Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: COMPLETED! Oct. 28th

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 4 Mar. 12th

Post by Sam »

Ani-Mei wrote:Only thing about Sims 3 Plantsims is that you can't spawn a podling]
They can literally grown plant kids:
PlantSims cannot get pregnant. They can produce a Forbidden Fruit seed, plant it, grow it, and pick the fully grown fruit. Picking a fully grown Forbidden Fruit has a 50% chance of producing a PlantSim baby
From the Sims wiki

Not quite the same as before, but still possible. I heard they're really freaking looking, though.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 4 Mar. 12th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Sam:

Ah, well I did plant the fruit so we'll see if I get the podling. Although the house is full so I probably won't get it but now I want to get one just to see how mutated they are.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 5 Mar. 15th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Anyway, new chappie. And I need to go to bed, I'm cold and the white on this board is making my eyes hurt. I hate being sick. :brrr: :fever:
Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 10 Apr. 18th

Post by Echoweaver »

Hi!

I just wanted to drop a note to say you're on my reading list, and I'll get reading soon!
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 10 Apr. 18th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Echo:

Cool. No rush, I tend to update quickly so there will be lots to read whenever you get to it.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 14 May 12th

Post by Ani-Mei »

Hopefully people are at least looking at this, because I am nearly about to begin Generation Blue/Six.
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 15 May 20th

Post by mysterymusic7 »

I've been reading this Lauren. Just lurking....looks like that Superstar career was a pain in the backside to do. Good job completing one of those tedious LTWs that seem to take FOREVER. LOL.
Love all the supernaturals in this.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Arc-en-Ciel Rainbowcy: Episode 16 June 2nd.

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
Ah, good to know. Anyway, I have a new chapter up this time which is officially the fifth generation so House Points woo! Although I already counted them so can't do it again. Can't believe how far I've gotten in only three months, I can't stop playing but it's hot here now so that may slow me down somewhat. Wearing those gamer headphones makes my ears sweat which is not nice. Anyway, thanks for reading! :hug:
mysterymusic7

Post Counts

Post by mysterymusic7 »

Spoiler:
Blue babies are cute. Only thing that would make them cuter is if they were really royal blue. I love royal blue. Such a pretty color.
I always wished the sapphire was my birthstone though I guess a ruby is pretty cool too.
Oy I can sympathize about the heat. I get sweaty trying to play this time of year too and stick to my chair which is no fun. But summer is really the only time I have off sooo I suffer through.
Woo gen 5, though I do miss me some Arkadia updates. *sheepish grin*
Eh you'll get back to sims 2 eventually. Until then I'll just watch the good times roll here in sims 3 land.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Ash:
Spoiler:
I tried man, I really did. I made a Genie couple and put them down in the same town as my Arcenciels and they didn't even bother to mate until it was time for them to move again so their son was too young, as a result I lost out on that. I should make more for the final four generations I have three more towns to use before the end so one generation won't be moving again, probably generation 9 Aqua. As for Arkadia, I can't even remember where I was and who got their chapter, my jump drive shows four families in Week 2 but just one alone isn't enough for a whole chapter...well they are but it will be really, really, short.

Return to “Sims 3 Completed Stories”