Philosopher's Stone in Supernatural

Sophie

Post Counts

Philosopher's Stone in Supernatural

Post by Sophie »

So, I'm currently getting one of my sims together with Argus Brown from the Housemates Supernatural house. I notice his housemate the ghost died from being transmuted into gold or something. That was the new death that came from the Philosopher's Stone right?

I've not yet gotten myself a Philosophers Stone, seeing as I've only had the game a couple of months and I've been busy, so I was just wondering whether people thought it was worth it for the average Sim? Is it really good, or just a bit of a let down? I'm gonna try get it once just for the achievement, but is it worth the effort?
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Philosopher's Stone in Supernatural

Post by Teresa »

Yes that was the new death. I never used it in game though.

There is also a jelly bean death which can happen when they eat from the jelly bean tree.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
fiordilago

Post by fiordilago »

I think it transformes things like seeds and fruits to gold. I used it only once, and my sim died. I'm not sure if it's worth it... I suppose it depends on what you think of you sims dying! :wink:
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Philosopher's Stone is kind of fun. I used it a lot in one of my early games, specifically to try and kill off my sim and get a gold statue of her. ^^ I think that's the coolest thing about it, really.
Sophie

Post Counts

Post by Sophie »

Keika wrote:Philosopher's Stone is kind of fun. I used it a lot in one of my early games, specifically to try and kill off my sim and get a gold statue of her. ^^ I think that's the coolest thing about it, really.
So it's worth getting to kill your sim and get them immortalised in gold statue form? :shifty:
Rad

Post by Rad »

I've got tons and tons of gold from it tryng to kill sims. Still never killed one though :/
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Sophie wrote:So it's worth getting to kill your sim and get them immortalised in gold statue form? :shifty:
Well, when you put it that way... yeah, still yes. :haha: You can resurrect them without losing the statue, so it's still a bit extreme, but hey. Gold statue. ^^
Sophie

Post Counts

Post by Sophie »

Shiny shiny gold statue :starry:

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”