What's my name? Heir poll Gen 2!

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who will be our Generation 2 Heir?

Poll ended at March 18th, 2020, 4:39 pm

Sinbad
No votes
Knox
57%
Yvaine
43%
Liaqat
No votes
Awstin
No votes
Rupert
No votes

Total votes: 7

Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

What's my name? Heir poll Gen 2!

Post by Salem »

So, it's finally that time again everyone! We have played through another full generation of the Svartulv Name Game, are we are now ready to move forward! But of course, the big question right now, is "Who's gonna be the next one to lead the family?"

Skylar and Louis had six kids in their generation, all of them had been a lot of fun to play so far and look like their gonna keep being it! So just like last time, I'm totally on board to play any of them, everything is in your hands, my dear readers!

First things first, let's meet the contestants!

Sinbad
Spoiler:
Unloocks letters: I, N. B and D. 6 Pregnancies
Sinbad is the first born, and so far, i think he's the one that resembles Skye the most! He's a fun sim to play, I love his teather kid style lol and also it's not a secret for anybody that I love the Actor career so it's a nice excuse to play it again lol. Not sure how I feel about the non-commital trait, it's a fun one, but this is a family challenge so it may be a little weird lol.
Spouse (Just in case you want to know about future genetics): Marisol
Spoiler:
Knox
Spoiler:
Unlocks letters: N, O and X. 4 Pregnancies.

Knox is the only one of the kids who has a name with less than six letters, I think it would be nice to play a slightly smaller household for a change, and also he gives us the chance to get rid of the X from the list. His aspiration is a fun one! And he has proved so far to be a fun sim to play and write, I just love his relaxed geeky vibe lol.
Spouse: Javon
Spoiler:
Yvaine
Spoiler:
Unlocks letters: V, I, and N. Six pregnancies.

Yvaine was our first girl this generation, and I'm still a firm believer that she was supossed to be Knox' twin lol. She has  a relaxed and cool aura I love and a fun and easy aspiration that I love to play, so that's a plus! And her traits are also pretty cool, I like Active sims for some reason, and I'm also curious if the gloomy moodlet also helps while writting music lol. Also, I really love her name, just has to add that lol.
Spouse: Nixon
Spoiler:
Liaqat
Spoiler:
Unlocks letters: I, Q and T. Six pregnancies.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it from the start: This would helps us get rid of the Q! Seriously that's a letter that has been causing me trouble, so that's a nice plus lol Her traits are fun, though I'm not excited to play a vegetarian sim honestly, I get tired of only making those meals lol. Joke star is an aspiration I haven't played so far though, and looks fun to do so that's another point on her favour!
Spouse: Holly
Spoiler:
Awstin
Spoiler:
Unlocks letters: W, T, I and N. Six pregnancies

Awstin is a cool kid, I don't know why, but he striked me as a cool kid since he grew up into a toddler, and I love that about him! He has a lot of personality! Party animal is another aspiration I haven't completed before, and I think it could be fun to do! This house is a pretty nice party place if you ask me! Also, he would help us get rid of the W letter, another kinda problematic to me.
Spouse: Lilith
Spoiler:
Rupert
Spoiler:
Unlocks letters: U, P and T. Six pregnancies.

Rupert is the baby of the family, and as such, I just feel like he has this charming, cute aura surrounding him xD another kid with a lot of personality for being so young. He was the only one who managed to get Skylar's eyes, they look good on him! His traits aren't that interesting, I think is funny that he managed to pull two traits from grandma Salem lol but honestly, I like his aspiration so that's good!
Spouse: Lilith (she doesn't know any of the kids so far, so she's an option for either of the younger ones lol)
Spoiler:
Seriously somehow all the kids managed to pull aspirations I like to play or I'm curious about lol they're smart!

The poll is gonna be open for a week from now! So give it a good think and then chose your favorite! 
Until then...

Happy simming everyone!
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? Heir poll Gen 2!

Post by Salem »

We're around midway point with this and so far things are pretty close! Don't forget to vote!

Also don't forget there's also a WordPress Poll in case you want to give your favorite extra support! Lol
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I was a little torn, but made my vote!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

ciyrose wrote:I was a little torn, but made my vote!
Thanks for voting! :D I can't blame you, I really love all of these kids! They're amazing!

The polls are closing tomorrow! Si last time un case you haven't cast your vote! :bounce:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”