(DISCONTINUED) Those Colorful Curcubeus

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
creativecress36
Origin ID: electricpop3039
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: *NEW (5/12)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Post by creativecress36 »

I love this so far! Maya is certainly...unique. XD
Hiatus
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
I think all sims are cute and the ones with the unique faces are the cutest ones of all. I love Maya too.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by graymondaysleep »

Yes! Your sim challenges are my favourites to read!
Spoiler:
Aaaah Gabe's template is my favourite ;; The nose is so pretty on female sims.

Maya is horrifying so I imagine you'll have a time getting her genes out! I'm looking forward to seeing how well you'll do! :D

The challenge on it's own looks so good! I'm bookmarking that to attempt when I'm back onto playing TS2!

Looking forward to seeing what you've got next!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (12/12)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Gabe does look better with red hair, and Mauve has taken some of Myra genetics
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (12/12)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Another fun chapter! :D
I'm tempted to give this a try once my lepacy is done!
Hiatus
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (17/12)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
not married but do have a partner, he plays on the ps5, and am on my desktop computer most time a few feet away from each other. The children certainly have some interesting facial qualities.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

B. Scirocco
Steam ID: Le Tresor Interdit
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (17/12)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
Well, I've read everything up to this point, so a few comments:
The rules for this challenge look pretty interesting; somehow, it reminds me of the Board Game challenge I've read elsewhere.
Wow, Maya had a rough start; their house looks great now, though!
Hmm, the genetic outcomes for Magenta and Mauve were much more different than I expected. Were you thinking of running an heir poll for them? (BTW, I think you're right--Magenta's nose looks like it grew with her. :lol: )
Oh dear, not another sick dad; I'm glad Gabe got better, though.
You have to fulfill at least one want every day for this generation? Fingers crossed for nothing too crazy rolling up in the future.
Wow, I was not expecting Ariel to show up! That's a pretty sweet way to end the chapter.
Brilliance

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (22/12)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Post by Brilliance »

Hello. Your Sims are very interesting to look at. I voted in your Boolprop heirpoll. :wave:
Stay in good health and be brilliant always. - Brilliance (Bri)
Night's Babies
My Olympic Notes
Bri's 2021 Writing Prompt Challenge
creativecress36
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (22/12)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Yay! Another chapter!
I voted in both polls haha. Magenta's nose continues to be *chefs kiss* XD
Hiatus
B. Scirocco
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (12/02)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Post by B. Scirocco »

Yay, glad to see you back!
Spoiler:
Mauve won, eh? Good luck with his LTW. Although it looks like you're off to a good start. :wink:
Hmm, suggestions for the empty rooms? I thought of a crafts room like in Stardew Valley, for making snapdragons or something of that nature. Or maybe a workout room?
Oh, I forgot that rule about wants for the entire family too; pity that Maya and Gabe rolled up ones that were so difficult.
I've got a question--in that picture where Magenta's talking about a speech, I see that she and Gabe have skill bars up--I assume there's a mod that lets them build charisma by talking like in Sims 3?
That mom and daughter date was a cute idea! (And that last caption made me laugh. I wonder if that's ever happened to someone in real life?)
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Just discovered this challenge today and already binged All the chapters lol I love it, you have a great sence of humor and I'm rrally enjoying the family! Also loved the extra of the pretacy lol Maya and her kids are certainly unique sims!
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Vooogerbits »

Hey Nooboo, I just read your latest Colourful Curcubeus chapter!
Spoiler:
I voted for Mauve so I'm happy Mr. Selector picked him ehe. It was quite a hard choice though, I like Magenta's vibe lots. Their new house is beautiful with just the right amount of purple I think! I enjoyed the mother-daughter bonding between Maya and Magenta too- and lolol at the Harry-Ron thing! Maybe it literally happens every single time and we didn't notice before?! I love that in the photo, Maya doesn't even have her hands on the wheel properly XD
Hehe that was good purple fun, looking forward to more :D
Happy Pride!!
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (18/03)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Mauve not evil just the ltw, i bet he is really nice person ;)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (21/03)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
Magical couple please, your welcome i love reading your stories. You make them so colourful lol. I don't really get attached to my founders (i know other people do) Maybe i am the weird one :hug:
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

B. Scirocco
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (18/03)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
My apologies for not commenting sooner; I was in the middle of writing one when Chapter Eight went up yesterday!
Well, some observations on Chapter 6 first:
I have noticed myself that having teenagers on the lot seems to be all but a guarantee that everyone will keep rolling wants related to college.
Ooh, I like the party room! The purple couch was a nice touch. And I'm glad you liked the idea for a home gym, too.
Mauve's serial romances seem kind of unsettling, but I agree, it's probably best to get that out of the way before tying the knot (although all the slapping it would cause makes for an amusing mental picture).
I do like the outfits everyone ended up with (yes, even Mauve's, although I think Maya's is my favorite.)

