Destrudo's Despair: COMPLETE with Epilogue (9/20/20)

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your legacy!

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 21! updated 8/29

Postby Lorinsv » August 29th, 2020, 11:40 pm

Just read 16 and 17:
Spoiler:
Wowza housa, it looks like Destrudo's Fortress now! I had the same problem with errant floor tiles for my AC family's rebuild. It was before I knew about the Batbox, and I moved the entire family out, bulldozed the lot, moved them back in and rebuilt the new house again.

Tucker and Meadow showing up at the lot was funny - it's that kind of stuff that really makes love the game :spin:

All right, check off Intelligence and the gravely-needed Paranormal! I wanted Intelligence lifted early because it's too much micromanaging to keep non-friends out of the house.

Dayum, Nebula is cute! Don't tell her, but I like Gerald a lot too. Aww, it was nice seeing Jasmine and Jason again.
Image Image
ISTJ
User avatar
Lorinsv
Simsomniac
Staff Moderator
 
Posts: 579
Joined: July 4th, 2007, 3:32 pm
Location: Northern Nevada
Medals: 17
Teresa's Troll (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Watermelon Bliss (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) There was one Guitar (1) The Legend of (1) Moustache Love (1) Drinks on the House (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 21! updated 8/29

Postby Calamity Jade » August 30th, 2020, 9:26 am

Lorinsv wrote:Just read 16 and 17:
Spoiler:
Wowza housa, it looks like Destrudo's Fortress now! I had the same problem with errant floor tiles for my AC family's rebuild. It was before I knew about the Batbox, and I moved the entire family out, bulldozed the lot, moved them back in and rebuilt the new house again.

Tucker and Meadow showing up at the lot was funny - it's that kind of stuff that really makes love the game :spin:

All right, check off Intelligence and the gravely-needed Paranormal! I wanted Intelligence lifted early because it's too much micromanaging to keep non-friends out of the house.

Dayum, Nebula is cute! Don't tell her, but I like Gerald a lot too. Aww, it was nice seeing Jasmine and Jason again.


Spoiler:
I didn't see an option on the Batbox to remove the tiles, but at this point I'm used to seeing them and too lazy to move 'em out. :slaphappy:

Meadow better stop showing up so much, or I may have to use her for something that won't be pretty.

It IS a lot of micromanaging. But considering the hobby people barge in regardless I try not to worry myself over it.

I adore Nebula and Gerry has his uses, as you will see in future updates. :)
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
Blue in the Heart
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 331
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Location: It's All Relative
Medals: 7
Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 21! updated 8/29

Postby 108sims » August 30th, 2020, 1:17 pm

Spoiler:
Hmmm so Jasmine and Jason are just living together for now.

I'll be sad wen Atlas goes. :(

Oh, so she did say yes, and they're just waiting for the right time. I agree that they still have some stuff to work out, but Jasmine's being super chill about everything all things considered.

Aamir got a a makeover!!!

Yeah, that's always super awkward with your sims that don't age. Eventually, they don't realize they're family. It leads to some yuck experiences. :cover:

I love how you wrote Goth Downtownie Teen.

Wow Celeste is awesome! She almost got into private school without even getting to the dinner portion.

Ava trying to date Ava. :lol:

Love that Aamir took an old paper, and Nebula and Komei bonding by yelling at him.

The bald tiger facepaint is a a look.

Well at least Meadow wasn't too hard on Ava. :shrug:

I'm sure Komei's happy that one of his daughters is a fortune sim.

I feel like Komei may have a favorite too. Celeste seems more likely to follow in his footsteps while Ava is well Ava.

Poor Celeste. I'm glad you got her cured!

:( :( I just feel like Atlas has been around so long it makes his passing extra sad.

