Now That's What I Call A (Random) Legacy!

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
PrinceSarah

Post by PrinceSarah »

I can't believe I've actually publically tied myself to a.... Hi! Now that I have your attention, I would like to introduce-

Okay, I know, that's a little excessive. But this is my new legacy challenge! I have a few challenges and things on the go, but this is the first I'm actually blogging in a long, long, LONG time. It's like a regular legacy, but everything, and I mean pretty much everything, is left up to chance. I don't even know what's going to happen until I've rolled for it!

As a warning, there may be "offensive" language, strange happenings, and a lot of observation.

Generation One:

Introduction: Now That’s What I Call A (Random) Legacy!

Chapter 1.1: Here Comes Sarah Boo-Boo...
Chapter 1.2: Extreme Cheapskates
Chapter 1.3: Breaking Legacy, Brave New World!
Last edited by PrinceSarah on April 25th, 2016, 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rflong7
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: Now That's What I Call A (Random) Legacy!

Post by Rflong7 »

Hi :plumbob2:

Congrats on blogging your first in so long. Good luck and I wish you lots of Randomness! :awesome:
PrinceSarah

Re: Now That's What I Call A (Random) Legacy!

Post by PrinceSarah »

Chapter 1.2 is now up and live!
Rflong7 wrote:Hi :plumbob2:

Congrats on blogging your first in so long. Good luck and I wish you lots of Randomness! :awesome:
Thank you! It's weird to be doing this again, I feel like I'm finding my feet all over again.

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”