Shando Legacy - Generation 2 Heir

Forum rules
When your poll is completed, please report it and ask for it to be locked.

Who Should Be Heir?

Poll ended at October 13th, 2014, 6:11 pm

Russell
33%
Van
11%
Rena
56%

Total votes: 9

lumasong

Post Counts

Shando Legacy - Generation 2 Heir

Post by lumasong »

My Shando Legacy isn't documented, but I do love heir polls, so here we are.

Succession Laws are Gender Equality, Strict Traditional Bloodline, and Random Heirs (via Poll, obviously).

For some back story, here are the parents!
Spoiler:
Father Lee Shando
Mother Lena Bertrand
Naturally, every one of their children was born black as night and grew up... well, take a look.

First up is Russell!
Spoiler:
Russell managed to complete his childhood aspiration and gained a bonus trait for it! He only made a B as a child but pulled it up to an A as a teen. He didn't mourn or even really seem to care when his mother died, oddly. He will shortly (as soon as I stop posting and start playing again) become a Young Adult and will likely take up a career as a Painter for now. That easel is like a magnet to him.

Next we have Van!
Spoiler:
Naturally, neither boy would smile for the picture, but they're not nearly as grumpy as they look. Van did not complete his childhood aspiration because it took me several days to figure out he couldn't be BFF with his dad (who was already BFF with his wife) and then the being friends with children and adults didn't read that he was already friends with several of both and I kind of gave up. He made up for it by being an A student both as a child and a teen. Like Russell, he completely failed to be sad when his mother passed, but he did wander over to Grim to plead (rather nonchalantly) for her life. She lived an extra hour. Anyway, he's a bit younger than Russell but will soon be looking into careers as either an Astronaut or a Secret Agent. Mostly for the money, but I'm sure he'll look dashing as either.

Third would be Ray! ...but he was adopted. And I didn't even take a picture of him :( Regardless, he's the creative outdoorsy type and wants to be a Renaissance Sim, and does all the repairing now that their mother has passed on. I... don't really like him that much, but the rest of the family is constantly tossing up whims to be friendly with him, so don't feel too bad. He is loved, just not by me. Although he also didn't mourn Lena's death.

And finally, Rena!
Spoiler:
Unlike the boys, I could not get Rena to stop smiling, and kind of creepily, too. They were all 'Fine', so I don't know. Rena has several points going her way - like Russell, she managed to complete her Childhood Aspiration, AND got an A in school (AND she almost finished a second childhood aspiration, and probably would have if her mother hadn't died while we were working on it). She's the only girl, and she's the only one besides Lee that mourned when Lena died. She's only just become a teen, so I'm not sure what kind of future she has coming yet. We shall see!

I hope I didn't ramble on too much :3 I just wanted to give a bit of background and such since it's unpublished. Let me know what you think!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Shando Legacy - Generation 2 Heir

Post by Sam »

I voted for Russell, because I like his combination of traits. And I like his face.
LostInReverie

Post Counts

Post by LostInReverie »

I too voted for Russell!
Sims 4 Legacies
The Disney LegacyThe Keller Random Legacy
Sims 3 Legacies
Coming soon.
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

Well, all four kids have become young adults - and it looks like Rena is the winner! Don't worry about Russell, though - I got him a hot secret agent wife, gave him fertility, knocked her up, and moved them out to hopefully raise a cousin or two!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Polls”