Snaps of The Spooks

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Snaps of The Spooks

Post by Nevermore »

I'm probably going to put intros of the Spooks, and outtake pics of this all ghost family I plan to use in a Life States Dynasty challenge attempt - any challenge I can find where I can play as her. I adore this founder so much, I will probably end up with more snaps than the challenge needs! :lol:

[hr]

This is an intro to the founder. I camera stalked her to show off her traits and who she is, and it became a bit of an intro short story type thing.
Spook In The City
Spoiler:

My name is Aine. Many times, I've been referred to as "The Spook."

I haven't seen the sunlight in years. Who needs sunlight when you can go about your life looking up at the stars, the moon and the endless possibilities?

There could be another reason they call me that.

You see, living while the sleepers sleep and the dreamers dream has other advantages. Allows me to take a real long time gazing over something I admire...

And perhaps acquire. A nice car to drive home in, or a pretty painting to put on my wall, or just some flowers on someone's lawn.

I can't help it. I'm not a bad girl, I just like nice things.

A chisel and a hammer keep my hands busy. I've made things since I was a gurgling infant stacking blocks at the play table. As much as I hate to toot my my own horn...

Beep-beep. Sculpting Siren's Call in solid stone that only time and mould can destroy is satisfying.

I have lived my whole life amongst the never changing glittery sprawl of the big city. I've never even crossed the bridge to the houses on the hill.

Nothing changes in the city, and I would know.

Come in close, I have a secret to tell you...

Oh come on, closer than that. This secret is pretty huge. In fact, let me whipser this to you....

I'm dead!

I died decades ago.

Pfft. One in a billion chance my transparent tush.

Most people get normal deaths. Old age. Fires. Drowning - yes, Jacquelin, for Grim Reaper's sake, I know, I know, you drowned a some big party for your career, big whoop! Even electrical accidents. Me? I have to be unfortunate enough to be stood in the exact place a meteor decides to land.

Lucky me, huh?

This is where I call home now. Stuck with a political climber socialite who's only big story to tell is the day she died in someone's pool, A "sophisticated" bar fly lush with a chip on her shoulder about her daughter, and some middle aged wannabe casa nova who couldn't get a woman in that life or the next, and the many people of Bridgeport that take that final sleep.

Some say I have a kiss that is out of this world, not that anyone would find out.

The only guy I get to see that I'm not sick of the sight of is this guy. Don't remember his name, but he had the dumb idea to open a bar in a mausoleum. Not exactly the smartest move, since most of his customers don't exactly have money--that is true, you don't take it with you when you die. And, he is alive. No one is going to want a kiss from the dead.

One day, I'm going to follow that road and never look back.

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Snaps of The Spooks

Post by modelmgt »

Good story! Good photos! Much enjoyable-ness. :applause:
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Cool! Meteor Death ghost! I prefer the shark attack death though it's a cool colour that changes from redish pink to blue it's so cool. But if you don't have IP then no shark death ghost for you. I also like the froze to death ghost, I love the pale blue colour.
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Spoiler:
I love it, I love her attitude. I hope she takes that step ^^ !
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

modelmgt wrote:Good story! Good photos! Much enjoyable-ness. :applause:
:bounce: Thank you!
Ani-Mei wrote:Cool! Meteor Death ghost! I prefer the shark attack death though it's a cool colour that changes from redish pink to blue it's so cool. But if you don't have IP then no shark death ghost for you. I also like the froze to death ghost, I love the pale blue colour.
I have both IP and Seasons, just don't have them installed. Yeah, they are pretty cool! My fave ghosts is now Meteor, haunting curse, turned to gold, and the vampire thirst one. The mummy's curse one looks pretty cool. A lot of the ghosts are so cool. :D
Pony wrote:
Spoiler:
I love it, I love her attitude. I hope she takes that step ^^ !
Spoiler:
:shhh: She does take that step! :D
I'm totally crazy about Aine right now.

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

I have the gold death ghost in my EPIC, I changed Celia from electrocuted to gold death, I like the darker yellow better than the pale yellow.

Return to “Sims 3 Photo Sharing”