Otts ALISBI - Founding Generation Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be the Heir to the Otts ISBI?

Poll ended at January 10th, 2020, 6:57 pm

Ariana Otts
11%
Alan Otts
44%
Arthur Otts
44%

Total votes: 9

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Otts ALISBI - Founding Generation Heir Poll

Post by ciyrose »

Oh my gosh, guys, it’s here!! My first heir poll for this family, and for the founding generation. Hopefully, you have read through what has gone on with this family and have a sense of who these 3 are….if not, why not go read them??

If you don’t have time or just want to vote you can vote either here or over at the boolpropl.net site where I will have the poll set up there as well. I’m going to give it basically a week since I’m out of town all next week and won’t have time to play anyway.

Without further ado, let’s get into introducing our heirs and give you a little bit of feedback in case you need it!

We start with the eldest Otts, the only daughter, Ariana. She was a quick favorite early on, being a very fun child sim who did homework, got herself an A, and is on track for getting the responsible trait, and manners trait. I have done a chef before, so her aspiration is less interesting to me, but I really do like her look. I feel so is a fun mix of her parents.

Next up we have the second child of Julia and Eddie. This is their first son, Alan. Alan started out rough. I hated him initially, as he passed out constantly as a toddler, but as he got older he got better. He managed to get an A in elementary school, reached a milestone on his child aspiration and while I have done the musician aspiration before it’s one of my favorites. I’m not sure I love his traits, but he really has grown on me as a sim, and I think he could be a lot of fun.
He is also right on track to get the responsible trait, but also might reach the non-empathetic trait, which could be interesting to play with. We will see, he’s not there quite yet, but about 1/2 way.

Finally, we get the youngest Otts, Arthur. Arthur hasn’t done much to really stand out so far in his life, having been a bit overshadowed by his siblings to this point in his life. He has one of the more interesting aspirations to me, as I haven’t played it yet, and the career I decided to roll and it could be interesting as well.
He is currently nowhere close to getting any traits, positive or negative, within range, but he still has all his teenage years as well, so that could change.

I will leave this poll open until the 10th of Jan at 4 PM MST. So get to voting! I'm exciting to see who wins!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Otts ALISBI - Founding Generation Heir Poll

Post by Mojo »

I voted for Alan. I stated my reasoning on your blog, but I'll post my arguments here again for others to read lol
mojot89 wrote:I was going back and forth between Alan (surprise surprise lol) and Arthur. I did end up picking Alan because, as a TH, The Musical Genius one is going to grant you A LOT more points. And you’ll be able to complete it in Alan’s tenure as TH. The Big Happy family one requires grandchildren. So you’d be stuck on that one the whole time Arthur’s TH.

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I can't say I'm overly SURPRISED by your vote, you always had a soft spot for Alan! :D I am very excited to see who gets picked though and it's my first ever heir poll for anything, so that part is really fun.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

I love heir polls! They are the best part of my challenges because i never know who's going to win!

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

I have casted my vote (I voted for Alan) has he has redeemed himself from losing all those points for you, and it is fun seeing the one who Q(I think) lost the most points as a TH.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Last chance to vote if you wanted to but haven't yet. The poll will be closing in a couple of hours.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll. Look for the final results coming soon. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”