The McKee Legacy - Generation 5 Heir

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

?

Sebastian
30%
Amira
30%
Shane
No votes
Tara
No votes
Zayne
40%

Total votes: 10

Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

The McKee Legacy - Generation 5 Heir

Post by Abby »

Hi All!
We've got five sims for you to choose from this time around, including two sets of twins!!
They are all adorable, and very good looking sims so its going to be a hard one!
Im going to give you two options on who to vote for!

Sebastian McKee
The first born.
Seb is the first born, has the Mansion Baron aspiration. He's got very different genetics from previous generations so thats a bonus - and already had a girlfriend lined up to marry.
Spoiler:
Amira McKee
One of the first set of twins.
Not going to lie, she's probably my favorite in terms of genetics. She's absolutley stunning! She's got the romance soulmate aspiration. She's cheerful and has the snob trait. I've also found her to be quite cheeky and mischevious.
Shane McKee
One of the first set of twins.
Shane's probably my least favorite, but ive put him in the poll for fairness and equal rights and all that. ;) Only purely because he's the genetic double of his dad Archie, and i think its time to spice the genetics up. Pro's are, is that he's got an interesting aspiration - master of mischief.

Tara McKee
One of the second set of twins.
Tara is lovable and adorable, and very pretty. She has the master of knowledge aspiration.

Zayne McKee
Also known as the harry potter of the legacy - one of the second set of twins.
He has the successfull lineage aspiration - one which ive never played before. He also has very different genetics from previous generations which is a major plus.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”