The McKee Legacy - Generation 3

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

?

Brett
13%
Oliver
13%
Leigh
75%

Total votes: 8

Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

The McKee Legacy - Generation 3

Post by Abby »

Hi Guys!
We've got three sims for you to choose from for this generation. :)

Brett McKee
Spoiler:
Pro's - He has a girlfriend already, so thats spouse hunting less hard. He has quite a fun lifetime aspiration.
Cons - Being honest, he's probably my least favourite - but included him incase anyone loves him!

Oliver McKee
Spoiler:
Pros - Hes good looking and has good unique genetics that we havnt seen so far in this legacy. He's got a good lifetime aspiration, that will probably lead me to making him have millions of babies next gen. He's also got a very nice girlfriend lined up to marry who i love.
Con's .. Cant think of many. Hes my joint favorite with Leigh. His girlfriend has exactly the same genetics as him in terms of hair colour and eyes, so probably wont be much of a suprise to how the kids will look. :p

Leigh McKee

Spoiler:
Leigh McKee is an evil sim, and also a loner. Pro's are that she is extremely pretty, and i think having an evil sim will be quite interesting to play. Con's? Cant think of many apart from that she's basically a double of her mother, so not much a variety in genetics for the next generation.
SummerSnows

Re: The McKee Legacy - Generation 3

Post by SummerSnows »

I was torn between Leigh and Oliver, but in the end I voted Leigh. Oliver having the same hair/eye colour as his girlfriend is what tipped the balance for me. Leigh might look like her mother, but at least there's more potential for some genetic variability in her children!
starszelegacy

Post by starszelegacy »

I really love Oliver myself but I decided to vote for Leigh. I think having an evil sim as heir would be a lot of fun to watch and genetics wide Oliver does look so similar to his girlfriend so I think Leigh as heiress would add more of an element of surprise. Plus, I'm not ready to see that beautiful red hair die out yet. I am partial to the red heads!

Signature courtesy of the amazing Thai. Thanks again!!
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

YAAAAAAAY LEIGH IS IN THE LEAD! :woot:
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Its looking like we're having a clear winner here. :p I'll be locking this in about 10 hours, as i want to start playing tonight when i get home from work!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”