Clearwater Legacy Generation 2 Heir

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who Should be Generation 2’s Heir? This is a story-driven legacy, but choose whoever you like!

Poll ended at September 24th, 2020, 1:26 pm

Alana
33%
Hans
67%
Eric
No votes
Anna
No votes
Elsa
No votes
Aurora
No votes

Total votes: 3

KatLovesPotatoes
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Clearwater Legacy Generation 2 Heir

Post by KatLovesPotatoes »

Whoever wins will be given the cat-lover trait as a YA, to collate with the 2nd gen’s naming theme.

If Alana wins, 2nd gen will be called, “Finding Father” or something like that. It’s a work in progress. XD

If Hans wins, 2nd gen will be called, “Your Silence is My Favorite Sound”. It’s going to be a bit darker than the others... and deal with abusive relationships...

If Eric wins, 2nd gen will be called “Finding my Sanity”. Both his and Anna’s will deal heavily with their time as a werewolf and controlling it.

If Anna wins, 2nd gen will be called, “Music Keeps Me Sane”. Both hers and Eric’s will deal heavily with their time as a werewolf and controlling it.

If Elsa wins, 2nd gen will be called, “Artist for a Fairy (Is this cheating?). Hers will deal with her being a painting and her growing worry that using her fairy powers to do art, is cheating.

If Aurora wins, 2nd gen will be called, “Sweet Dreams Are Made of These”. Hers will deal with her genie-hood (What would you call it? Genieness? Genieism?) and that people are expecting her to give her these wishes and dreams, just because she’s a genie, when all she wants to do is ignore them and sleep.
Last edited by KatLovesPotatoes on September 24th, 2020, 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Clearwater Legacy Generation 2 Heir

Post by Echoweaver »

Herm. Not sure what to do with the two polls. I voted on Wordpress. I assume you're going to combine the results, so I won't vote here.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free

Return to “Sims 3 Story Polls”