Can't wait to see what else the girls get up to!
User avatar
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama
 
Posts: 5783
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
Location: The Lampost
Medals: 80
I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) Boolprop Easter Egg Challenge (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNaNo 2019 Boost (1)
SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1) Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1)
2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1)
2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Pride 2020 (1)
Scarecrow Hunt 2020 (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) Halloween Challenge 2020 (1) 2020 Halloween (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Gnome Candle (1) 15th Birthday Event (1) Birthday Present Hunt 15 (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) There was one Guitar (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Singing in the Rain (1)
Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1)
Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) Wipe Right (1) My New Best Friend (1) Dig Down Deep (1) USA - Ohio (1)
100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 21! updated 8/29

Postby Calamity Jade » August 30th, 2020, 5:33 pm

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Hmmm so Jasmine and Jason are just living together for now.

I'll be sad wen Atlas goes. :(

Oh, so she did say yes, and they're just waiting for the right time. I agree that they still have some stuff to work out, but Jasmine's being super chill about everything all things considered.

Aamir got a a makeover!!!

Yeah, that's always super awkward with your sims that don't age. Eventually, they don't realize they're family. It leads to some yuck experiences. :cover:

I love how you wrote Goth Downtownie Teen.

Wow Celeste is awesome! She almost got into private school without even getting to the dinner portion.

Ava trying to date Ava. :lol:

Love that Aamir took an old paper, and Nebula and Komei bonding by yelling at him.

The bald tiger facepaint is a a look.

Well at least Meadow wasn't too hard on Ava. :shrug:

I'm sure Komei's happy that one of his daughters is a fortune sim.

I feel like Komei may have a favorite too. Celeste seems more likely to follow in his footsteps while Ava is well Ava.

Poor Celeste. I'm glad you got her cured!

:( :( I just feel like Atlas has been around so long it makes his passing extra sad.

Can't wait to see what else the girls get up to!


Spoiler:
Jasmine and Jason just need time, in my opinion. Not trying to be cheesy and say "time heals all wounds," but it definitely helps put things into perspective.

Aamir's a stunner in my opinion. It's hilarious how he's attracted to a very tidy guy.

I like Goth Downtownie Boy, although it's annoying that his face template is broken, so he looks different when you grow him up.

The friendzone feature of ACR is a godsend, although it doesn't stop the heartfarting and romance swoons.

Heheh, expect to see more "unique" makeovers of townies who fall out of my good graces.

Yeah, totally forgot that mysterious disease is a thing. But actually, it's fairly difficult to kill a sim off that way. You'd have to actively not pay attention and let them suffer for a while.

Komei is sure happy that one of his daughter's rolled fortune, meanwhile I'm shaking my head at my dice for landing on the same number always. :slaphappy:
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
Blue in the Heart
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 331
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Location: It's All Relative
Medals: 7
Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 22! updated 8/31

Postby Calamity Jade » August 31st, 2020, 10:06 am

I bring forth another update, making this the last one before this Gen heads to uni(for the last time!).
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
Blue in the Heart
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 331
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Location: It's All Relative
Medals: 7
Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 22! updated 8/31

Postby 108sims » August 31st, 2020, 12:13 pm

Spoiler:
Everyone's missing Atlas. :(

Jason is one lucky sim for surviving that many lightening strikes.

Ooo I wonder how Jason and Jasmine will handle the upcoming baby.

Oh Komei you're a bit of a prude. I think Ava will do just fine as heiress.

I think Komei is making waaaaaay too big of deal about this. Just because Ava's a pleasure sim doesn't mean she can't handle being heir.

Angel's cute! I'm interested in any possible plot you may have for him.

I'm glad that Nebula is at least a little bit on Ava's side.

At least at college she can finish her dates without Komei's judgement.

I can't wait for the uni chapter!
User avatar
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama
 
Posts: 5783
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
Location: The Lampost
Medals: 80
I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) Boolprop Easter Egg Challenge (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNaNo 2019 Boost (1)
SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1) Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1)
2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1)
2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Pride 2020 (1)
Scarecrow Hunt 2020 (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) Halloween Challenge 2020 (1) 2020 Halloween (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Gnome Candle (1) 15th Birthday Event (1) Birthday Present Hunt 15 (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) There was one Guitar (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Singing in the Rain (1)
Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1)
Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) Wipe Right (1) My New Best Friend (1) Dig Down Deep (1) USA - Ohio (1)
100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 22! updated 8/31

Postby Calamity Jade » August 31st, 2020, 2:06 pm

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Everyone's missing Atlas. :(

Jason is one lucky sim for surviving that many lightening strikes.

