ABCs of Genetics Gen 3 Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be heir for generation 3?

Poll ended at August 24th, 2020, 11:47 pm

Elke
No votes
Eriq
No votes
Hawk
No votes
Opal
63%
Rivqa
13%
Nazih
25%
Newt
No votes

Total votes: 8

somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

ABCs of Genetics Gen 3 Heir Poll

Post by somebodysangel »

EDIT: Apparently, I'm terrible at this game and can't count letters properly. Z and H have already been counted, so Nazih won't actually add any new letters. She will give us more points for Z names, however. I've enabled re-voting, in case anyone would like to change their vote with this news.

Well, we're finally up to choosing the generation 3 heir. Gen 2 seems to have gone on forever, which is understandable, given we did Arizona von Matterhorn this generation, but now it's time to move on.

I’ve taken quick CAS pics of those who are not yet teens - these may or may not be the looks when they actually do age up, because I tend to make them over according to their traits, which haven’t been rolled yet. But their faces will be the same.
While I am including all 7 children, choosing a female heir will enable us to continue the matriarchy. That’s not critical to me, but just wanted to mention, in case if affects your choice.

To the choices!
Spoiler:
Elke (fairy)
Traits: Good, Excitable, Athletic, Dislikes Children
Facial sliders: Arizona’s nose and overall face shape, Rham’s chin, jaw, ears, eye shape and mouth
Would give us two new letters (L, K), but that Dislikes Children trait isn’t a great one. Though she would only need four children. She’s a good mix of her parents’ facial features.

Eriq (human)
Traits: Friendly, Family-Oriented, Can’t Stand Art, Hates the Outdoors
Facial sliders: Arizona clone with the exception of Rham’s mouth
Only one new letter, but it’s the Q, which is a big one. He loves kids and would probably want to be a stay-at-home father with his hatred of the outdoors. Has already completed one LTW, but he’s almost a clone of Arizona.

Hawk (human)
Traits: Insane, Athletic, Loves the Outdoors, Vegetarian
Facial sliders: Arizona’s overall face, chin, jaw and nose, Rham’s ears, eye shape and mouth
Two new letters (W, K), he would provide plenty of entertainment with that insane trait and we would probably be outdoors a lot of the time. But his facial mix is strange and his mouth seems especially wide.

Opal (fairy)
Traits: Good, Eccentric, Loves to Swim
Facial sliders: Mostly Arizona, with Rham’s chin, jaw and ears
Gives us two new letters (P, L) and the eccentricity is fun - we may try making a simbot with her or doing the ghost hunter profession.

Rivqa (fairy)
Traits: Loner, Perceptive, Brave
Facial sliders: Full clone of Arizona, including the pointy ears
Like Eriq, she only gives us one new letter, but it’s the big Q. Being a loner, she probably won’t be one to have parties or people over that often, but as she’s perceptive, we might try out the investigator profession. Negative is that she’s a facial clone.

Nazih (human)
Traits: Lucky, Genius
Facial sliders: Arizona’s overall face shape, nose and mouth, Rham’s chin, jaw, ears and eye shape
Two new letters (Z, H) including the strong Z. She’s a good mix of her parents and will be able to learn skills quickly with that Genius trait. We may try out the doctor career with her.

Newt (werewolf)
Traits: Slob, Virtuoso
Facial sliders: Mostly Rham’s features, on Arizona’s overall face shape and with her nose
Only one new letter, W. He’s a Virtuoso, so you know that means there will be lots of instrument skilling and almost certainly the musician career. He somehow inherited grandpa Hunter’s werewolf occult status.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]

Return to “Sims 3 Story Polls”