What's Happening in Your TS2 Challenge? Chat

simnights
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: What's Happening in Your TS2 Challenge? Chat

Post by simnights »

My OWBC founder had her second child about a minute after loading up the lot, lol. Her hubby was abducted later too and just had the baby! ;)

Other than the alien thing they're pretty boring so far, but that'll change soon... that'll change. Or I'll make it change. :shiftyeyes:
[align=center]My name is Lauren, I play TS2 & TS3
The Peters Legacy | Wacky Watson's Double Wide - A TPC | Greenmere Peaks BACC
ImageImage[/align]
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I forced one of my romance sims to marry her long-time girlfriend because the girlfriend has wanted to get married since their second or third date. She paid me back with a risky woohoo baby, though. :lol:
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I started a new neighborhood. Not really a challenge hood. But I wanted to play a family without having to worry about taking pictures or writing until I'm ready to jump back into Silver Bend. So I made a pleasure/popularity sim and stuck her in a two bedroom house I had in the lot bin. She spent the first week goofing off and finding her dream job. She is attracted to witches and I had her hang around Bluewater Village until she met the evil witch. They hit it off immediately, my first evil witch move in. I built her a secret lair. They got married and had their first baby. The witch is a romance/family. And wants another baby. Which I'm not sure if they're going gonna have another yet. But it's been relaxing just letting them do whatever with minimal restrictions
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Ooooh, that sounds fun. I've been wanting to do a supernaturals-only 'hood and maybe I'll do it as a for fun only neighborhood and not actually document it. I haven't just played the game in YEARS. I've been taking pictures and writing stories for most of my time playing TS2 so it would be weird to not document anything.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I end up starting a lot neighborhoods and starting stories I never finish. This time I just wanted to relax and remember why I love the game so much. Eventually I'll miss Silver Bend and play it.
I have my first evil witch, I feel like I really to cause some mischief.
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I ended up starting a new single sim family in my Pleasantview Twist since I don't plan on updating it anymore. Evil witch Morgana very quickly had twins with Lilly Do after a single date and they're now married and have a total of four children: three between the two of them and then Lilly had an alien baby. I'm loving just playing the game and not worrying about taking pictures or what jobs are open in my BACC. It's so nice to just play.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

It is nice not to worry about those things just play for the fun of it. I think we all get like that now and then :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

tegami

Post by tegami »

I started B&B in my BACC with townies instead of CAS sims. I find it more interesting. Now i'm planning to do Asylum Challenge as well with townies (i have one CAS point only so i'll be using that for the controlled sim). I think it's funnier to use townies since i'm more familiar with them and they're so random i love it.
Peanutbutter

Post Counts

Post by Peanutbutter »

I'm pretty much caught up with my legacy, writing wise!

Gen 3 are teens and the oldest two are already in college so I'll have to find a way to play equally between the two.

TS2- Compact Legacy Upd 10th Apr 20 | Sweetheart Legacy Completed!
Widespot Never Knew What Hit It! Upd 22nd Dec | Be A Flamingo Among Pigeons Upd 3rd Jan

TS3- Party On My Lawn! Upd 8th Jan

Other stuff- Simblr :: Dreamwidth :: MTS downloads

peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Nooboostar let have the baby and let the inmates help look after the baby when she is at work.

I am still working on my premade rewind challenge. Still lots to do on it, as not concentrating on one family but the whole lot.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Calamity Jade
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Calamity Jade »

I'm finally at Gen 3 in the legacy I'm playing, though I still need to graduate the remainder of Gen 2 from uni so I am trudging along that path before I play any more rotations.
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

It's rotation 11 of my unpublished BaCC, and my founder has just died! (He had been living off of elixir for a few rotations). I honestly wasn't that attached to him; I like his wife and kids more. :lol: I have just 5 households, and I'm about to consolidate two of them (by moving the founder's heir back in with his mom), but I'm thinking of adding a new CAS Sim or family to the mix. I'm at a population of 60; 15 sims x 4 SM. I've got a couple sims on the business track now, and a university will be coming soon (my founder's wife has a super lucrative car dealership), so that SM will be going up soon! I'm having a lovely time with this neighborhood. :)

