Faction of the Lost Ones: 1.20 (4-5-19)

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Re: Faction of the Lost Ones: 1.15 (9-17-18)

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Spoiler:
Freckles! Awwww, that's adorable that he counts them! Of course, if they weren't already in love, it would be creepy as all get out, but since they are in love, awwwwww.
Oh, Sjerk-face did it. Seriously, I cannot remember his name, and it seems as if I would be giving him too much credit, if I did.
THEY CUT HER HAIR WHILE SHE SLEPT?!?!?!?! :timebomb: I don't care if she hated it, you do NOT cut someone's hair without their permission, let alone while sleeping. The ONLY reason to do that is to prep someone for emergency brain surgery!

I just...

GAh.

They wanted her to speak, but only one of them ACTUALLY let her speak?! Absolutely no doubt about it. They are Irena's people. BARLGE!!!

STEEEIIIIN! I just... Seriously, you say that Majnun slapped him once? Obviously NOT HARD ENOUGH! He hasn't LEARNED anything. Not about people! Certainly not wisdom!

OK, deep breaths...

So close! So close!

Oh, she's STEIN'S "pet project"? Oh, really?!

No!!!!

GASP! he's going to find out! He's going to find out! OK, I'm glad Stein was at least fascinated enough to save her from Irena's "mercy." HE"S GOING TO FIND OUUUUUTT!

Deep breaths, Michelle. Deep breaths.

Spoiler:
WAAAAAHHHHH!

I love how he looked under the bed, as if she were one of the spoons.

Awwww, Lucas! So sweet and cute, and I adore him already, and want to give him a hug. And thanks, because I needed that just then.

What? But?? NOOOOOOO! Do'n't DO this to me, STein!

"512S"?! Come on! They can't even call her by her NAME?! Surely she told them that, at least. :pan: Hating Stein, again. NO feeling heart in him, I swear!

Oh, gee! I'm failing! That means I should turn down the MOST VALUABLE HELP I COULD EVER RECEIVE! Yeah, That's really logical there, STein. Idiot.

Oh, yeah, he's given her every reason to live, except, you know, actually treating her like a human being.

I want to strangle him right now. The last time she fainted repeatedly she had literally just woken up, with an electric shock, from 2000 year hibernation and was just told, with no sympathay whatsoever, that her lover was dead and her entire world was gone, and every single person she'd ever known was long gone. Of course she fainted! It wasn't the godhood that fainted her. It was the absolute horror of what she was being told, you IDIOT JERK!!! tHERE IS NO EMOTICON FOR THIS!

Oh, for goodness, sake! You're even going to resist a LETTER?! idiotdirtbagjerkfacearglebargle!

HOORAY! He's going to write the letter! Just PLEASE let that stupidtwitjerk actually deliver it.

Gasp. It's a really good thing that I am being called away now to help with dinner.

Huh. that didn't take long enough.

Spoiler:
Oh, this was so sweet, and I needed it, and it still had the dark stuff in there. Jack doesn't even know who his own mother is? They had to give the boy to a servant, in order to save the lady-in-waiting. As if it makes any sense to blame HER, rather than the horrible soldiers, but that's how the world often works. I do love Soliana's mother for it, though, including rooting for the two of them to marry for love.

Chilling. Already being stalked by stalker-monster-god.
Spoiler:
OK, I am ever-so-slightly revising my thoughts on STein. I still despise the man, but I don't think he's so much heartless, evil and cruel as he is an absolute idiot when it comes to people.
Also, the letter was beautiful, and the fact that he gave her means of contacting him should speak VOLUMES to anyone with a brain, but Stein isn't anyone with a brain, so I'll just not go there.
Hooray! She's got her spunk back! Gee, it's like, treating a person as a PERSON, and showing them some respect can actually give them some will to live, whereas locking them in a prison with a bunch of incessantly beeping machines can, mysteriously, drain them of the will that they already have. Gee. Who knew? Not Stein. And certainly not Irena.

They have to meet in person, soon, or I will explode.
Spoiler:
That's a lovely letter, and if Jack doesn't respond right, I don't know who he is, anymore.

AAAAHAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I KNOW this part!!!! I didn't know who it was, because I'd only ever read Willow before now, but AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! OK, I have just significantly upped my opinion of Stein! HUZZAH!

