King of Fools Founding Generation Heirpoll

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who will be the next King of fools?!

Poll ended at April 18th, 2020, 2:16 pm

Artemis
No votes
Ali
No votes
Arryn
100%
Archer
No votes

Total votes: 7

Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

King of Fools Founding Generation Heirpoll

Post by Salem »

So, The first generation of my take on the ISBI challenge King of Fools is about to conclude! Thad has lead us throught a very good generation and we managed to end it in pretty high numbers!mainly because he won the lottery but I mean... man deserves credit lol! So honestly, I think now he deserves some rest, am I right?

But before he can retire, we need to know which one of his children is gonna take the rides of this legacy! Kelly and Thaddeus had four kids together, and all of then have caused us at least a couple of fails, but they're all pretty interesting characters and I have no doubt the can take care of this legacy, so let's just start by meeting them:

Artemis is the oldest of the bunch, and honestly, overall she has been a pretty good uncontrollable! She does fairly ok at taking care of her needs and after a couple headaches, she even managed to get an A un high school. Her aspiration is pretty good and doable and honestly that's awesome lol. Also, she was somehow the only one to pull the Neat trait both of her parents have, which is weird honestly, but we all know the Neat trait is a huge plus in this challenge so it could be a good idea to keep it in the family lol.

Ali is next. They're, honestly, Artemis disaster twin, with a lot more of fails and headaches to their name, which would make for an interesting character to play honestly, but I must admit I'm not particulary fond of the idea of making them heir for a simple reason: The Jungle explorer aspiration. If you read my other stuff you probably know that I've been doing that aspiration in two other saves right now, so yeah, not excited about another one right now lol. Besides, this aspiration needs a lot of temple exploration for obvious reasons, and it feels kinda cheaty to me to spend that much time away from the family. Otherwise, I love Ali, they have a very special and unique style.

Next up we have Arryn. She's another one who was kind of a pain growing up, but she has been making amends in her teenage years, and I think she's in good track to get an A in high school! Her traits aren't particulary interesting, but I'm a little curious about playing a Dance machine for the first time, so there's that, and also her aspiration is a big plus as I think it's fun and also easy to complete! Last but no least, I think it's worth to mention that I love her name, and also think that she's probably the prettiest of the siblings.

And finally, Archer, the baby of the family. Archer seems to be a fun sim trait-wise, and it's no secret that I love my hot-headed sims lol. Also, I think Superparent can work great with the challenge and I admit I'm also curious if we could get his kids three character values in range without controlling them. Also, I must admit that my dumbest, pun-loving part really likes the fact that he's named literally Archer King lol yup, it took me a while to realize this.

And that's all of them! Honestly, I really think any of them can be a great option for heir, so go ahead and vote for your favorite!

As I said in last chapter, the poll is gonna be open for around a week! So take your time and make your choice! We'll see eachother next time with the poll results!

Until then, have fun and happy simming everyone!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: King of Fools Founding Generation Heirpoll

Post by ciyrose »

Ok voted. I really had to decide between 2 of them, touch choice, they are all fun in their own ways!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”