Constar Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Vote for the next heiress

Dia Constar
20%
Delia Constar
80%

Total votes: 5

Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Constar Heir Poll

Post by Designergirl81 »

I am gearing up to add Discover University to my Constar Legacy Challenge story. For the next generation heiress, there are two choices, twins Dia or Delia Constar. My plan is to send them to University together but once there they will follow very different paths.

Dia is self-assured, romantic and a dance machine. She wants to be friends with the world. She is going to University to meet new people and have fun. She wants to join clubs, participate in campus events, make friends, date, go to parties and maybe even join the secret society. For Dia, classes come last. Her grades will drop and she will face getting kicked out of college if she doesn't get her act together.

Delia is the opposite. She is creative, a perfectionist, and more of a loner. She will have the new Academic Aspiration. She doesn't have time for campus events or parties. All she cares about is her course work and the debate club. She wants to graduate with honors and will do whatever it takes to make that happen. Even if that means romancing a professor.

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”