The Saphyre Legacy Heir/Heiress Poll! Generation 2!

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be Heir/Heiress for Generation 2 of the Saphyre Legacy???

Poll ended at November 20th, 2015, 12:56 am

Obsidian Saphyre
40%
Jasper Saphyre
40%
Jade Saphyre
20%

Total votes : 5

The Saphyre Legacy Heir/Heiress Poll! Generation 2!

Postby rubysapphire » November 13th, 2015, 12:56 am

Since none of the generation 2 Saphyres rolled "ambitious," a poll is being conducted to see who wins heirship! Here are the candidates:

Obsidian is Good, Perfectionist, and Outgoing. He doesn't have a mate just yet.He is going steady with Chana who is Genius, Perfectionist, and a Slob. His aspiration is to be a "Painter Extraordinaire."

Jasper is the firstborn of the twins. His twin sister is Jade. Jaspers traits are: Gloomy, Outgoing, and Geek. He and Mollie make a cute couple! His aspiration is 'Computer Technician.'

Jade is the youngest. Her traits are: Gloomy, Glutton, and Neat. She aspires to be a 'Computer Technician' like her father and twin brother. She is dating Tyrone who is a Squeamish, Creative, (Can't Remember Last Trait)

Feel free to leave comments as well-I'd love to hear your opinion! The legacy story is available through my signature as well. As always, Happy Simming!
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
rubysapphire

Medals: 4
Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) USA - California (1) 100 Posts (1)

Re: The Saphyre Legacy Heir/Heiress Poll! Generation 2!

Postby Teresa » November 22nd, 2015, 6:39 pm

I am locking as requested. For future polls, you would create a new one. :)
Odyssey EPIC | Masterful Sims | Drifting Along | Shannon, Door 3 | Hickey TPC

Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories

Teresa
Property of Boolprop
Site Admin

Medals: 28
Medal Hoarder (1) Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Golden Plumbob 2019 (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) SimNaNo 2019 Personal Goal (1) SimNaNo 2019 Plus (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1)
2019 Pick a Treat (1) 2019 Halloween Event (1) Birthday Present Hunt (1) Happy Birthday (1) Little Ball of Fur (1) Goldfish are Tasty (1) Gary? (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) Shooting Star (1)
Four Leaves of Clover (1) An Apple A Day! (1) And All I Got Was This T-Shirt (1) USA - Texas (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1) 2,000 Posts (1) 3,000 Posts (1)
4,000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana

Return to Sims 4 Story Polls