Otts ALISBI - A Generation Heir Poll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who should be the heir in the Otts ISBI?

Poll ended at March 12th, 2020, 2:02 pm

Bryce Otts
30%
Bailie Otts
40%
Brodie Otts
30%

Total votes: 10

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Otts ALISBI - A Generation Heir Poll

Post by ciyrose »

Hey guys, amazingly enough, it's time for another heir poll for the Otts family.

I will leave this poll open for about a week, and you can vote here or over on the wordpress site, or if you feel REALLY strongly about someone, both. Boy has this been a tough generation. I'm happy to leave this one back in your hands as well. At the moment, I'm not sure I want any of these three as heir, but alas, here we are. So hopefully you are all caught up on the posts so far, and know what all has happened with these 3. It's been pretty crazy.

So let's get to your choices shall we?

First up we have Bryce. Bryce has, I went back and counted, lost us 45 points, all in passing out. He has gained us.....technically 5 points for completing the first level of his aspiration as a kid. Now, his traits are not too bad, I have never done Joke Star, so maybe it would be fun, but he also only has 4 days left, and I feel like I would like time for Alan to get through painting.

Bailie is the second child, and just like with Eddie's kids, is the only girl. She has passed out 4 times, but it was all as a toddler. She also was the first kid to get an A in school, and seems to be working towards getting another in high school. Her traits and aspiration are completely opposites of each other, but she could be fun to play possibly. She has about 8 days before becoming a YA, so might give Alan enough time to finish painting.

Brodie is our third and final kid in this family. He is about 7 days from growing into a teen, so we would have lots of time left with Alan as TH if he is chosen. He is also a bit of a fight between his traits and his aspiration. Being non-committal isn't necessarily a bad thing with the happy family, he's much like his uncle Arthur, but that also means he'd be waiting a LONG time to finish all his aspirations. I will, however, also point out that Brodie NEVER ONCE passed out (so far) and only lost us points when the chemistry set caught fire.

I'm not completely sure where all these guys are at in positive character traits, but I think there should be at least a couple on the way. I have no idea who I want. I only don't really want Bryce because he is so close to taking over if he's chosen and I would really like to have Alan finish painting before he does, but we will see what you guys think.

I'm not sure I'm in love with the idea of having any of these 3 as the heir, but I will leave it all up to you guys now and see what you all think. Thanks for sticking with me, reading the posts, and voting. It's always fun to see what other people think.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Otts ALISBI - A Generation Heir Poll

Post by peachy123uk »

voted
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Voted!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Well let's hope the wordpress one has a bit more of a gap, siince this heir poll is super close, and tied here. :) There is about 2 hours left if you still want to vote. lol

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Thank you to everyone who voted! The poll is closed and I will tally up the votes and get to playing so I can announce who won after tallying up all the votes!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”