Failure - The Re-Do (July 10th update)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Rex
Canada

Post Counts

Failure - The Re-Do (July 10th update)

Post by Rex »

Number One
Number Two
So as many of you know, I screwed up my last apocalypse challenge. This is how I'm re-doing it.
Last edited by Rex on July 10th, 2015, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: Failure - The Re-Do

Post by Rflong7 »

Hi :)

You didn't really screw it up, just missed a few restrictions. It's a long list of them and we all miss a few at sometime. XD
Spoiler:
Just to help with this one: Music restriction- Must have everything covered with a roof or Awning (spoiled food/career rewards on the top)/Architecture-You may not build on more than three floors above ground- driveway level count as a floor.
Good Luck! :D
Rex
Canada

Post Counts

Post by Rex »

The fixes have been made in game (thank god it crashed last night while playing :lol: )
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

Spoiler:
Congrats on lifting Hopeless in an adult start - I've never been able to do that despite many attempts.

Wishing you a speedy and successful re-do.
Image Image
ISTJ
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Rex wrote:The fixes have been made in game (thank god it crashed last night while playing :lol: )
HAHAHAHA! That's the first time I've ever seen anyone say "Thank god it crashed." :rofl:

Good luck with this. It looks like you're really coming along nicely.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: Failure - The Re-Do (July 10th update)

Post by Rflong7 »

I Love Adult Starts, they're the most fun for me. :mrgreen:
Spoiler:
Uhm... Was Journalism lifted so Nomi and Becca could use the paper to move out? *I couldn't remember. :blush:

Did you add more than 2 walls a day before Architecture was lifted? O.o

And it's about having the extra height to put in a carport before Architecture that means only two stories, not having the car there. :) It's the Carport- because without architecture and only 2 builds a day it would take so long to redo the whole house to add that level- if you see what I mean.
Rex
Canada

Post Counts

Post by Rex »

Spoiler:
Journalism wasn't lifted. I guess I have to move them back in. And kill them somehow for space.

Didn't add more than two walls the day before architecture was lifted. Was slowly adding everything as I went.

Okay, but that extra level was built with the two a day walls. Once everything was put into inventories, I kind of figured the lower space would no longer act as a driveway/carport
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Don't worry about selling the driveway. It's a build-mode item, and they can be sold, legitimately, without Business being lifted. Also, driveways are allowed, anyway.

I'll admit, I have a hard time keeping track of who is who, and doing what, but I have that problem even with captions. But, wow, you're zipping right through!
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
MaxiBuckle

Post by MaxiBuckle »

I know this thread is three years old, but I wanted you to know I really enjoyed reading the Whitehall's story. Also, I am beyond amazed that you lifted Hopelessness with an Adult Start using Borg rules AND spawned three children from your female founder.

Stunning. It really gives me hope.

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”