A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy Gen F heir poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be Faith's heir?!

Poll ended at August 7th, 2019, 12:53 am

Gamma
17%
Gunner
50%
Grayson
No votes
Gracie
33%

Total votes: 6

Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy Gen F heir poll

Post by Mojo »

Finally! Another heir poll! Since there wasn’t one for generations D and E because of SimNaNoWriMo, I was dragging out everything so that you guys would get the chance to vote in this heir poll!

So, if you haven’t read any of this generation, (which why wouldn’t you, it’s a hilarious read for anyone who wants to watch me suffer…) I have provided a little bit of background info on each of our potential heirs!

Let’s get started!

We start off with the oldest of this generation: Gemma. Gemma has been a brown noser her whole life. Probably because I’ve made it know that I do NOT want to deal with pets for a while. And since she has the dog lover trait, if she is picked as heir, I would be obligated to get her a dog.

So she’s tried to get into my good graces by getting an A in school. She’s the only one (so far) to accomplish this. And she also has the Erratic trait which is one of my favorites! But I’m not a big fan of her aspiration. It would be a LOT of hands on intervention. It just seems like a lot of work right now.

In Summary:

Pros: Erratic trait

Cons: Dog lover trait, interactive aspiration, brown noser

Next is Gunner. This guy has been full of personality since he was a toddler. And I’ve have not been subtle at all in letting the readers know that he’s my favorite. Yes he is. Even though he loves to eat spoiled food. Genetics-wise, he’s a great mix of his mom and dad, so that would add some diversity into the genes.

His school performance is not good. He has a B, but with where his performance bar is, he’s definitely not getting an A. While his traits are boring, it hasn’t stopped his personality. And even though his aspiration is pretty hands-on, I can at least take the family with me to granite falls and take a vacation.

In Summary:

Pros: Great personality, good genetics

Cons: boring traits.

And then there’s Grayson! He’s another one who likes to indulge on the spoiled food. And he’s always bringing home stuff from school that doesn’t belong to him. I don’t actually have a lot to say about him. He is a TOTAL face clone of his dad though, which is a bummer.

He might get to the A in high school. He’s got the skills needed for it, but doing homework is a hit or miss. His traits will definitely be interesting to play with though, so that’s exciting! But that aspiration is a dangerous one. And after three accidental deaths in the last three generations, I dunno if I want to risk it.

In Summary:

Pros: traits

Cons: FACE CLONE, risky aspiration

And finally, the youngest of the generation, Gracie! She likes to help out around the house, even if it’s useless. Like when she gets stuck in the endless mopping cycle that we have with all of our broken objects. And like Gunner, her genes are a good mix of both her mom and dad.

Since she just aged up to teen, she’s not got a lot of progress on getting an A. And since she didn’t have an A as a child, she starts off with a C, so she has an uphill battle on that front. Her traits are looking interesting to me as well, even if she is a FAKE glutton. But I guess that makes up for her pretty boring aspiration.

In Summary:

Pros: traits, good genetics

Cons: boring aspiration.
Last edited by Mojo on September 8th, 2019, 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
sueplayssims
Origin ID: SusieeP94
Great Britain

Re: A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy Gen F heir poll

Post by sueplayssims »

Despite my comments on your blog... I'm going with Gracie!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy Gen F heir poll

Post by Mojo »

Thanks for voting! And as you can see, others are still voting for Gemma anyway lol :rotfl:

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”