Zero Graphic Wall Blanks [PSD] Additions

CandyHarlequin

Zero Graphic Wall Blanks [PSD] Additions

Post by CandyHarlequin »

So I provide fair warning right now that this post will be picture intensive. You've been warned. That having been said, the lovely Zero_Graphic from sites such as GoS and MTS gave me permission to mangle/skew/alter/redefine her wall blanks. So, I did. These are PSD files, I will be uploading PNG versions eventually. I find that these will work alongside her originals quite nicely, and thus provide more variety.

1/2 Height

1/4 Height

3/4 Height

Full Height

Now that you have seen the PSD previews, here is a link to the folder. Each 7z file contains preview pictures as well as the PSD images, so you can easily get rid of those which you do not want without having to refer back to this thread. For information purposes on these files see this thread by Zero_Graphic. Finally, here is the download link to obtain the PSD files.
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: Zero Graphic Wall Blanks [PSD] Additions

Post by Rhea »

Wow, pretty cool. I love seeing Boolprop getting more creations up. :)
CandyHarlequin

Re: Zero Graphic Wall Blanks [PSD] Additions

Post by CandyHarlequin »

These are PSD files designed to help one make their own walls/ colors. I have shown preview pics of all the walls in Pooklet's Volatile, but not in any color actions. So here is a set of walls showing what pooklet's other natural color actions do to the volatile color.

Molotov

Flash Powder

Primer

Incendiary

Depth Charge

Mail Bomb

And to demonstrate the full use, here are two examples of "walls" using the PSDs.

Return to “Sims 2 Creations”