Spoiler:
OK, I don't remember exactly how or when I got linked to this chapter before, but it was during Willow, and now I understand so much more! Chrys did become a priestess, but for some reason, left the order, and was free to marry Isidor. Stein is actually growing on me, now, but I still dont' understand how IS and Crhis could raise him to be so utterly clueless about how to deal with people?! but then again, he never did get it as a child, with all the Why, why, why, which is, if I recall correctly, what got a certain ancient greek scholar/philosopher killed. And when his students came to break him out, he asked "Why?" and finally admitted that he knew he annoyed the heck out of people, and took the poison anyway. I thk Sophocles?

Anyway, STein is growing on me. Knowing that despite his cluelessness he actually cares about Soliana, as a person, is really helping.

Also, so cool to see that Willow comes 2 generations before this, and somehow Chris and Is don't age (MAGIC!), and Robert is there ! Coooooool!

I do hope that Soliana DOES write, and for goodness' sake, woman, sign your full name!

:melting:

Spoiler:
Wow. Just... I am losing my words.

1.14 :melting: :melting: :melting: :melting:

AAAAAHHHH!!! It's the last one!
Spoiler:
Also, so she can't use her full name because STein said so? GRRRRRRR. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Daqncing! Why would her father disapprove of her dancing? Because it's pointe dancing, and not court dancing? Or because she still has not accepted any of those awful suitors?

I love Chrysanthemum and Isidor! LOVE them!

If Chrys looks at her palm would she find that Soliana has a soul mate? 100%? meaning, he's alive at the same time as she is? Or is that ability gone, because she no longer serves the gods?

It is sort of like they are falling in love again, via the letters, but that makes so much sense, because they are who they are, and are absolutely soul mates, so of course they'll fall in love. Wait till they realize it, and think they are being unfaithful to their one true love, in the past, and it haunts them until they finally meet, and WILL SOMEONE SLAP STEIN, ALREADY! Use your full name, woman!

I hope you update again soon!
Last edited by MichelleCYoung on September 22nd, 2018, 6:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Yes keep 'em coming! You're giving me the motivation to get through my homework so I can get 1.16 out!

Spoiler:
Hahaha, isn't that how things usually work? It's cute when it's someone handsome and involved with the person... a whole lot less cute if they're not... XD

To be fair regarding the hair cutting portion - Soliana has been mostly comatose for a lot of this (which means no regular bathing habits) I imagine she was forming some pretty sweet dreadlocks... doesn't make it right that they did it overnight though, but Irena's people are more about convenience than comfort. Easier to knock someone out and buzz their head then ask them and give them a proper hairdo.

Haha, Stein does need a few more slaps! I completely concur.
We can bring in a whole row of slapping!

Yes Irena quite views her as a pet-project. She's getting in the way of business as usual and taking up some of her resources while she's at it! Tsk, tsk, Stein! Just put her out of her misery and get back to work!
You hit the near miss! Ahhhh the torment of it all!
1.07!
Spoiler:
What else could he even try? She'd disappeared and I guess it was his last ditch effort... :cryingeyes:
Lucas is such a precious bunch. :heart: I love him to pieces! He even brings out a soft side of Minha, which is rare. :roll:
I completely agree, and the fact that she's recognized by a number is abhorrent. Stein is "trying" to be cautious, but the boy is definitely not making this easy!
Especially knowing who Agonin is makes this :fisty:

Hahahahahahahaha! I might have Stein's name changed to that: idiotdirtbagjerkfacearglebargle! It rolls off the tongue nicely.
Hehe :heart: :bounce:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

See, this is what happens when I keep reading and editing my last post. You post, in between, and miss my comments.

I am now fully caught up and I Don't Like It! I need more! MORE!
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Haha! You're right! I was wondering if you had finished up there! That's completely fine I can get them here:

1.08:
Spoiler:
Jack is... not completely unaware of his father, he just doesn't like to talk about it. Sol's mom and Alysia (Jack's mother) were such a duo to hear more about. I don't get to tell it but I quite imagine they were probably romantically inclined towards each other. Alas, that's not something I'll get to explore.
1.09:
Spoiler:
Hehe, I was wondering if you'd come around! Stein is a complicated young child in my head. Stein has a lot of demons in his closet for him being in his mid-20s, is what I've been uncovering more and more with him.

