Random Trails Generation 2 Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be heir?

Yaqub
56%
Enzo
33%
Sizwe
11%

Total votes: 9

Seera
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Random Trails Generation 2 Heir Poll

Post by Seera »

I'm playing a combined Random Legacy and Name Game Challenge and some of my generation 2 possible roll sets have things that start before the heir officially takes over at their young adult birthday. I am also attempting to do the Patriarchy mini-challenge for the Name Game Challenge so since I have more than one male, only males are on the heir poll. Since I would be giving out the rolls at the beginning of the generation since I am not doing plot, I will not be hiding the potential rolls behind spoilers.

My founder's name was Myles for those of you who will be choosing based on what letters I need. I have chosen names that will give me new letters short of the first letter in their name. All of the rolls they've rolled are ones that I find doable. The kids range from teen to toddler in game. Any traits given with a * after them are traits that are planned.

Myles' career is Forensics and topping it is his LTW. Spouse Sarai's career is Journalism and her LTW is Surrounded by Family.

Candidate 1: Yaqub
Occult: Imaginary Friend
Minimum Possible Points from Name: 19
Traits: Artistic, Supernatural Fan, Perfectionist, Gatherer*, Ambitious*
Hidden Traits: Pyromaniac, Burglar, Can Apprehend Burglar, Can SaluteLTW if Heir: Alchemy Artisan
Career if Heir: Alchemist
Marital Status Roll if Heir: Full House [Heir + 3 others; siblings Mzia and Enzo will be of the others, spouse will be 3rd, only heir and spouse count for unique LTW's and careers with the Name Game Challenge]
Careers: Alchemist, Rock Star, Genuine Psychic, Education
Generational Goal: Photogenic - 5 photos/sculptures/portraits of heir - one of which at toddler to teen years, picture of spouse, picture of kids
Miscellaneous Fun: Identity Crisis - 1 of his traits must conflict with career choice (Like a Criminal with the Good trait) - Trait is Ambitious since it doesn't help with his career and could cause negative moodlets once he maxes his Alchemy skill.
Notes: Yaqub may be a male clone of his mother with his father's hair, skin, and eye color

Candidate 2: Enzo
Minimum Possible Points from Name: 13
Traits: Workaholic, Absent-Minded, Charismatic*, Neurotic*, Schmoozer*
Hidden Traits: Pyromaniac, Burglar, Can Apprehend Burglar, Can Salute
LTW if Heir: Super Popular
Career if Heir: Education
Marital Status Roll if Heir: Couple
Careers: Education, Angler
Generational Goal: Career Student - 3 Uni degrees or 10 classes around town
Miscellaneous Fun: My Precious - showcase a collection - collectibles, gifts, related buy mode stuff, stolen goods

Candidate 3: Sizwe
Occult: Wizard
Minimum Possible Points from Name: 17
Traits: Hydrophobic, Good Sense of Humor, Green Thumb*, Gatherer*, Loves the Outdoors*
LTW if Heir: The Perfect Garden
Career if Heir: Farmer
Marital Status Roll if Heir: Couple
Careers: Farmer, Inventor
Generational Goal: Perfectionist - Max a skill and do all challenges
Miscellaneous Fun: Hands Off - I can't use the "Hand of God" to clean things. I have to use the Consignment Store or appropriate other rabbit hole to sell my items (aka Sizwe can sell to the Grocery store & spouse sells to the consignment store).
Notes: Is a clone of his father with his mother's hair color

[hr]

Since I had rolls for them and I love all of the kids this generation, below are the Sims that were not eligible to be heir (in this case all of the females)

Mzia
Minimum Possible Points if she had been heiress: 15
Traits: Hydrophobic, Commitment Issues, Virtuoso, Flirty, Unlucky*
LTW if had been heiress: Rock Star
Career if had been heiress: Rock Star
Maritial Status Roll if had been heiress: Single
Career: Rock Star
Generational Goal: Change of Scenery - Either demolish house and rebuild or move to new location, house can be kept if the latter.
Miscellaneous Fun: My Precious

Luzia
Minimum Points From name if had been heiress: 14
Traits: Genius, Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Handy*, Snob*
Hiden Traits: Pyromaniac, Burglar, Can Apprehend Burglar, Can Salute
LTW if had been heiress: Perfect Student
Career if had been heiress: Video Game Developer - Engineer
Marital Status Roll if had been heir: Single + 2 help [Mzia would have been one of the help and probably Sizwe for the other]
Careers: Video Game Developer - Engineer, Adventurer, Music - Classical
Generational Goal: Photogenic
Miscellaneous Fun: Luxury - upgrade 1 room to have all items be max quality

Livna
Occult: Witch
Minimum Possible Points from name if had been heiress: 8
Traits: Hot-Headed, Computer Whiz, Perfectionist, Frugal*, Bookworm*
LTW if had been heiress: Professional Author
Career if had been heiress: Author
Marital Status Roll if had been heiress: Couple
Careers: Author, Farmer
Generational Goal: Property Mogul - Buy parts of at least 3 lots in town (rabbit holes or venues), you may collect profits from them, you do not have to be the owner of the rabbit hole or fully upgrade the venue
Miscellaneous Fun: Hands Off

Return to “Sims 3 Story Polls”