CLOSED - Name Dropping heir poll (updated pics/info)

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Help me pick the heir for Gen 2!

Poll ended at May 4th, 2020, 9:34 pm

Rue
18%
Abi
18%
Tex
9%
Nel
36%
Amy
18%

Total votes: 11

snazzle
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rindoodle

Post Counts

CLOSED - Name Dropping heir poll (updated pics/info)

Post by snazzle »

UPDATE: Updated pics/traits/aspirations now that I've gotten the final update up. The poll is set so you can change your answer if the new stuff leads you that way. :)

Alright guys, it's time to decide who's going to be the heir for Gen 2 of my name game.. only I can't choose. Halp! Ordinarily I'd lean toward whoever will get me the most new letters, but since we're just starting, they all give two new letters. And they're all fun to play. So I leave it up to the Boolprop gods.. hehe..

Rue
Traits: Active, Perfectionist, Goofball (Happy Toddler, Socially Gifted, Good Manners, Responsible, Emotional Control, Compassionate, Beloved, Gregarious)
Aspiration: Friend to the World completed, now is Soul Mate
If selected as heir, I don't have any preconceived ideas for her, but she's bubbly and fun to play anyway. And as the oldest, she has a decent headstart on some helpful skills (like cooking.)

Abi
Traits: Lazy, Bro, Good (Top-Notch Toddler, Mentally Gifted, Good Manners, Responsible, Mediator, Compassionate, Quick Learner)
Aspiration: Computer Whiz
If selected as heir, her job will obviously be in the tech field. As she IS rather lazy, once she makes it big, she'll likely quit the clock-in-and-out job and just work as she feels like from home.

Tex
Traits: Bookworm, Jealous (Top-Notch Toddler, Creatively Gifted, Muser, and in range for Good Manners, Responsible, Mediator, Compassionate. Emotional Control is possible.)
Aspiration: Painter extraordinaire
This kid cracks me up with the way he is always taking selfies. LOL He'll be working on painting, obviously, but I'll definitely have him work on photography or social media stuff too.

Nel
Traits: Loner, Neat (Top-Notch Toddler, Physically Gifted, Collector, and in range for Good Manners, Responsible, Mediator, Compassionate. Emotional Control is probable.)
whatever the Plant one is
She was always heading outside as a kid, so I thought that aspiration fit her well. If she's heir, we'll be setting up a retail shop to sell gardening-related things. I've not tried owning a shop, so I'd be bungling along there. Good times.

Amy
Traits: Outgoing, Clumsy (Top-Notch Toddler, Socially Gifted, Business Savvy, and in range for Good Manners, Responsible, Mediator, Compassionate and thisclose to Emotional Control)
Fabulously Wealthy
She got that aspiration just by random choice, but I can totally see it. She was the youngest toddler to max all skills, she achieved her child aspiration faster than any of her siblings, and while she JUST turned teen, she's in line for 4 of 5 character traits and almost has the 5th. This baby of the family had something to prove apparently. LOL

And here are some pics of them with their future mates.
Spoiler:
Rue Scott and Jonas Villa

Abi Zest and Mathieu (?Gauthier?)

Tex Patil and Suzi Pancakes

Nel Renteria and Arjun Peters

Amy Renteria and Nico Caliente

Yes, the five kids have four different last names. I tried to remember to give each kid dad’s last name, but I forgot for Tex. (Poor middle kid lol) When I realized it, I decided I rather liked him having mom’s last name, so I left it.

Fun fact: With any of these pairings, there will be at least one premade grandparent for any resulting nooboos. Rue is Travis Scott’s daughter, Abi is Jonny Zest’s daughter, Tex’s gal Susie is Bob & Eliza Pancakes’ oldest, Nel’s guy Arjun is Don Lothario’s son, and Amy’s guy Nico is the son of…well, one of the Caliente sisters. lol I didn’t actually look to see which.
Last edited by snazzle on May 5th, 2020, 10:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Name Dropping heir poll

Post by peachy123uk »

I am going to go with Amy (my daughters name). That's the only reason I chose her. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

snazzle
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Post Counts

Post by snazzle »

peachy123uk wrote:I am going to go with Amy (my daughters name). That's the only reason I chose her. :)
That's as good a reason as any. I keep cycling through who I think is my favorite. Right now I'm leaning towards Nel, but honestly would be happy playing any (and have flip-flopped about twice per play session on who I'd want anyway. lol I definitely need help.)
Trip
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: PM for details
Origin ID: InfraGreen
It’s my birthday
French Southern Territories

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Trip »

Gave you a tiebreaker :mrgreen: (for now) I like Rue's facial features in spite of her being blonde (facts!)
snazzle
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode

Post Counts

Re: Name Dropping heir poll (updated pics/info)

Post by snazzle »

Since I posted the final update, I also updated the pics and info here. If it changes who you like, I have it set so you can alter your vote. Right now I've got a three-way tie. LOL
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Name Dropping heir poll (updated pics/info)

Post by peachy123uk »

sorry not changing my vote
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”