Bayside BaCC **UPDATE 7/1**

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Faye Silver
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Post Counts

Bayside BaCC **UPDATE 7/1**

Post by Faye Silver »

My computer has been completely rebooted again, and I've lost all the progress that I had made with the Hat Trick Matriarchy, but I'm still not done with it. I'm going to complete it even if it takes me forever to do so. In the mean time, I'm starting another challenge, and this is one that I've thought about for a long while, but I admit its rules are kind of confusing to me. So this is going to be an adventure in figuring out how to play it and to see if I can keep it up.

My personal rule is that each round is going to be based off of seasons, so each household is going to be played for 5 days, and at the end of the 5th day (read: when the season changes), the household is going to be taxed for the university fund.

So without further ado:
Spoiler:
Summer 1: Rain
Fall 1: Rain
Last edited by Faye Silver on July 1st, 2016, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage Image
ImageImage
[hr]
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Bayside BaCC

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
Sorry about your Matriarchy, it's like me and my Pokémon legacy. One day I will finish it.
Anyways back to your BACC, Emilia's off to a good start! Too bad all the strays run off right when you can adopt them. Clothing stores are fun, I love redressing all the town is
Faye Silver
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Bayside BaCC **UPDATE 7/1**

Post by Faye Silver »

Update

Rain
ImageImageImage Image
ImageImage
[hr]