What's my name? Generation 1 Heir Poll!

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who will be our heir?

Poll ended at August 12th, 2019, 8:55 pm

Skylar
71%
Aric
No votes
Larry
No votes
Elijah
No votes
Effie
29%
Max
No votes

Total votes: 7

Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

What's my name? Generation 1 Heir Poll!

Post by Salem »

So, it's finally that time. Generation one of my Name Game Challenge has reached the point were our first kid turns into a YA, and now it's time to chose the heir!

I'm not playing with any kind of gender rule and both adoptive and natural kids are elegible because I want all my kids to have a fair shot. I'm gonna write a couple lines about them but please be sure that I'm super on board to have any of them as my next MS!

Not to meet the constestants:

Skylar
Spoiler:
Unlocks letters: K,Y and R. 6 pregnancies
Skye is the first daugher of the generation. Her traits are an interesting mix, her aspiration is also a fun one, but I'm not sure how hard to do will be while having at least six kids to take care of lol
She got a lot of features from Nina and I think she's super pretty, she and her boyfriend Louis are probably gonna make some pretty babies!
Aric
Spoiler:
Unlocks letters: R, I and C. 4 pregnancies
Aric's trait are also pretty interesting, I love the kleptomaniac trait, thought he does share two traits with our previous MS, Salem (gloomy and geek) His aspiration is a pretty easy one, but I usually have a lot of fun working on it!
I also feel like he's one of the most handsome from the boys, he got a nice mix of features from both of her moms, and I think they're gonna make an interesting mix with his boyfriend's Mathias ones.
Larry
Spoiler:
Unlocks letters: R and Y. 5 pregnancies
I'll be honest, I have never done the Public enemy aspiration, so that's something I'm really curious about! I'm not excited about the Slob trait, but her girlfriend Emma being neat can even things a little bit lol
He was our adopted baby this generation, and I think we got really lucky! Larry is a handsome guy and also pretty fun so far.
Elijah
Spoiler:
Unlocks letters: I, J and H. 6 pregnancies.
Elijah is the only kid who got three inherited traits from his moms, it's an interesting mix, but if I'm honest, the thing I'm not a fan about him is just his aspiration, I just completed that one with Nina so it's a little too soon xD
I still love him though! Even if I believe he's the one who got the short stick when it comes to genes lol you'll see once he grows up
Effie
Spoiler:
Unlocks letters: F and I, 5 pregnancies
Effie was the surprise twin. She has almost the same traits as Elijah, but her aspiration is a better one, I think it probably goes pretty well with this challenge.
She's gonna grow up really pretty, and I think she may make some pretty babies with her future girlfriend Yang.
Max
Spoiler:
Unlocks letters: X. 3 pregnancies (planning on giving him the fertile trait if he gets chosen though!)
Max is the baby of the family. His traits are an interesting, potentially dangerous mix lol I must admit that I'm not super excited to have a Mean heir, specially because the mean gene is prone to spread between his kids lol Also, he managed to get the same aspiration as his sister Skylar! Again, a pretty fun to do, but probablt difficult
As Elijah, I think he got kinda unlucky on the genes department, his grown up gace is kinda wacky. but he'll make for some interesting kids for sure lol
Also downside about him is that he's just one week into childhood, so that would mean three weeks of waiting to start next generation.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? Generation 1 Heir Poll!

Post by Salem »

There's still some time to vote! we have a tie right now so who's gonna break it? :D
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? Generation 1 Heir Poll!

Post by modelmgt »

:shhh: *sneaks back out. . .
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”