Name Game (Latte's) Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should take over the Latte Name Game?

Poll ended at January 13th, 2020, 7:19 pm

Kevin Latte
13%
Yuri Latte
13%
Nick Latte
No votes
Zorah Latte
13%
Zophi Latte
50%
Isla Latte
13%
Ember Latte
No votes

Total votes: 8

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Name Game (Latte's) Heir Poll

Post by ciyrose »

Hi guys, I'm excited to quickly bring you the first heir poll for my Latte Name Game. The Latte family has been a ton of fun to play so far and we will be crossing off some letters here soon, but in the interest of determining who is going to be up next to carry on the name game I am bringing you an heir poll. There are 7 children to choose from...I know, it's a lot! So hopefully you have been keeping up with the Latte's so far, but if not you should go check them out over on their part of my site.

In case you don't feel like reading through all of it, or you need a bit of a refresher, I will give you a bit of backstory on all of these guys as we go. Can't wait to see who you will pick!

Here are the options for this generation.

Kevin was our first baby born to Kynzie and Ukupanipo. He did well in school, getting straight A’s. He has gotten a couple of gardening skills already, and while he has moved out currently, I can move him back as he is marked as playable still. He didn’t end up with any of the character value traits, but he is creatively gifted.

We just watched Yuri grow up into a YA during the last update. He has been a fun sim to write for, being Evil. He has a pretty easy aspiration/job request that will get the family some much-needed money if chosen, but hating children might put a damper on his desire to have kids. He did end up with responsible as a character value. He also got straight A’s in school.

Nick is on of my favorite kids. He has a more unique genetic look then some of his other siblings, and he is an interesting mix of things. I love the fact he rolled to be erratic with being an investor and mansion barron. It feels fitting someone like that would be erratic. He is a teen for a few more days, and we are trying to get him up to an A in high school, so he gets A’s as well. I know he’s close to getting some character traits (positive) but cannot remember which ones specifically.

Zorah is next, she is one of the twins Kynzie had for the ‘z’ baby. She is an interesting combo of things, and I don’t know how much I want to do Beach Life again, but it was fairly easy and I have never done the comedian job before, so that could be fun. I also think she is an interesting mix of her parents. She did manage an A in elementary school, he is at a B in high school currently.

Zophi is the other twin had by Kynzie. She is probably one of my favorite sims. I have never done her aspiration, and she is at least family oriented and would be happy to have many kids. She also would take out some nice letters. She only managed a B in elementary school (she kind of got lost in the crazy) so is sitting with a C in high school currently.

The next to last girl, and child in this family is Isla. She is also one of my favorites for this family. I think she is adorable, has a fun aspiration I haven’t tried before, an interesting mix of traits, and would bring some pretty babies into the mix I think. She has an A in elementary school and will be growing up soon into a teen. She managed to finish her childhood aspiration. She should have 1 or 2 character traits by the time she is through teenage hood.

Finally we have the newest member of the family, Ember. We do not know much about Ember yet, as she hasn’t been a toddler for ever a full day yet, but her traits are interesting. I’m not sure I want to deal with an unflirty sim being the heir to a name game, but her aspiration and job would make her interesting to play, but also give the family money.

Really I wouldn’t hate any of these kids, but I have at least let you know my favorites and the rest is up to you. Enjoy voting!!!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Name Game (Latte's) Heir Poll

Post by ciyrose »

Thanks to everyone who voted on this poll. I think it's pretty obvious who is going to win this one, but I'll check the WP poll as well and we will see in the next update who won. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”