Hehe, indeed she's getting her spunk back! Maybe soon she'll be slapping Stein around for us!
I WILL SEE what I can do about them meeting in person soon, but for now, I'm enjoying the foreplay. :lol: :yes: :whome: :melting:
1.10:
Spoiler:
Yes! Lots of things a buzzing in the library! Stein had to make a split decision and flee, I'm so glad he did, as I doubt either of them would've made it out alive if he hadn't.
1.11:
Spoiler:
Haha, yes now you're seeing the circular bits that come to play! You know these beautiful people! Hehe and some more pieces of the puzzle unlock! I love when my world does this - just collides together in such a nice way. The more you read the more there is to know and see! Chrys and Isidore didn't really get a chance to raise him. He was raised by his father until his father died in a car accident (that would be Chrys and Is's son). Many complicated things ended up unfolding and it left Stein to be raised by someone else (someone you're QUITE familiar with). Him turning out the way he did... well it'll be revealed more in the next chapter - meaning 1.16, the one I'm getting poses and pictures for currently. I'm hoping to give Stein a little bit more time to explain himself.
He's been such a dick and I hate when characters are just evil for the sake of evil it seems (side-eyes Irena), so he needs a good emotional and physical slap, which I'm happy to provide :yes:
Et al:
:swoon: :melting: :melting: :melting: :melting: :lol: :thup:
Spoiler:
Chrys STILL has her abilities, that was never tied to her services, but it pointed her right to it. :) She and Isidore haven't aged because Chrys has magic in her blood (hence how she can see these love lines in the first place), and well, knowing Isidore was human, Chrys made him swear up and down that he'd let her find a way to lengthen HIS life so they'd be together throughout. As people with magic in their blood DO age, just much, much slower than everyone else. Less imperfections in the cell division with magic involved :yes:

Meanwhile, if only Soliana could start using her full name! :fisty: I've been trying to convince her of that forever! Guess we'll just have to see how they meet...

:heart: Thank you! Your comments are so wonderful and so much fun for me to dig into! I really appreciate it and I'm so happy you like my stories! :heart: :heart: :hug:
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Faction of the Lost Ones: 1.16 (9-27-18)

Post by Livvielove »

Author's Note - Firstly, I have an author's note at the start of this chapter, please read it carefully before proceeding into the chapter! Secondly, this is my last update for SimNaNo! I've gotten gold for both Where the Willow Walks AND Faction of the Lost Ones, so I'm feeling pretty good! Thirdly, this will be my last update for a short while, and an author's note for why will be impending in the next few days, so please keep an eye out, as I'm going to put it literally everywhere I can to make everyone aware. FINALLY, please enjoy the chapter, this one was a whooole labor of love. :yes:
I'd Rather Be Wrong

“Well I do, because being right doesn’t make me happy. I like being wrong sometimes. It means I’m still learning, and sometimes… it’s good to be wrong.”
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Faction of the Lost Ones: HIATUS

Post by Livvielove »

Hey everyone!

I'm updating all of my stories to alert people that I will be going on a 3 month hiatus. Read about it here!
In the meantime, I'd appreciate any feedback on the things brought up in my note, and will continue to update my Tumblr with teasers and hype for my strong return in 2019!
Thank you for your time and patience with me!

Lots of love,
Livvielove
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

!

Post by MichelleCYoung »

So, I'm reading "I'd Rather Be Wrong," and I read your author's note. I look at this as four separate novels, within the same world. When I was younger, I would often switch between novels, often reading three or four at a time, depending on my mood. Then, I became obsessive and HAD TO FINISH, and then, I became... I don't know what the word is, but I'd be semi-obsessed, and if I could finish it quickly, I would, to the exclusion of all else, but if I got distracted for any length of time, I was off to something else, and might *never* pick that book (or TV series, for that matter) up again. Or maybe I would, but it would be so much later that I'd have to read it all over again from the start, get distracted, and move away from it at some other random spot, and never ever finish the book. Sort of like how my Mother has seen the first third of "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" at least a dozen times, quite liked it, but never did get to see it all the way through, even on video.

What I'm saying is, if you're writing four inter-connected stories that happen at different timelines, I don't really think it's possible to be writing "spoilers" for one book in another book's chapter. You're simply writing your interconnected stories, as they need to be written. And if all else fails, call it a prophetic flash forward, or something.

Incidentally, in my college writing class, my teacher explained that "Catch-22" was so confusing because the author drafted out each scene in chronological order and pasted the scene titles on a board, sorted by character. It WAS linear. But then, when it came down to writing it, he started in the middle and spiraled his way out. And that book is a total classic!

