The Grey Warden Legacy - Update July 9th

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
darkangel985
Germany

The Grey Warden Legacy - Update July 9th

Post by darkangel985 »

There is no day like today and no point in stalling, so not quite 24 hours after reintroducing myself I start my first legacy.

I have been playing a lot of Dragon Age Inquisition, but also Origins lately, so I though why not combine two games I absolutely love and make a legacy out of it. I did a (not really extensive I admit) search on the internet and so far haven't found a legacy with this theme.

Since there are so many characters in Dragon Age that would simply love *cough cough hehe* to take part in a legacy an alphabetacy was the only option. I really ask myself why I always shoot for 26 generations when I have never really managed to get even remotely far. But I digress.
Before we start I have to put a Spoiler warning out there: This Legacy will contain spoilers for all 3 Dragon Age Games. So if you haven't played them and don't want to be spoiled, beware! :diablo: (Although I wonder why anyone would read this Legacy without knowing the games, unless they are a total Legacy addict. *whistles innocently* Not like I ever did something of the like....)

With that out of the way I present you:

The Grey Warden Legacy - A Dragon Age themed Sims 3 Alphabetacy

Generation 0:
Prologue - A new order

Generation A:
Chapter A.1 - So much for planning
Chapter A.2 - Andre to the rescue
Chapter A.3 - A long, long winter...

I hope there are some fellow fans out there who will enjoy the read.

PS.: This is my first time using Wordpress, so I'm still fiddling my way around. If there is anything you notice that could be done better or have good tips for me I'll gladly hear them.
Last edited by darkangel985 on July 9th, 2015, 6:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Grey Warden Legacy - Started Jan. 25th

Post by Chase »

Love what you have so far! I haven't played Dragon Age, but I want to sometime. I'm excited for this :D
hello! :heartbeat:
darkangel985
Germany

Re: The Grey Warden Legacy - Update Jan. 28th

Post by darkangel985 »

Well I can whole-heartedly recommend playing it. ^^ Haha, otherwise I probably wouldn't be doing this. :mrgreen:

Anyway...there is also a new chapter.
darkangel985
Germany

Re: The Grey Warden Legacy - Update Feb. 3rd

Post by darkangel985 »

I'm currently on a roll and have added Chapter A.2
darkangel985
Germany

Re: The Grey Warden Legacy - Update July 9th

Post by darkangel985 »

Oops...I really didn't realize that I had taken such a long break. But alas...new chapter is out. I'm not that happy since it's been too long since I took the screenshots, but the show must go on.
Genevieve Peyton

Post by Genevieve Peyton »

You are such a great writer! It is putting my legacy to shame. Thanks so much for sharing your imagination with us :) I'm so excited to read on.
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Thaitanic »

How did I not see this earlier!? Dragon Age is one of my favourite games series <3
Spoiler:
I've read all your chapters, and usually try to make my comments on a chapter-by-chapter basis, but I forgot to keep notes this time :shiftyeyes: But I was blown away! Your knowledge of DA lore is pretty extensive, and I love how you involve and entwine the world of Dragon Age with The Sims, which is not something I thought possible, really :lol: So well done on that front. I also really love the names you have for your children, and how they got some names from slightly-more-minor characters like Arianni and Athenril before Aveline. I was really excited for an Alastair baby, and he seems absolutely lovely. I also love how Alastair is half-elf, half-human noble. And a bastard child. :shifty: Was that intentional? Because it's so perfect. XD

If the children are also meant to be Grey Wardens, does that mean they'll have to go through the Joining and stand the chance of dying? o.o If so, do you have any plans for how you're going to do that?

And the Rift. :lol: I love it. Your alphabetacy is so interconnected with the universe it's stunning. Is your grey warden inspired by a grey warden you had in the actual games at all? Also I love how you recoloured her clothes to look ~Dragon Age-esque~, and how the kids are following. And Arianni's vallaslin is so cute. :,)

Basically I love it so keep doing what you're doing!!! I'm really excited for more :D
(Can I ask who you romanced in the games? I'm wondering how many people romanced the same or similar to who I've romanced :shifty: )
call me Thai!
they/them

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”