 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Only on Chapter 5 so far but I remember the days of Sims 2 Apocalypses, I'd do one again but it would be in Sims 3 which is much, much harder with all the rabbit holes and Townies. I just can't sit in my chair at my desktop for Sims 2, it hurts my back and neck too much. Anyway, I lifted Architecture in my second gen too. I love Cain he did awesome. Anyway, I'll be hovering around to read the rest later.
Spoiler:
Hey, thanks for reading! Sorry to hear you can't really play TS2 anymore. :ouch I can imagine that a sims 3 would be ten times harder, AND has more of a tendency to glitch out.
An early architecture lift was a must for me. The claustrophobia and Middle of Nowhere handicap drove me insane.
Marnie wrote:
Spoiler:
Wow, you're so close to finishing! It's amazing how quickly you update and how much fun those updates are. :) Celeste has to be my favorite hwir so far!
Spoiler:
Part of me updating so fast is so I finish this thing and don't get sidetracked by other projects, hehe(the other part is just having lots of free time right now, and I won't know if that will be true later on). Pictures are ready for at least 2 more updates, just have to get off my butt and finish writing them up.
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 21! updated 8/29

Post by Calamity Jade »

Episode 21 is now live. :toast:

Return to “Sims 2 Completed Stories”