Paraneighbours (Rotation 12 - Ariel: 07/03/20)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 2 - Mortis: 23/12/18)

Post by Heather »

Rotation 2 has finished, and I've posted the full updates for the Baudelaire household, as well as my newest Mortis household.

I’ve also updated the introduction post to include portraits & traits for all spouses/love interests, as well as the newest household.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

finally caught up on the reading! Love the new neighbors!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Teresa wrote:finally caught up on the reading! Love the new neighbors!
Yay! They're fun to play, even if they're lacking any actual 'supernatural' abilities. :P

Rotation 3 is now up for the Winchester household!
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 3 - Winchester: 3/01/19)

Post by simsterlyrock »

All caught up! You make me want to play with more supernaturals in my game!!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 3 - Baudelaire, Mortis: 26/01/1

Post by Heather »

Finally got around to posting the rest of round 3 on my blogspot which includes the Olsen household in addition to Baudelaire & Mortis. (Ran out of room in the post title, oops)
simsterlyrock wrote:All caught up! You make me want to play with more supernaturals in my game!!
They're so fun to play!
DSLady
Steam ID: dslady13
Ireland

Post Counts

Post by DSLady »

Jeff is also my favourite paraneighbour, with Andy a close second if only because of her Hair Buns (where did you get those?).

Liv is also adorable, but that might be bias because that is also my name :rotfl:

I can't wait to see toddler Luna; because I freaking love that name, and because with super cute parents she's gotta be cute too!
The Gordon Legacy - Complete?
The Hot Ladies Association - Liv's Adventures in TS4
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

DSLady wrote:Jeff is also my favourite paraneighbour, with Andy a close second if only because of her Hair Buns (where did you get those?).

Liv is also adorable, but that might be bias because that is also my name :rotfl:

I can't wait to see toddler Luna; because I freaking love that name, and because with super cute parents she's gotta be cute too!
Andy is definitely my second favourite of the bunch too, but for me it'd be because she was the first sim I made and started playing, plus she's my spunky lil bisexual alien. Her very adorable hair buns can be found here!

See, I somehow completely forgot there was not one, but two Liv/Livy/Livvies on boolprop when I named her, haha. :lol:

Toddler Luna is adorable, I'm very excited to see how she'll look when she's older. I've already played through the first two rounds, so I can probably post them soon! Hopefully my game will cooperate now that my laptop has decided to read both of my graphics card, and I can resume playing my last 2 households.
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Commenting on the latest chapters in one post. :)

Olsen:
Spoiler:
Ohmigod Miko's bump is ADORABLE.

Luna is also cute, even with the weird alien shine. I can't wait to see what she looks like as a toddler. :)

I love their new house! It's so bright and open and I love it.
Baudelaire:
Spoiler:
I love the gray/red/black color scheme. So vampirey, but like classy vampire.

:lol: at Caleb watering Isobel. I've ALSO watered more ACNL villagers than I care to admit because I'm not close enough to actually talk to them. Or I talk to them when I want to water the flowers. That one happens too.

I love Carlotta sucking the blood of the waiter and then casually coloring on the table...like a CHAMP.
Mortis:
Spoiler:
:lol: at Felix and Cole playing pranks on each other during their date. They're ADORABLE.

Oh my God Zoe looks so GOOD. I love your makeover of her.

Yay for Liv getting a woohoocloset! :lol:
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 4 - Winchester, Olsen: 5/02/19)

Post by Heather »

simsterlyrock wrote:Commenting on the latest chapters in one post. :)

Olsen:
Spoiler:
Ohmigod Miko's bump is ADORABLE.

Luna is also cute, even with the weird alien shine. I can't wait to see what she looks like as a toddler. :)

I love their new house! It's so bright and open and I love it.
Baudelaire:
Spoiler:
I love the gray/red/black color scheme. So vampirey, but like classy vampire.

:lol: at Caleb watering Isobel. I've ALSO watered more ACNL villagers than I care to admit because I'm not close enough to actually talk to them. Or I talk to them when I want to water the flowers. That one happens too.

I love Carlotta sucking the blood of the waiter and then casually coloring on the table...like a CHAMP.
Mortis:
Spoiler:
:lol: at Felix and Cole playing pranks on each other during their date. They're ADORABLE.

Oh my God Zoe looks so GOOD. I love your makeover of her.

Yay for Liv getting a woohoocloset! :lol:
Spoiler:
Right? I think I'm going to have Andy have their next baby, my my goodness she's extra adorable when she's pregnant. Luna's still very cute, as you'll find out in the update below; thankfully alien toddlers lack the weird baby shine. And thank you! It was very fun to decorate.

