A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy: Generation C Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who Will It Be?!

Poll ended at September 25th, 2018, 7:33 am

Davina
36%
Daelyn
18%
Deidre
9%
Dakota
36%

Total votes: 11

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy: Generation C Heir Poll

Post by Mojo »

With the triplets aged up to Young Adult, it's time for the heir poll! If you're a regular reader, you know who my vote is for *cough*Dakota*cough* buy don't let that influence you (or let it, I don't mind lol)

This generation was a struggle early on. Caileigh's first pregnancy resulted in TRIPLETS! Let me tell you, having triplets that you are NOT allowed to control was a HUGE pain in the ass. And I sincerely hope that I never have to do that again! And since I typically like to have at least one of each gender (unless the house is full) we tried again and were graced with a single baby boy! Thank goodness our baby makin' days were over! As the triplets aged up into toddlers, life got stressful. I was about one minute away from losing one of those triplets a few different times. But we got through it, maybe with less hair than we started, but we made it. After that, life was pretty easy. There were one or two blunders made by the uncontrollables, but overall, I was very happy! We didn't hit negative points ONCE in this generation!

Well, enough of that! Let's get to the vote!

Davina is first. She's the oldest of the triplets. I've never played with the insensitive trait before, and when combined with the hot-headed trait... that could be REALLY fun!  Also I think it would be fun to have her do the Serial Romantic aspiration as I've not done that one before.

Daelyn is next. She's the second born of the triplets. Her traits are meh. Squeamish would be fun to play since I've never done that one before. I've also never played with the mediator trait either. But her aspiration... I LOATHE that one ever since seasons was released. But I guess we could do it. It would get us out of the house that's for sure.

Deidre is next. She's the youngest of the triplets. Her traits are very similar to Daelyn's. She's the only triplet to only earn one character value trait. As for her aspiration... Meh. I don't think it would be particularly hard for her to do it, but it's not one of my favorites.

And finally, Dakota. He's been my absolute favorite since he spun into toddlerhood with red hair blazing. We've had 2 blonde THs and 2 black-haired THs, so now it's time for the red-heads! His traits are meh. But his aspiration is one that I actually have never played before. Weird, I know. But it could be cool. Obviously, as my favorite, he gets my vote. But now it's up to you guys!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”