In other words, it's good to know, but definitely does not require a "spoiler alert" nor an apology, in my humble opinion.

OK, reading now, and I'll edit with comments, unless I get distracted and forget everything I was going to say, or something. Because the sun is coming up and how the heck did that happen?! Didn't I just eat dinner an hour ago?! I just took a short break to play some Stardew Valley, and... Oh.

Edit:
Spoiler:
AWWWWWW! I totally feel for Stein, now! If Chrys and Is HAD been able to raise him, things would have turned out differently. But even with a FANTASTIC mentor who loves you, if your own parent abandons you, that can mentally mess you up too much to accept the help, let alone the love. I feel for Stein, now! He's not just a simple jackass. He's a kid who had SUCH potential, and it was spoiled, and then just to get the answers and prove himself, he got sucked into a BAD place, and Irena did the rest. That :censored: :censored: :censored: !!

Awww, Robert! I love you! And when he gently pushed him down, and called him "son," it wasn't being patronizing. Robert loves him.

Wait... Irena is experimenting on Spirits! Like the ones we met at the beginning to Where the Willow Walks?! Those EPIC spirits that are SO MUCH greater that Irena could ever be?! That :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :mutter: :mutter: Fool. Also Jerk. OK, is it OK for me to say I see nothing in Irena? At all?!

Also, WOW. I've never had background music with a story before, and you timed it PERFECTLY. I finished reading the fight just as the song ended. That was AMAZING!

Also, why were those "grunts" of "knowledge" so stupid as to commit an act of war by doing their mistress' dirty work OUTSIDE of her jurisdiction? Oh, right. Kill her target or be killed by her, no doubt. What did they have to lose? Still, they DID commit an act of war, according to the rules, which means... Magnun is going to face off against Irena? I dearly hope so! I am confident he will will, especially with Jack at his side, because after all, Jack is 1) too smart to let this continue unabated, and 2) the god of Order, and breaking the rules clearly goes against Order, so... yeah. Magnun may be all into chaos, but he's not the opposite of the God of Order, being a God of Chaos. He's simply chaotic, as part of his personality. After all, the God of Magic and Madness COULD be very orderly in his madness. It's not like chaos is a job requirement. Some mentally ill people are orderly to the extreme.

OK, next bit!

Oh, OLivia is back! Hooray! I remember reading about her existence, and her husband missing her, and worried, but she's back now. Hooray!

She's a healer? Cool!

Wait, SLAVE REVOLT?! I thought … I don't know, not that. And he didn't even notice the slaves? Yeah, I can totally see that. When you're just focused on surviving, yourself, with a murder-boss like Irena, it's totally possible to miss those that aren't blatantly in front of you, having it even worse off. Because let's face it, Stein was living in constant fear of his life, working for Irena. Granted, he *still* could have had some more empathy, tact, and manners (as could all of the people working with him on Soliana), but knowing he was just trying to stay alive... Well, like I said, He came to her damaged, and she did the rest.

Still, it's nice to know more details of why the sudden escape.

Waaaaait. How did Robert's daughter become a slave for Irena? Are we ever getting those details? Hmmm, maybe as a Fifth Friday thing? Gee, there are so many possibilities for the Fifth Fridays. Although, I still like the idea of a Fifth Friday Free-For-All. Where was I? Oh, yeah! Olivia is Robert's Daughter, and she lived as a slave?! Robert must have been tied in knots, and been absolutely powerless to save her! And how long did it last? OMG! Even if Robert weren't Stein's mentor, after THAT, he probably would have taken anybody's part who was on the run from Irena's goons. Especially if the goons made it all nice and legal-like (for Robert), by infringing on the wrong god's territory.

YES! Olivia gets it! Stein was a slave, even though it wasn't official, and he didn't even realize it, himself. He was TOTALLY her slave. If he had been a mere employee, he would never have lived in constant fear for his own life like that. *Employers* do not kill their employees. *Masters* kill their *slaves*.

Did Chrys teach Robert some of those age-defying tricks, or is it the magic in his own blood that is keeping him yum and … I mean YOUNG. But "yum" works, too, because I just saw him standing in the doorway and I am suddenly craving bananas.

So, my voice just all high and squeaky and no actual words came out, just gibberish. Kefka and Olivia!

