Which is your favorite expansion pack and why?

Which one is your fave?

World Adventures
12%
Ambitions
19%
Late Night
4%
Generations
19%
Pets or Seasons
12%
Showtime
No votes
Supernatural
19%
University Life
No votes
Island Paradise
12%
Into the Future
4%

Total votes: 26

LostInReverie

Post Counts

Which is your favorite expansion pack and why?

Post by LostInReverie »

Like the title says, which one is your favorite? Why is it your favorite? :pan:

Polls only allow 10 options so I combined Pets and Seasons. My favorite is Seasons. I love the changing weather, and the different seasonal festivals and parties. It's lots of fun. :D
Sims 4 Legacies
The Disney LegacyThe Keller Random Legacy
Sims 3 Legacies
Coming soon.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Which is your favorite expansion pack and why?

Post by Ani-Mei »

I picked Supernatural because I seem to gravitate more towards making fairies than any other type. Vampires are a close second. I love the fairies for the Bloom option on plants, I got addicted to gardening in Sims 3 for some reason. I have yet to make a Haunted Mansion with those pictures that are supposed to move when you place them. I figured that's what they did since in the catelogue they have this strange gradiant blue border around them...
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

Ambitions is my favourite: I love being able to follow my sims to work, and have them be self-employed doing the skills. Seasons is a close second, though.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
fiordilago

Post by fiordilago »

Generations! I love all the toys, the costumes, the kids' clothes... everything!
Auluna

Post by Auluna »

Definitely Supernatural, because I'm all about the weird! I remember having so much fun in TS2 with Witches, and then to find out what amazing abilities Vampires and Werewolves got in SPN was just beyond! Throw in the fact that Moonlight Falls is perpetually gloomy in appearance and it's all the more awesome :D
Hi, my name is Auluna and I'm a shameless user of emoticons :P :D ;)
simdew

Post by simdew »

Mine is actually Island Paradise because Isla Paradiso is beautiful, THE KRACKEN, Houseboats, I love the clothes, and mermaids!~ :3
Moggy

Post by Moggy »

I liked World Adventures. Going on holiday but also it having rpg elements like questing and creating a collection of artefacts is really fun. I want to finish them all one day!
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

May I say all of them. I haven't done half of the things in each of the expanisons. But I do love Generations as it bought cute toys, and things for the toddlers and kids. :)
ssAly88

Post by ssAly88 »

I had such a hard time choosing between Island Paradise and Supernatural. In the end, Supernatural won. I just can't stop making witches! :)
Noctie

Post by Noctie »

My favorite's got to be Seasons, it brings such realism to the game!
But Late Night (cities!) comes quite close too.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

I love Island Paradise. I love the scuba diving and island hopping. Mostly the scuba diving and the way Sims react to sharks. Mermaids are fun too. The island is so beautiful and bright, I love having my Sims just hang out on the beaches.
ssAly88

Post by ssAly88 »

That's the reason why Island Paradise was my second choice. I love having my sims hang on the beach! It reminds me of where I want to be. :wink:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I can't choose. I love them all.

Although, for top three, I'd have to go with World Adventures, Supernatural, and Into the Future.

I've always adored World Adventures, not just for the tomb-crawling and quests, but for the advantages you have during a vacation (time-stopped at home, so you can build up skills and relationships), and the ever-so-useful tents and travel rations. Means you can spend all your time downtown, without having to trek back to the home lot every night.

Supernatural - Just as in The Sims and The Sims 2, I love me my magic and occult sims! Witch spells and fairy gardens! Hooray!

Into the Future - Plumbots. Oh, the trip to the future, with the time-stop at home, in a much-better and even customizable base camp, gives similar advantages to World Adventures. Plus, it's free, and you don't have to wait 2 days between trips. But mainly, I love the Plumbots! Ambitions bots are nice, but I really prefer the customizable Plumbots. I currently have one with a stash of my favorite trait chips in its inventory, to be swapped out at need. Do I want to have a holo-chat? Swap out the chip. Do I want it to get a job so I can have the career reward (Culinary fridge!), swap out the chip? Do I want ambrosia? Swap the chips! One bot and some daily management will do me. Or, I could have a household full of the bots, if I want to.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

Late Night, because I love the whole bustling city vibe with the clubland, and a lot of the clothing and hair styles.

Showtime. I have a lot of love for this expansion pack, with the professions and the career related costumes. This is the one expansion pack that I've played the most and gotten the furthest generations wise.

Into The Future. One item drew me in; Seneca Crane beard. Then I played it, and just love all the content. With the outfits, and all the advanced technology, and the plumbots. Oasis Landing is stunning when it is in the normal state.

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Return to “Sims 3 Chat”