The Saphyre Legacy Generation 4 Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Poll ended at January 29th, 2016, 5:27 pm

Carnelian Saphyre
10%
Hematite Saphyre
20%
Parker Saphyre
10%
Peridot Saphyre
No votes
Pyrite Saphyre
60%
Gold Saphyre
No votes

Total votes: 10

rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

It's that time again and I need your guys' vote please! Thanks for voting in the last one! Lots of candidates to choose from this time! Also a special thank you to Admin Teresa for helping me post this dye to my motherboard dying... At least I will be lurking around on boolprop more til it gets fixed!

Pictures are in Spoiler (in order from top to bottom: Carnelian, Hematite, Parker, Peridot, Pyrite, and Gold)
Spoiler:
Carnelian is Musical Genius with the Traits Active, Good, and Neat (Young Adult)

Hematite is a Mansion Baron with the traits Perfectionist and Geek (Teen)

Parker is Bestselling Author with the traits Active and Squeamish (Teen)

Peridot is Nerd Brain with the traits Outgoing and Good (Teen)

Pyrite is Freelance Botanist with the traits Hot Headed and Hates Children (Teen)

Gold is Bestselling Author with the traits Outgoing and Neat (Teen)
Last edited by rubysapphire on January 28th, 2016, 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy Generation 4 Poll

Post by Taube »

Tough decision between Hematite and Pyrite for me, and it looks like that's the split currently for others as well. I went with Pyrite in the end. Sorry! :diablo:
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: The Saphyre Legacy Generation 4 Poll

Post by rubysapphire »

Hahaha! Sorry, not sorry! I voted Pyrite too lol! I'm guessing Hematite would be the practical choice because he's a mansion baron (geek trait is cool too!)but im totally up to the challenge of having a hotheaded/kid hating sim. Now to replace my motherboard...
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”