I went AWWWW at the flash-sideways to Chrys and Sol getting her a new outfit (she looks ADORABLE!) and then, I went, waaaaait, and scrolled back up to Olivia's first appearance, and said, "WHO is the blond with the bun?! Chrys?!" I hope I get some answers, soon, because those initial Olivia pictures were beautiful, but confusing until Kefka showed up, and now I want details, please!

See, Stein, this is what an adoptive father is like. He may not be officially/legally your father, but for all intents and purposes, Robert is your father, and he truly loves you.

Oh! Thanks for the French translations! I always appreciate French translations. I have read a lot of books where the characters naturally speak French, and it's all well and good, but the READERS don't always speak French, so for goodness sake, don't hang a plot point on the *thing* the character said in another language, without translating it somehow for the readers! That's what "the Professor's Dumb Daughter" was created for: To explain to the readers the stuff that the main characters already know. I studied this! I'm looking at YOU oh Regency romance author whose name I forget and so I keep accidentally buying books by you, because I love the genre, but YOU KEEP DOING IT, and I wish I could remember to just hate your name and not keep buying your books and the plots aren't that great, anyway. You ain't no Baroness Orczy! Darnwhozerface.

Ummm, sorry about that rant, there. It's just... I spend money on books and I hate to waste it on what could have been a good book, if I could only understand it. Like that history book that kept putting in quotes of famous people, IN FRENCH, and then saying, "So, as you can see from what he said... it was bad." Yeah? Really? How bad? Why? What the heck was the pretext for war, Mr. History Professor? Just some random syllables that your ENGLISH readers don't understand? That's stupid! People don't go to war because some English aristocrat said a whole paragraph in FRENCH!

OK, this is obviously a running thing, and I should just avoid reading about Regency England, but darn it, I love it too much! I'm a Jane Austen lover, and Georgette Heyers, and THEY don't do that, and it's just... Gah.

So, in short, thank you SO much for the French translations! Even the short stuff we could figure out in context, you translate it, anyway, and I love you for it. :heartbeat:
Edit again: OK, that's really weird. There's an exclamation mark, instead of the subject line, and I don't have any idea why that is. Maybe the computer detected my rant, and is warning away innocent by-lookers?
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

MichelleCYoung wrote:So, I'm reading "I'd Rather Be Wrong," and I read your author's note. I look at this as four separate novels, within the same world. When I was younger, I would often switch between novels, often reading three or four at a time, depending on my mood. Then, I became obsessive and HAD TO FINISH, and then, I became... I don't know what the word is, but I'd be semi-obsessed, and if I could finish it quickly, I would, to the exclusion of all else, but if I got distracted for any length of time, I was off to something else, and might *never* pick that book (or TV series, for that matter) up again. Or maybe I would, but it would be so much later that I'd have to read it all over again from the start, get distracted, and move away from it at some other random spot, and never ever finish the book. Sort of like how my Mother has seen the first third of "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" at least a dozen times, quite liked it, but never did get to see it all the way through, even on video.

What I'm saying is, if you're writing four inter-connected stories that happen at different timelines, I don't really think it's possible to be writing "spoilers" for one book in another book's chapter. You're simply writing your interconnected stories, as they need to be written. And if all else fails, call it a prophetic flash forward, or something.

Incidentally, in my college writing class, my teacher explained that "Catch-22" was so confusing because the author drafted out each scene in chronological order and pasted the scene titles on a board, sorted by character. It WAS linear. But then, when it came down to writing it, he started in the middle and spiraled his way out. And that book is a total classic!

In other words, it's good to know, but definitely does not require a "spoiler alert" nor an apology, in my humble opinion.

OK, reading now, and I'll edit with comments, unless I get distracted and forget everything I was going to say, or something. Because the sun is coming up and how the heck did that happen?! Didn't I just eat dinner an hour ago?! I just took a short break to play some Stardew Valley, and... Oh.
Haha, I really appreciate it! I know it probably wasn't necessary at all, but I know there are some out there who only read one story of mine at a time/at all, and I figured it might not make a whole lot of sense to them/didn't really seem required for them to chunk through it. Then in regards to the spoilers, I share that exact view on it. It's not spoilers TO ME because in the grand scheme of things this is all one big timeline. Now granted there are a FEW things I'm keeping hushed because those can be revealed in a "grand" nature as they're usually only one-story oriented... but characters like Olivia are very difficult to cover because she, by nature, touches everything in my head she possibly can. She and Kefka are EVERYWHERE so it's super hard to avoid them and the turbulence their life endured, however while you get glimpses in Factions, Nightingale, and Reapers, Willow is where their story is told so the hows for everything will come from there.
So yes, I just wanted to let everyone know my policy on it, and it probably won't be the last time it's said as I don't think I've really made a public announcement about it before this one. I just figure I can do everyone a courtesy and lay out that there's some things that will be revealed that according to some would be "spoiler-esque."
Spoiler:
Stein! Yes the poor baby! I'm soft for him, for sure. He struggled to accept that his parents didn't "want" him, so I think he kind of mapped that onto everyone else - why would anyone else "want" him too? Rob is too pure for that though, so he's patient as always.

