Traylor Trash - A Dumpster Diving Challenge

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Traylor Trash - A Dumpster Diving Challenge

Post by MichelleCYoung »

The challenge is short - only 21 days, the duration of young adulthood. James Traylor has to start with nothing, and build up a lovely dream home, just from dumpster diving.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Challenge Complete!

I may continue playing him, as an unscored legacy, and will post such chapters here, for interested readers, but the challenge, itself, is done.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Traylor Trash - A Dumpster Diving Challenge

Post by Livvielove »

I finally had a chance to read it all! What a great score!

Congrats on finishing it! I'll be keeping an eye out if you continue this on! :yes: :bounce:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Yeah, it was fun, and I got attached to the guy.

So, I got the rest of my EPs and SPs loaded, but I can't install ANY of my store content, for some reason. But still, Expansions and Stuff Packs, so maybe I'll let him and his family explore it all, legacy-like.

I can't continue my Sims 3 apocalypses until I get the store content installed again, and they're old enough that some of the rules have changed, but I still want to play them, anyway. In other words, they're still on hiatus, and I have HOW MANY stories running at once? :spin:
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
heatherfeather

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by heatherfeather »

Congrats on completing the challenge and getting such a high score! :thup: It looks so fun!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

It really was fun! Now I have a new computer, and I've added in the EPs, SPs, store content, and some mods, as well. I have, however, lost the save file in the process of moving over, soooo, oh well. However, I found on ModTheSims an AMAZING new world I want to try out. It's designed to have everything in it, from dive lots to apartments and animal parks, and the lot! It's called Simburbia, and I intend to do a full legacy there, where I can literally explore all the game options, without having to move to a new town to try the different things. Of course, the game will probably get glitchy, but I'll just pack up and move to a new save of Simburbia. The point is, my sims will be able to access whatever they desire, so I won't be stuck in Lunar Lakes with a sim whose LTW is to, I don't know, become a mermaid and max out scuba diving. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.

And since legacy founders always start out with lawn-living, I've determined that my founder is going to be another "I don't want to work for The Man" types, who will do a lot of dumpster diving. Maybe not make it his career, but, yeah, it's pretty lucrative, after all, and I love getting all those really useful finds! I had no idea it could be that amazing! I always thought, "Eh, you get some tiny treasures now and then, but mostly just cockroaches and tissues, right?" Boy, was I wrong!

Return to “Sims 3 Completed Stories”