Ooo I wonder how Jason and Jasmine will handle the upcoming baby.

Oh Komei you're a bit of a prude. I think Ava will do just fine as heiress.

I think Komei is making waaaaaay too big of deal about this. Just because Ava's a pleasure sim doesn't mean she can't handle being heir.

Angel's cute! I'm interested in any possible plot you may have for him.

I'm glad that Nebula is at least a little bit on Ava's side.

At least at college she can finish her dates without Komei's judgement.

I can't wait for the uni chapter!


Spoiler:
If you think Komei's a prude, then I guess I've done a good job portraying him. ^^ He may be very traditional and dead-set in his ways, but he will just have to accept that Ava is who she is. Nebula is a bit more understanding, since she is very playful.

For Angel, I have another challenge in the books for him. I just can't wait to see how he turns out once he's older.

I've actually already finished uni, though it took a bit of marathoning. I also took a lot of pics, some of which will be culled, but I still think the end result will be quite big.
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
Blue in the Heart
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 331
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Location: It's All Relative
Medals: 7
Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 22! updated 8/31

Postby Ani-Mei » September 1st, 2020, 2:21 am

Spoiler:
Just read them all, nice going so far. Only six left now and I can give you that medal. I had the radioactive one before but I don't know if I'll be going back to play my Apocalypse again for a while yet. Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next one now. ^^
User avatar
Ani-Mei
Winter is Wonderous!
Staff Moderator
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: July 26th, 2007, 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Reverie
Medals: 36
Medal Hoarder (1) The Rosanna Award (1) Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Boolprop Chef (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1)
2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1)
Easter 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Scarecrow Hunt 2020 (1) 2020 Halloween (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 15th Birthday Event (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1)
Four Leaves of Clover (1) Canada (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: AniMeiAngel

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 22! updated 8/31

Postby Calamity Jade » September 1st, 2020, 8:33 am

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Just read them all, nice going so far. Only six left now and I can give you that medal. I had the radioactive one before but I don't know if I'll be going back to play my Apocalypse again for a while yet. Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next one now. ^^


Thanks for reading, Ani! This is pretty much the farthest I've gone in an apocalypse and a challenge in general so very excited to see it through.
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
Blue in the Heart
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 331
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Location: It's All Relative
Medals: 7
Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 23! updated 9/1

Postby Calamity Jade » September 1st, 2020, 12:57 pm

It rained all day yesterday, so I got the writing bug and managed to crank out this update!

Episode 23: School Rumble
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
Blue in the Heart
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 331
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Location: It's All Relative
Medals: 7
Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 23! updated 9/1

Postby Audrey » September 1st, 2020, 10:05 pm

Loving it!

Spoiler:
i love how you have Komei be all proper instead of being a caveman type. It’s so different and an interesting take on him!
So glad Ava was able to get her LTW done AND able to find herself a suitable partner. I think she’ll be a great heiress.
You are doing super well with the challenge, I commend you for being so brave. I could never do an apocalypse. I’d break down the first generation, and here you are, close to the finish line!
I also love the way this is written. So good!!
In Progress Challenges:
The Ugly Truth ISBI | Next up: A Strangetown Playthrough?
Sims 2 Simself (Family aspiration, 4/6/4/5/6)
User avatar
Audrey
 
Posts: 76
Joined: August 1st, 2014, 1:41 pm
Location: Ohio
Medals: 4
Sims 2 Legacy (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Happy Birthday (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 23! updated 9/1

Postby 108sims » September 2nd, 2020, 7:49 am

Spoiler:
I bet you're glad you won't have to put your sims through uni anymore, at least not in this challenge anyway.

Lots of oldies being sent Ava's way. :lol:

I love her butterfly tattoo!

OOOOO I wonder how things will work between Celeste and Remington.

And poor Celeste gets shot down for now.