Chapter 7:
It's funny how Mauve seems to be a lady magnet in spite of having a face that looks like elephant ears. :lol:
Wow, things got heated on that date with Brooke. I guess that's the risk of public woohoo.
Yay, a witch finally showed up! That should make things easier.

Chapter 8:
OK, Mauve getting a job in show business is just plain out there--can you imagine how much work the makeup artists would have to do? :haha:
Oh, Maya, rest in peace. :sigh: At least Gabe was there for her and she was happy when her time came. And I can't speak for everyone, but yes, I got attached to my founder as well.
Congratulations, that had to have taken a lot of socializing to get twenty partners. :celebration: And thank goodness he rolled a saner LTW this time.
Let's see, about the possible future spouse for Mauve: I have no objections to Melissa, and a magical couple does sound like it would be an interesting way to change things up. That said, I often consider it fate if a potential spouse has at least double bolts, especially if they don't already have a matched set of turn-ons.

On a side note, since you mentioned it earlier--I should have realized in Chapter 5 that Magenta and Gabe were watching the Yummy Channel, d'oh! And I think I gave the wrong impression; I thought you happened to have a mod that allowed for charisma building by socializing a la Sims 3. I looked around, but I couldn't find anything aside from some mods that allow skilling by giving lectures (the same modder had some other objects like it), and a mechanical channel for the TV. I know it's not the same thing, but I didn't find anything on the other mod sites I usually check, either. :(

I look forward to seeing the lucky bride, and what will happen with the Black generation next. :)
Atlene

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (21/03)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Post by Atlene »

I've just caught up with this challenge, and it seems like you're having a lot of fun!
Spoiler:
I think a magical couple could be great and I would be interested to see how their babies turn out. I also agree that Mauve doesn't necessarily strike me as the evil type - I think he'd be a little more neutral.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (25/03)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Post by peachy123uk »

Spoiler:
At least it wasn't quads, I think the game likes to give romance sims more children than really should have. But i have seen a couple of romance sims have lots of wants for their children too. Time to build new house. Some of the Downtown lots are atrocious (but it might have been made before seasons!
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

B. Scirocco
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Post by B. Scirocco »

Spoiler:
I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Mauve and Melissa had triple bolts, and the formal date was a nice touch. It was a match made in... well, maybe not heaven, heh. And Peachy is probably right, that snow-covered booth was most likely designed without Seasons in mind.
Hmm, being turned off by great cooks does seem bizarre, unless perhaps evil witches just like people who are likely to burn down their kitchens. :hmm:
Oh dear, triplets? Twins are tough enough, but I trust you made it through. :) And I thought Coal, Ebony, and Obsidian were pretty creative names.
The black decor looks just right, for a dark wizard couple. Is it strange that my first thought was of the Addams Family?
I look forward to seeing how the kids look when they're older.
Vooogerbits
Germany

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Vooogerbits »

Four chapters for me to catch up on?! Hell yeeeees!
Spoiler:
My favourite quote so far is 'Maya decided to yeet herself into the pool' lolol. I hope I'm as fit as Maya when I'm old and grey too! (it's with an 'e' for me as Brit, isn't it weird how alternative spellings can look so wrong?)

I love that Gabe passed his (hidden) ginger hair onto the children :') I'd be up for seeing what Magenta gets up to if you feel inspired!

Mauve is doing a very good job with his LTW! I guess sims aren't that superficial :P I'm looking forward to seeing who he ends up with and what his children will look like :D The Crypto Nightclub is always the place to go in the sims 2 haha- woohoo, fighting, high witches (and Melissa is cool!)

I get what you mean about the purple robe and sportscar I think- it's like they're matching but are very different styles XD I had to lol at Mauve being a body double. The filming crew will have a tough time hiding his face in the edit!

Aww, RIP Maya! (and I felt for Mauve's hookup, what unfortunate timing for her XD) Ooooh the witch fancies Gabe?! I have another chapter to read but I hope you went for the magical couple! *crosses fingers*

:O killing off those poor NPCs?! Is that kinder than letting Mauve cheat on them?! :'D Ahhhh triple bolts between Melissa and Mauve (and double 'M's!) it is SO meant to be, I am loving this.

Haha, Maya truly was addicted to the fruit punch if she's missing it in death. Ghosts can be so funny. Gabe putting his retired time into gardening is really wholesome.

Oh wow, triplets :O I like the genetic diversity too! There was a redheaded girl in my primary school called Ebony, that's a bit of a coincidence :P

It was great to catch up with the Curcubeus in these chapters, Nooboo! I'm dying to see what those triplets look like as toddlers, can't wait for more! :) xx
Happy Pride!!
Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: *NEW CHAPTER (17/05)* Those Colorful Curcubeus

Post by Calamity Jade »

Spoiler:
The kids are interesting looking, as expected. I too love the random combination of turn-ons and when aspirations just fit. Melissa definitely proved to be interesting spouse material. I think Witches are my favorite supernatural in the game, though it's annoying that they need reagents for casting spells every time!
Thanks for bringing a fun update! Now, off to vote in the poll. :toast:

Return to “Sims 2 Story Graveyard”