A pic just because I haven't posted this anywhere:
Spoiler:
hello! :heartbeat:
Faye Silver
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Faye Silver »

The founder for my OWBC has just entered the second (?) semester of her sophomore year and she's got her spouse already (although he may just get moved into the neighborhood if I decide to do a matriarchy), dream dates aren't happening often for her LTW yet, but that's easy enough.
ImageImageImage Image
ImageImage
[hr]
Boo
Origin ID: MightyMinestrone
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post by Boo »

I've been playing a BaCC (well, two technically) but it's been so long since I took screencaps that I've forgot what I was going to say about them!

One of my BaCCs is using the traditional ruleset and the other is using the no taxes Career focused rules from MTS. I think I like the no taxes ruleset better but wanted to know if anyone else has a preferred ruleset/style. Currently considering rebooting everything so I can take screencaps of my second save game.
B. Scirocco
Steam ID: Le Tresor Interdit
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Winners Choice

Post by B. Scirocco »

I just hit the end of my Yeoman Farmer challenge today. It'll be a few days before I finish the writeup, and I want to do a postgame chapter, but I was hyped when I took that last screenshot.
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

That's great news and a little bit sad to see them go. :)
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by katrisims »

My legacy, the Grahams, are at generation 2 with the kids being teenagers.
Spoiler:
Alice, my spare, has been quite the skilling machine despite being a Romance/Popularity sim, so I think I'll try to go for the Ivy League Master point with her. (Getting the Education Bookself early was a great move!) Teens can drink elixir of life, so she can get some extra time if needed. I'm not doing the orphaned scholarship at least, as it would upset me, but some custom ones for skill badges instead. Maybe that's an unfair advantage in someone's mind, but I'll count it if I manage it. :duck:

Ann, my heiress, is doing catching up with the skills, but as she's Grilled Cheese / Family, it's not as much of a priority, although more money is always great. She can't spend all her time eating, either, so it's good to do something on the side. Maybe I'll try Hobby Horse with her as an adult or something, but definitely not before the Ivy League attempt with Alice is done.

The adults are doing well, too. Addie, the foundress, just maxed her skills today and her spouse Trevor maxed the family hobby. I'm pretty proud of coming up with the idea of a games venue for the family business, as that helps with both more sims maxing the hobby and gaining the pool scholarship for teens. :)
Lorinsv
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Lorinsv »

Yay, Katri! It's really cool when you discover something you didn't know would work so well, like your family business :party2:

Mesa Vista is making great progress, mainly due to new households popping up in Barren Springs. I've decided to have just a few businesses there. So far there's Picaso's General Store, the Burger Barn (owned by the Larsons in the family bin), Jolly's Junkyard (CAS family), Rock Bottom Thrift Store (CAS family) and Tumbleweed Tavern (CAS family). All are owned despite the lower standard of living, thanks in part to trailer park rentals that leave enough cash to buy the businesses.

I'm also tweaking my lifestyle parameters in Barren Springs to encourage more criminals in Mesa Vista, so all careers there are limited to level 5 except for Criminal, which can go up to level 10. Sims in Barren Springs must own a car to visit community lots outside of Barren Springs, they can't Walk to Work unless they're employed by a business in Barren Springs, things like that.

The population is now 13200. Plus I have 103 earned CAS I can place, and 8 more business districts once I get the tycoons, which will bring the population to over 32,000(!). I'm about halfway through Week 5, and I think I can beat this thing by the end of Week 6 if I keep my current pace, which is better than it's been in years. Mesa Vista is gonna be 12 years old and I think the end is in sight!
Image Image
ISTJ
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

That's great going, lots of new people to play and business to go to eventually. I like that idea of they can only go so far in their careers.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

Return to “Sims 2 Chat”