Ava wouldn't be Ava without checking out the firefighter before he left.

Love the mention of the spatula. :haha:

Awe Celeste and Remington are cute together despite what the judgy dormies may think.

The hobby leaders love Ava!

Maybe Komei and Nebula had Gerry do the calling for them.

Go Remington!

I'm happy he and Celeste will tie the knot. They're cute together.

Looks like things are going well for Christopher and Ava too.

I'm glad Komei approves of Remington and Celeste. As always he needs to lay off Ava, but hopefully Nebula will talk some sense into him.

Your family sure does Romance sims. :D I'm glad Komei at least offered up some approval for Christopher and Ava.
User avatar
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama
 
Posts: 5783
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
Location: The Lampost
Medals: 80
I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) Boolprop Easter Egg Challenge (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNaNo 2019 Boost (1)
SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1) Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1)
2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1)
2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Pride 2020 (1)
Scarecrow Hunt 2020 (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) Halloween Challenge 2020 (1) 2020 Halloween (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Gnome Candle (1) 15th Birthday Event (1) Birthday Present Hunt 15 (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) There was one Guitar (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Singing in the Rain (1)
Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1)
Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) Wipe Right (1) My New Best Friend (1) Dig Down Deep (1) USA - Ohio (1)
100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 23! updated 9/1

Postby Calamity Jade » September 2nd, 2020, 9:38 am

Audrey wrote:Loving it!

Spoiler:
i love how you have Komei be all proper instead of being a caveman type. It’s so different and an interesting take on him!
So glad Ava was able to get her LTW done AND able to find herself a suitable partner. I think she’ll be a great heiress.
You are doing super well with the challenge, I commend you for being so brave. I could never do an apocalypse. I’d break down the first generation, and here you are, close to the finish line!
I also love the way this is written. So good!!


Spoiler:
Haha yes, I did notice Komei's often written as a caveman, but when he used to walk by the lot he would always talk about art and stuff, giving me the idea to write him as the cultured type. Sad to say but I don't think I'll be getting his lifetime want done, it takes quite a bit of time and would just prolong the challenge.

I enjoyed doing the dates with Ava, at the very least it gave me something to work on while playing through uni.

I did have some minor slip-ups early on(mainly with Entertainment lol), but it was nothing too life-altering. I will say though, I didn't think I could do an apocalypse either for the longest time, but I have read a lot of apoc stories and loved their craziness. That prompted me to try my own, as each apocalypse can be done differently depending on your playstyle. And reading other stories definitely introduced a lot of helpful tips(like storing papers in inventory to get a different job).

The first three generations were definitely TOUGH, that's for sure. But I got lucky by finding spouses who were high up in Culinary and Medical. The hardness toned down considerably once Athletics was unlocked, and dare I say it, sometimes I miss the more imminent challenge. I never thought I'd get this far, so thanks for reading!


108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I bet you're glad you won't have to put your sims through uni anymore, at least not in this challenge anyway.

Lots of oldies being sent Ava's way. :lol:

I love her butterfly tattoo!

OOOOO I wonder how things will work between Celeste and Remington.

And poor Celeste gets shot down for now.

Ava wouldn't be Ava without checking out the firefighter before he left.

Love the mention of the spatula. :haha:

Awe Celeste and Remington are cute together despite what the judgy dormies may think.

The hobby leaders love Ava!

Maybe Komei and Nebula had Gerry do the calling for them.

Go Remington!

I'm happy he and Celeste will tie the knot. They're cute together.

Looks like things are going well for Christopher and Ava too.

I'm glad Komei approves of Remington and Celeste. As always he needs to lay off Ava, but hopefully Nebula will talk some sense into him.

Your family sure does Romance sims. :D I'm glad Komei at least offered up some approval for Christopher and Ava.


Spoiler:
Celeste and Remington was a little bit engineered by me, ever since that day I saw them talking at the business and knew they had compatible aspirations. It was pure chance that he was assigned to be their maid in college. I don't remember his stats offhand but I think he is a Cancer, so probably shy and that's why he didn't accept her flirt right away. I also don't understand why he and the cheerleader hate each other, but I'm glad he kicked some sense into her.