It's completely ok to hate Irena for anything and everything. :lol: She is conducting experiments, very drastic ones - ones which will have a very lasting impact. That's going to be covered a lot in the future of Willow!

I'm so glad you liked it! I was editing Robert's magic pictures to it and thought "wow this actually really fits, so I'll put it up in case anyone thinks so too." Glad I did!

Yup, you got it precisely. Kill or be killed. Quinn actually brought up a similar point that most people would find Majnun's death for them far more quick and painless than Irena's; so I bet that's got a lot to do with it.
Majnun is also on the edge of a war with Irena (this is purely outside politics) but Irena did whatever she could to side-step that. It was mostly what happened with Olivia that set him off, but she was able to skirt around it (only BARELY). Believe me, Majnun and Kefka are actively SEEKING reasons to take her out, but there's a lot of other things going on, namely what Agonin talked about with Aria a few chapters back - something really big is coming, and it's preoccupying their thoughts.

Why yes, Olivia's magic is... rather unique. Healing, shields... random bursts of magic. :cheeky:

Yes, so from a TOP DOWN view; Irena took power, succeeding Lord Aadish, the previous God of Knowledge. She used this springboard to start pulling spirits out of the spirit realm and she started actively changing the knowledge circles. The spirits have recently (due to events that will eventually be released in Willow) gained a traction that have made them start pushing back against Irena (and yes, it 100% has something to do with Olivia being there prior :sly: ) which ultimately lead to a full out revolt, which is when Stein used that as a distraction to get himself and Sol somewhere safer. I'm glad everyone was able to put together that's when Stein took off with her. :yes: I was a bit worried that hadn't been clear enough.

Willoooowwwww. :) You'll actually get 100% inside of it when that story rolls around to this part of the timeline and all the anguish of everyone attached to her. I love all the ideas for the fifth Fridays! I'm getting all kinds of neat ideas and I plan to use them all!
Also you're 100% right. Robert will (and has done) do MANY things on behalf of his daughter.
Did Chrys teach Robert some of those age-defying tricks, or is it the magic in his own blood that is keeping him yum and … I mean YOUNG. But "yum" works, too, because I just saw him standing in the doorway and I am suddenly craving bananas.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Tell me about it, got me some eye-candy inDEED. Also, given everything I'd say it's reversed - Rob would be the one spilling all these age-defying secrets.

Olivia and Kefka slay me each time. Every time.

Who is that blond with the bun? Hmmm... Just some thoughts. :whome:

TRUTH! Rob loves this boy so much! I swear to god if there was a meme for Robert as a parent it'd be this one:

Also you're welcome, but it's really @Blamsart who usually does them. She's my French speaker. ;) I just mooch it off her, but I can guarantee it's authenticity that way! She taught me the important stuff (you know, like 'asshole') so I can use those whenever. I just figure it's important, besides I'm going to have a lot of different languages throughout my stories, and I feel it's important for people to know what's being said!
Exclamation point! NO it just wanted to alert me of how awesome that comment was! Thank you! :heart:
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Hey everyone! I've tossed in a teaser for Factions on my Tumblr pertaining to the last chapter... and I thought people might find it interesting.

Check it out HERE!
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

I just read the teaser.
Spoiler:
What the HECK?! Is she claiming herself to be superior to spirits that are literally older than her entire WORLD?!

Wait, is "Rie" who I think it is?

And where the H E Double-hockey-sticks does she get off thinking she has the RIGHT to destroy a spirit? :jawdrop: A spirit who didn't do her any harm until she bloody well KIDNAPPED IT?!

I just... SHE IS HORROR PERSONIFIED!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

MichelleCYoung wrote:I just read the teaser.
Spoiler:
What the HECK?! Is she claiming herself to be superior to spirits that are literally older than her entire WORLD?!

