Whole Sims 2 Game Is Broke

rozenerami

Whole Sims 2 Game Is Broke

Post by rozenerami »

So, I was doing this legacy challenge and everything was going smooth until my sims had got stuck at their business lot. They wouldn’t go home no matter what, even if there wasn’t any other sim on the lot. It was quite frustrating but I ended up fixing it and continuing on. However, one day I loaded up the game and the lot, and one of my sims had completely disappeared from the lot. Her husband, children and siblings had no recolation that she even existed. However, mind you, she’d still appear in the family’s portrait before you load up the lot. I kept getting this Force Error messages so I just restarted the game, but then it was taking terribly long to load or it wouldn’t load at all. So at this point, I feel like my simming days are over because I don’t know what to do to fix it at this point. I feel like it probably has something to do on how I even got all the EPs, cause I didn’t get the Ultimate Collection from Origin unfortunately. I did this other really long process... *deep sigh*, now the game doesn’t even load up at all when I try to start it. :headache:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Whole Sims 2 Game Is Broke

Post by Heather »

Moved this to the help section for you! Also, is it possible for you to reinstall a fresh copy of the game? That, or going to an old back up of the neighbourhood sound like your best options.

Another thing to try if your game isn't launching is deleting the cache files (like groups.cache), I usually had to clear those out to get my own game to launch correctly.

Return to “Sims 2 Help!”