Yes, I love Ava's tattoo with that top! Definitely had the vibe I had going for her. I think Ava getting with a romance sim was almost inevitable, as there aren't that many pleasure townies in the game, and romance is the next best thing compatibility wise. Plus Christopher has recessives so he's good in my books. Komei doesn't really have a choice in the matter!
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
Blue in the Heart
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 331
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Location: It's All Relative
Medals: 7
Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 24! updated 9/4

Postby Calamity Jade » September 4th, 2020, 10:53 am

Update goodness right here
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
Blue in the Heart
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 331
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Location: It's All Relative
Medals: 7
Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 24! updated 9/4

Postby 108sims » September 4th, 2020, 8:10 pm

Spoiler:
:lol: Christopher's cheesy serenade was great.

Oh Komei, still as self centered as ever.

Hopefully Christopher and Ava get some alone time on their honeymoon. Annoying townies!

Woo Ava can teleport!

Wow Christopher and Ava can't catch a break on their honeymoon.

Love that little girl who's messing with everyone.

I'm glad Christopher won't cheat on Ava. He could've been a fun Grilled Cheese sim, but I'm glad his aspiration worked out for your plans.

Komei and Nebula make cute elders.

Glad you were able to cure them both from the flu!

I love that Komei and Nebula have matching swimsuits. :D

Yay baby! Are you sure they're pleasure sims since they want to try for another already? ;)

Hopefully Celeste can find her job soon, so she and Remington can be together.

Woo go Ava!

I can't wait to see this generation's kiddos.
User avatar
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama
 
Posts: 5783
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
Location: The Lampost
Medals: 80
I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) Boolprop Easter Egg Challenge (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNaNo 2019 Boost (1)
SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1) Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1)
2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1)
2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Pride 2020 (1)
Scarecrow Hunt 2020 (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) Halloween Challenge 2020 (1) 2020 Halloween (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Gnome Candle (1) 15th Birthday Event (1) Birthday Present Hunt 15 (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) There was one Guitar (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Singing in the Rain (1)
Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1)
Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) Wipe Right (1) My New Best Friend (1) Dig Down Deep (1) USA - Ohio (1)
100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 24! updated 9/4

Postby Calamity Jade » September 5th, 2020, 9:23 am

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
:lol: Christopher's cheesy serenade was great.

Oh Komei, still as self centered as ever.

Hopefully Christopher and Ava get some alone time on their honeymoon. Annoying townies!

Woo Ava can teleport!

Wow Christopher and Ava can't catch a break on their honeymoon.

Love that little girl who's messing with everyone.

I'm glad Christopher won't cheat on Ava. He could've been a fun Grilled Cheese sim, but I'm glad his aspiration worked out for your plans.

Komei and Nebula make cute elders.

Glad you were able to cure them both from the flu!

I love that Komei and Nebula have matching swimsuits. :D

Yay baby! Are you sure they're pleasure sims since they want to try for another already? ;)

Hopefully Celeste can find her job soon, so she and Remington can be together.

Woo go Ava!

I can't wait to see this generation's kiddos.


Spoiler:
The honeymoon was fun, I just hated the glitched hotel and how everyone gets tired way too quickly on vacation.

The girl was hilarious, I made her selectable so I could see her personality and she has three nice points(no surprise there) but was very shy so I wasn't sure why she was going around pranking people.

I like Christopher, but if I'm going to do a numbered LTW I have to LOVE that sim. He's much more happier this way.

Well, I sorta nudged them into trying again :slaphappy: (took them six times mind you for a lullabye), but on vacation they tried all by themselves.