Wait, is "Rie" who I think it is?

And where the H E Double-hockey-sticks does she get off thinking she has the RIGHT to destroy a spirit? :jawdrop: A spirit who didn't do her any harm until she bloody well KIDNAPPED IT?!

I just... SHE IS HORROR PERSONIFIED!
You'll really enjoy this that I released then - https://www.pancakesandmadmen.com/2018/ ... vents.html
It was entirely just for fun. :D
Spoiler:
Rie... Rie is short for another name, but she didn't like being called the other name. Rie worked for the time being, and everyone really insisted on calling her it.

Irena really is a piece of work, isn't she? Her AND the people who follow her so diligently. It's disgusting. I'm looking forward to showing ALL the cards for this as we push Willow and Factions forward, as that's where they collide. :yes:

:heart: Thanks for making my day! I'd almost forgotten about my Nova post!
calientequeen
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: cafffy
Origin ID: rachellaaaa
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by calientequeen »

I discovered this story a couple hours ago and have just sat and read every single chapter and I am HOOKED! I'd start trying to read your other stuff that's set in the same world but it's already 2am here...
This gives me so much inspiration to write a whole world and stuff!
Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

calientequeen wrote:I discovered this story a couple hours ago and have just sat and read every single chapter and I am HOOKED! I'd start trying to read your other stuff that's set in the same world but it's already 2am here...
This gives me so much inspiration to write a whole world and stuff!
Can't wait for the next chapter :D
I'm SO happy you like it! :heart: :bounce: Wee! Thank you so much!
I really hope you like the other stories too, please let me know what you think of them! They all should be individual and not require each other, but interweave nicely. I actually just set things up so my hiatus will be ending here shortly! I'm returning in January and will have weekly updates for my stories every Friday starting January 4th with a Faction's chapter!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Faction of the Lost Ones: I'm Back! (1-1-19)

Post by Livvielove »

Alright, it's the first of the year, and I'm BACK!

I have a note to update everyone on my status (it's the same for all of my stories). Here's looking forward to 2019!

Faction's first chapter will release this Friday, the 4th. :heart:

Thanks for all your patience with me!
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Faction of the Lost Ones: 1.17 (1-4-19)

Post by Livvielove »

I'm SO, SO psyched!

[hr]
Jonnie

I make a face at him, “you’re just saying that to make me feel better.”
“No.” He shook his head genuinely, his eyes shining. “I’m saying it because it’s true.”
calientequeen
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: cafffy
Origin ID: rachellaaaa
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by calientequeen »

hell yes!!
Spoiler:
I love how excited Soliana looked at the end when Jonnie suggested her joining him ;-; also, she totally rocks the hair even if she hates it! :heart:
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

:bounce:
Spoiler:
I know, I REALLY like the pink hair on her, though I guess I can understand why she's not partial to it. Hey, maybe Jonnie will help her appreciate it? :whome: I can only hope!
CeresIn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Argentina

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by CeresIn »

Yay! :bounce: I love this story.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Okay. I'm LOVING THIS. Can't wait for more.
Spoiler:
I love Ana/Sol as a ginger. She's adorable! I mean her magenta hair with teal highlights is cool too, but I love gingers. :lol: I love the relationship between Ana and Jack and can't wait to see how the relationship between Sol and Agonin will reflect their previous selves, if it does.
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

CeresIn wrote:Yay! :bounce: I love this story.
Thank you! I'm so happy to hear!
simsterlyrock wrote:Okay. I'm LOVING THIS. Can't wait for more.
Spoiler:
I love Ana/Sol as a ginger. She's adorable! I mean her magenta hair with teal highlights is cool too, but I love gingers. :lol: I love the relationship between Ana and Jack and can't wait to see how the relationship between Sol and Agonin will reflect their previous selves, if it does.
Ah! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!
Spoiler:
I positively LOVE my dear Ana as a redhead and I'm totally partial to her that way. Alas, perfect genetics require some unique hair coloring. I think she pulls it off, but damn do I miss her freckles and red hair! I know I'm SUPER excited for Sol/Agonin love, especially because I can finally feel it getting closer, which has me absolutely PUMPED!

Thank you all for the amazing comments and support. I've been suffering through my first week of school (and had a few panic/meltdowns over some of these struggles) which made it very hard to write, however after reading all this I feel excited to start writing, and I've even got the drafts opened up! I can't express how much that means :heart:

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”