Classy modern vampire is exactly the kind of vibe I want for their house. I should probably try building a softer pastel or super colourful vampire house one day, though. I don't think I've ever had a vampire that didn't have a grey/red/black colour scheme for their house, haha. Oh man, it happens way too often to me, and then it started happening in Stardew Valley, and now I can't even escape it here! Carlotta is simultaneously the worst, while also being the best; that's why I love her so much.

They're very cute, I love couples with a sun & moon/day & night/summer & winter vibe. It just works so well! And thanks again! Zoe is super adorable, and I went through a couple outfits before I settled on that look for her. I wanted to keep her basegame leggings so she'd still have the same ~vibe~, but match her aesthetic a little closer to Liv's. And yes! They'll have a few more options when Cole eventually moves out, haha.
My laptop screen's been on the fritz, as I've frequently complained in the discord, so I've posted Jeff and Alec's round tonight while it's still behaving. I also went ahead and posted Miko and Andy's round extra early, since I'm pretty sure my laptop's screen going to die well before their round finishes posting on tumblr. :lol:
bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 4 - Winchester, Olsen: 5/2/19)

Post by bookloverblue »

Totes awesome, bro! I love it!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

bookloverblue wrote:Totes awesome, bro! I love it!
Bro! Thank you so much, bro! :highfive:
DSLady
Steam ID: dslady13
Ireland

Post Counts

Post by DSLady »

LUNA IS ADORABLE!! This is making me want to give my Hot Ladies some babies, but I'm also too early & not really ready for that, me thinks.

I can't wait to see Jalec/Aleffery babies now, though. HYPE, BRO!
The Gordon Legacy - Complete?
The Hot Ladies Association - Liv's Adventures in TS4
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

DSLady wrote:LUNA IS ADORABLE!! This is making me want to give my Hot Ladies some babies, but I'm also too early & not really ready for that, me thinks.

I can't wait to see Jalec/Aleffery babies now, though. HYPE, BRO!
I'm anxious to see how she looks as a kid, because from my experience that when it all goes downhill, haha. And waiting is probably for the best! Toddlers were a bit of a challenge for me to get a hang of, but I went from 2 to 4 so there was a considerable jump in mechanics.

They're going to be some very... special babies. :alien: ;)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 4 - Baudelaire, Mortis: 28/2/19

Post by Heather »

Posted the Baudelaire and Mortis household updates for rotation 4! Working on getting some of rotation 5 posted to my tumblr, so more to come soon. :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 4 - Rudolf: 03/03/19)

Post by Heather »

Felix joins the Paraneighbours this rotation!

Also, just wanted to give a thanks to everyone who nominated and voted for Paraneighbours in this year's Golden Plumbobs! :heart: I was shocked that it won; I honestly hadn't expected it to get more than a vote or two when I saw it was nominated.
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Commenting update by update again since it's easiest. :lol:

Winchester
Spoiler:
Oh my God I loved Jeff and Alec's wedding. So classy! And the pictures in the apartment are a nice touch. How did you do that?

Speaking of...their new (to them) apartment looks so good! Your decorating skills are amazing and I wish I was as good at it as you are. The houses look so lived in and I love it.
Olsen
Spoiler:
Okay, Luna is a super freaking adorable toddler. And I agree that the TS4 toddlers are better. I wish the TS2 toddlers were a bit more independent. At least toddlers in 4 can use stairs on their own at a certain movement level, while the toddlers in 2 are stuck if there are stairs.
Baudelaire
Spoiler:
Sims can be real dumb sometimes. CLEAN OUT THE LINT TRAP, YOU IDIOT. :lol: Also my phone doesn't think lint is a word? Okay, whatever.

I love the idea of vampires also being celebrities and getting the reactions they deserve.

Lilith should always dress like Rosa. Rosa is bae. Oh God, I can't believe I even typed that phrase. Who am I??
Mortis
Spoiler:
So many cute couples! I love that they can just call each other up randomly to go on a date. So cute. <3
Rudolf
Spoiler:
Yay for Felix having his own rotation now! I love his apartment and can't wait for Cole to move in with him. :)

Keep the noise complaint pictures coming! I think they're hilarious. Especially Liv and her kinky maid costume. :lol:
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I've been intrigued about this and finally had a chance to catch up!
Spoiler:
Despite playing TS4 a fair bit I still consider myself a noob, so it has been really interesting seeing how you make rotational play work in TS4. You're kind of making me want to start playing Sims 4 again! I think it's great that you're working round TS4's slim amount of supernaturals too - where did you find the plantsims vines for TS4??

All of the sims are so cute, I think Jeff & Alec and Andy & Miko are my favourites! And absolutely every house is beautiful to look at <3
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 5 - Winchester: 06/03/19)

Post by Heather »

Rotation 5 is up for Jeff & Alec!
simsterlyrock wrote:Commenting update by update again since it's easiest. :lol:
Spoiler:
Winchester
Oh my God I loved Jeff and Alec's wedding. So classy! And the pictures in the apartment are a nice touch. How did you do that?

Speaking of...their new (to them) apartment looks so good! Your decorating skills are amazing and I wish I was as good at it as you are. The houses look so lived in and I love it.

Olsen
Okay, Luna is a super freaking adorable toddler. And I agree that the TS4 toddlers are better. I wish the TS2 toddlers were a bit more independent. At least toddlers in 4 can use stairs on their own at a certain movement level, while the toddlers in 2 are stuck if there are stairs.

Baudelaire
Sims can be real dumb sometimes. CLEAN OUT THE LINT TRAP, YOU IDIOT. :lol: Also my phone doesn't think lint is a word? Okay, whatever.

I love the idea of vampires also being celebrities and getting the reactions they deserve.

Lilith should always dress like Rosa. Rosa is bae. Oh God, I can't believe I even typed that phrase. Who am I??

Mortis
So many cute couples! I love that they can just call each other up randomly to go on a date. So cute. <3

Rudolf
Yay for Felix having his own rotation now! I love his apartment and can't wait for Cole to move in with him. :)

Keep the noise complaint pictures coming! I think they're hilarious. Especially Liv and her kinky maid costume. :lol:
Spoiler:
I probably put more effort into their wedding than I will for any future wedding, haha. And I used sims 4 studio to make them! I use print screen to take all my pictures, so I just took a few nice screenshots and slapped them on a base game painting.

Thank you! :D I've been trying to mix and match more than I would in my ts2 builds, although it's a lot easier because TS4 does not nearly make it as easy to match furniture as TS2 did, with it's abilities to change different colours separately (I long to be able to pick both my counter top and cabinet colours again).

[hr]The independence they have is amazing; my toddlers were always sequestered to one area of the house in 2 and it's really cute having a lil alien baby suddenly come running down the stairs because she wants to talk to her moms.

[hr]They only have one thing they could possibly set on fire in there house, so of course they manage to set it on fire multiple times! Imagine if I had actually given them a stove?

The packs have just conveniently gone on sale, so Carlotta will be achieving fame soon!

Rosa is both a bae and a bicon.

[hr]This bunch is obsessed with going on dates! Half of them don't even make it into the update because I have to turn them down so they have time to take care of themselves, haha.

[hr]It's a good thing I gave him a job and a hobby, because he managed to use both to pop up in Jeff and Alec's next rotation.

I'm glad someone else finds them entertaining! Half the fun of the apartments is just watching these idiots cause stupid problems in the hallway (like Caleb attacking the repairman) or Jeff getting a taste of his own medicine after annoying everyone with his noise constantly.
Sam wrote:I've been intrigued about this and finally had a chance to catch up!
Spoiler:
Despite playing TS4 a fair bit I still consider myself a noob, so it has been really interesting seeing how you make rotational play work in TS4. You're kind of making me want to start playing Sims 4 again! I think it's great that you're working round TS4's slim amount of supernaturals too - where did you find the plantsims vines for TS4??

All of the sims are so cute, I think Jeff & Alec and Andy & Miko are my favourites! And absolutely every house is beautiful to look at <3
Spoiler:
Hahaha excellent, I'm hoping to drag as many other people down with me as possible. I do miss having the variety of supernaturals I had in 2, but the amount of customization in 4 makes it easy to mimic the appearance of them, at least! I got Cole's vines from here. :)

They are also my favourites! And thank you <3 I haven't quite mastered the building controls in 4 yet, but I've been having a blast decorating. The limited amount of matching options has forced me to expand my horizons and not just give everyone white furniture. ;)
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Spoiler:
The alien pregnancy moodlets are fantastic :D

Jeff's ducky hospital gown! And of course, Alec watching cooking shows instead of paying attention. Polly & Cas are such cute names, too.

Also, Felix has got it right, every new parent wants a violin performance when they've got a newborn ;)
simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

Spoiler:
I love the moodlets for the alien pregnancies, but also wish they would say how long until the next trimester. Oh well. I like the snark.

It's sad that Polly is a girl so the mythological names aren't one hundred percent accurate, but it still works. Greek mythology is my favorite, so I'm glad that's the naming scheme you went with. :lol:

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”