Komei and Neb aged very gracefully, though I have a feeling she's going to outlive her husband.
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
Blue in the Heart
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 331
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Location: It's All Relative
Medals: 7
Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 25! updated 9/8

Postby Calamity Jade » September 8th, 2020, 9:47 am

Episode 25 is here.
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
Blue in the Heart
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 331
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Location: It's All Relative
Medals: 7
Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 25! updated 9/8

Postby peachy123uk » September 8th, 2020, 10:14 am

Spoiler:
Can't believe that you have nearly finished. Well done too.
ImageImage

Our December events will start with the advent calendar on the first, and all other events from the 7th. Also in TGBO in December will be Palmer's Christmas Presents, Fetch Me and Let's Build.
User avatar
peachy123uk
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
 
Posts: 8258
Joined: July 17th, 2016, 2:44 pm
Location: barnstaple, uk
Medals: 16
Medal Hoarder (1) The itsjulie Busy Beaver Medal (1) Gnome Candle (1) 15th Birthday Event (1) Birthday Present Hunt 15 (1) (100) Gold (1) United Kingdom (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1)
500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1) 7,500 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 25! updated 9/8

Postby Calamity Jade » September 8th, 2020, 3:08 pm

Thank you Peachy! I really want to finish this soon(hopefully by the end of the month).
Image

Spoiler:
Image
Image
User avatar
Calamity Jade
Blue in the Heart
House of Motherlode
 
Posts: 331
Joined: February 24th, 2020, 3:25 pm
Location: It's All Relative
Medals: 7
Apocalypse Challenge (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNano 2020 Participation (1) SimNano 2020 Personal (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: Destrudo's Despair: Episode 25! updated 9/8

Postby 108sims » September 9th, 2020, 8:51 am

Spoiler:
I'm sure the fortune sims love that those restrictions are lifted!

Brennan is a cutie. Hopefully Remington and Celeste will have kids of their own soon.

I mean honestly, the pet bed looks more comfortable.

Yay for a green baby!

Brennan wanting a piano right away makes him seem like a mini fortune sim in the making.

That's a super high score for private school!

Woo for everyone getting the jobs they need. :D

It's hard to believe you're almost finished. You've done a great job getting through this challenge!

Of course Komei wanted money. For Komei that would give him peace of mind even if it didn't fulfill his LTW :lol:

Angel does realize they're technically all on TV right?

Gah all the kids are so cute!

I bet you're really glad about the ignoring chance cards part considering how many this family gets.

Maybe you wouldn't be hungry BJ if you got out of the hot tub and actually ate!

I'm excited to see what's in store for Celeste and Remington.
User avatar
108sims
Alien Enthusiast
House of Llama
 
Posts: 5783
Joined: February 17th, 2019, 11:27 am
Location: The Lampost
Medals: 80
I Supported Boolprop! (1) Golden Plumbob 2020 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop Monster Mash (1) Boolprop Easter Egg Challenge (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNaNo 2019 Boost (1)
SimNano 2020 Personal (1) SimNano 2020 Boost (1) Let's Build It Participation (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1) Crazy 8 Card Game (1) Scattergories (1) Postcard Challenge (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1)
2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) 2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Pick a Trick (1) 2019 Skeleton Hunt (1) 2019 Christmas Events (1) 2019 Advent (1)
2019 Snowflake Hunt (1) 2019 Pride (1) Valentines 2020 (1) Valentine 2020 Rose Hunt (1) Easter 2020 (1) Easter Egg 2020 (1) Golden Egg 2020 (1) Summer Fete 2020 (1) Pride 2020 (1)
Scarecrow Hunt 2020 (1) 2020 Treat (1) 2020 Trick (1) Halloween Challenge 2020 (1) 2020 Halloween (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Gnome Candle (1) 15th Birthday Event (1) Birthday Present Hunt 15 (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) There was one Guitar (1) Moustache Love (1) Bubbles! (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) I Scream for Ice Cream (1) A Field of Red Poppies (1) Singing in the Rain (1)
Gary? (1) Ice Cream Float (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1) Four Leaves of Clover (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Hey Cupcake (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) An Apple A Day! (1)
Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) Rubik's Cube (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) Wipe Right (1) My New Best Friend (1) Dig Down Deep (1) USA - Ohio (1)
100 Posts (1) Happy Birthday (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1) 4,000 Posts (1) 5,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: 108sims

PreviousNext

Return to Sims 2 Completed Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest