Asher's Bachelor Challenge [Completed! 2/27/2019]

Forum rules
Congratulations on completing your challenge!
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rawla
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Asher's Bachelor Challenge [Completed! 2/27/2019]

Post by Rawla »

I'm doing a bachelor challenge and I've copy/pasted the ruleset Mojo is following because I love it. So here they are again...
  • Set up a house however you want to. :check:
  • Provide them with everything they need to live comfortable. :check:
  • Provide them with a range of activity items, that will help them to interact with each other. :check:
  • Choose your Bachelor / Bachelette and place them in the house with 7 sims of the opposite sex :check:
  • Leave your sims TOTALLY to FREE WILL, even your Bachelor sim. As soon as you start the challenge you no longer control any of your sims. :check:
  • Not even if they are doing something that will result in their death … you just sit back and watch. :check:
  • Let them mingle and get to know each other for three days. :check:
  • On the fourth day the sim with the lowest friendship with the Bachelor sim is evicted from the house. :check:
  • Every day after that at midnight noon … the sim with the lowest friendship is evicted, until you are eventually left with one sim besides your Bachelor.
  • From the fifth day it is optional if you do the group activities and get togethers that most rule sets instruct you to do.
  • If your Bachelor dies at any time …. you have failed the challenge
Let's meet our bachelor!

Asher Wood
Family-oriented, Active, Loves Outdoors, Domestic
Successful Lineage
Last edited by Rawla on February 27th, 2019, 2:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Asher's Bachelor Challenge

Post by Rawla »

Disclaimer: I did not create these Sims. These females were downloaded from the gallery. I'm sorry, I did not get the names of their creators, but they did a beautiful job with them.

[hr]
Results spoilers:
Spoiler:
  1. Amelia Wilson
  2. Lilly Denton
  3. Eliott Halverson
  4. Nova Valle
  5. London Gonzalez
  6. Athena Mendoza
  7. Scarlet Maloney
Last edited by Rawla on February 27th, 2019, 1:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Eliminations Portrait:
The Beginning
Sunday 08:02AM
Day One
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Beginning
Sunday
08:02AM - Everyone arrives on the lot.
08:53AM - Everyone BUT Asher has the sense to go inside and get out of the rain. He still standing outside with a strange, happy grin on his face.
08:56AM - All the girls but one are listening to Scarlet Maloney sing karaoke and chat around in the main room. London Gonzalez is drinking water at the fridge and Asher is still smiling in the rain like an idiot.
09:20AM - Idiot me finally unchecked the box entitled 'Disable Autonomy for Selected Sim'
09:27AM-ish - Asher goes inside and passes right by Scarlet who gives him an interested look.
10:17AM - The first interaction starts with Asher going to play a game of chess with Amelia Wilson shortly after most everyone watched her sing karaoke.
10:29AM - His little Streaming Drone begins streaming Asher's 1st day. Batteries are High. Let's begin! (my one and only controlling action for this period of time. oops)
2:11PM - Asher is crying under the covers because he lost a game of 'Don't Wake The Llama'. Asher, you are embarrassing me.
3:02PM - After hiding out in one of the bathrooms doing pushups, he comes out and... Its a miracle! Asher actually spoke with one of them. It was to Eliott Halverson, the one that beat him in a game of Don't Wake The Llama. Does she even know he's saying hi? (see pic)
3:33PM - He goes straight to his room to play video games, after going 'what the sims is this' to the bubble blower he just passed. I hope he's not in there long. I might have to move that computer out to the other room or delete it altogether. Time will tell.
4:54PM - He comes out to eat yogurt. Changes his mind and makes garden salad instead. And with several of the girls talking to each other, he quietly eats his meal in silence.
9:57PM - After spending the entire evening locked in his room chatting and playing games on his computer he went to sleep. Okay Asher, no more computer for you.

Pictures:
Spoiler:

Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Monday - Day 2
05:12AM - Early to bed, early to rise, and look! Asher is having a lovely conversation with London around the dining table. Maybe its because I took away his computer in the night so he couldn't hide away from everyone with it.
07:45AM - He had yogurt for breakfast and was surrounded at the table by most of the girls, coming and going and yet he seemed to converse with London the most. And after breakfast, he practices with the Llama table for a brief moment before searching out London again. Perhaps its her outfit?
07:51AM - Scarlet and Amelia join in the conversation.
08:20AM - And we're back to checking for cracks in the flooring again. Socialize with the others, silly. They all admire your muscles already, I'm sure.
Intermission: *Considering there is still much to be done and the end of the month is coming fast, I'll be skipping the small details from now on and just record any of the 'big' announcements. Stay tuned!*
6:38PM - After a day of socializing with just about everyone (probably because I took his computer away) Amelia broke the fridge. Asher is decided to clean up the puddle. Good job Asher! Now, autonomously fix it without electrocuting yourself and we'll be good to go.
8:56PM - The household is beginning to wind down into naps or sleep at this point. Speaking of house, I forgot to share the overall picture of what this looks like. (see pic)

Pictures
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rawla on February 26th, 2019, 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Tuesday - Day 3
07:00AM - There was always at least one of the girls awake the entire night so no super speed. Now Sims are slowly waking up. Asher is still sleeping. The fridge is still broken. There is a puddle growing on the kitchen floor.
07:42AM - Asher wakes up and cleans the puddle. What will today bring? Tomorrow is first elimination day. I have not peeked at the relationships yet. I have no idea what might happen then.
6:08PM - Very boring day. Fridge still broken. Asher's been doing more socializing, today he's been speaking with Nova the most it would seem.
8:50PM - Fridge is still broken (not surprised). Socializing, watching karaoke, playing llama game, blah blah and I got tired of the monchrome kitchen so ...color! Its not much, but its a start.
9:05PM - And now the dishwasher is broke too. Tomorrow is elimination day. Maybe the one that keeps breaking things will go home? Who knows... Stay tuned!

Breaking News: 10:18PM - Amelia caught the stove on fire, and herself as well! Yicks girl! Good thing London, Lilly and Asher were there to save your hide.
10:25PM - Amelia survived, thanks to her three heroes. Sadly, the stove and countertop did not. Maybe she's the one that has been breaking everything. hmm Its a mystery.
10:28PM - But, where is everyone else in the house? Well, they are outside with a healthy dose of self-preservation. Um, Eliott, dear? You aren't wearing any clothes. Might want to head back inside. Like, NOW please.

Pictures of Fire!
Spoiler:
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Wednesday - Day 4
(1st Elimination Day)

05:33AM - Elimination day has come. Fridge and Dishwasher are broken. Stove and counter are still torched. Here we go! We'll find out who will be going home at noon! Lilly is the first to wake and begin the day.
08:29AM - Asher finally found the courage to try the karaoke machine for himself. Silly, since all the girls were in the kitchen. We'll see if any of them come out to watch.
09:12AM - Lilly, London and Nova came to watch him. Now its time for him to eat since he is very hungry.
12:00 NOON - Come one! Come all! Its elimination time!
Spoiler:

Results!
Spoiler:
Good bye Athena.
[hr]

12:01PM - The household says goodbye to the lady leaving, and its time for a little change. Romance anyone?
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Thursday - Day 5
(2nd Elimination Day)

04:04AM - London is the first to wake. Who will be leaving today?
05:31AM - Asher is up and ready to begin. Will there be any autonomous flirting today?
12:00 NOON - Its time for elimination two! Who will be going home today? The results surprised me.

RESULTS!
Spoiler:
Good bye London.
[hr]
12:01PM - Asher will now flirt with each remaining girl once, since the friendship bar is not enough now to tell who will go home next.
9:46PM - After flirting once each with all of the remaining girls and autonomously flirting with one or two after that, and doing the normal socializing, it was time for Asher to call it a night.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Friday - Day 6
(3rd Elimination Day)

03:12AM - Is there life before coffee? Why is everyone getting up so early today? Well, at least it gives them nine hours of getting to know Asher. I can't blame them for that.
10:47AM - We now have a strong suspect for who keeps breaking things. Eliott! I'll be watching you girl.
12:00 NOON - Its that time again! Time for one of these lovely ladies to say goodbye. Who will it be this time?

RESULTS!
Spoiler:
Amelia and Scarlet looked to be tied so I ran a vote on Boolprop Discord and Scarlet says! Goodbye Amelia.
[hr]
12:20PM - Asher and the remaining girls will be going to the talent showcase tonight! I will control them long enough to travel them their and then they will be on their own again. I'll be setting them as a group for the event. They will be staying at home. Leaving the house will bring other people into their relationship bars and make it difficult for the challenge. So no trip tonight. I'll have to think of something else to do. Maybe I'll add another activity item.
12:21PM - Okay, I added an activity item to their front yard. (A bowling alley) mwahaha That'll be interesting.
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

Loving this so far! Looking forward to seeing who Asher chooses.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Saturday - Day 7
(4th Elimination Day)

05:46AM - The day begins with hunger and glitches. I've deleted the chess table as it seems the Sims have been getting stuck with the 'Join Game' glitch and don't do anything at all. I've had to reset three sims from that so far. Including Asher. So, that is gone and instead, I've bought massage table and chair. We'll see what they make of that. The bowling alley might not be such a great idea. We'll see.
12:16PM - Elimination time! It took a bit to get them all seated. They were having too much fun with the bowling alley. Here we go. The results are in! The rules state "the sim with the lowest friendship is evicted". So... seeing as how there are no friendship ties this time that can be determined through romance levels, there is only one obvious person that will be going home. This was a surprise to me as it seems that Asher was always wanting to speak with her. So...

RESULTS!
Spoiler:
Good bye Eliott.
[hr]
12:17PM - Now that there are a total of four people in the house, we can have a proper bowling alley game with everyone. Time for them to have some fun.
9:53PM - The bowling alley glitched too but at least they had fun for a while. Now that Asher has gone to sleep, the three remaining girls are chatting around the bubble blower.
Last edited by Rawla on February 27th, 2019, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

somebodysangel wrote:Loving this so far! Looking forward to seeing who Asher chooses.
Thanks! :wave:
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Sunday - Day 8
(5th Elimination Day)

01:37AM - A full bladder, does an early rising make. Asher woke up super early out of desperate need. Strange thing was, the three girls had not yet gone to bed. We'll see what happens today.
12:18PM - Its time for another elimination and I have a serious problem. There are three girls left and to my eye they all have the exact same friendship level. I could be wrong but, just to be sure, I'll be giving them another 6 hours socializing time. So 6PM tonight, I will gather them together again and see if anything has changed. Stay tuned!
6:28PM - It looks like there is still a three-way tie. So I've decided to send home the one that does not have any romance levels with Asher. Speaking of Asher, him and Nova are sick now and has crazy spots all over them.

RESULTS!
Spoiler:
Good bye Lilly.
[hr]
6:29PM - Autonomous actions will be the order of this evening. Tomorrow is a new day. A very big day indeed.
10:51PM - Sleep time for Asher. What will tomorrow bring?
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

The Big Day!
Monday - Day 9
(Final Choosing)

05:28AM - Asher's bladder woke him up again. Too much coffee boy.
07:07AM - Scarlet woke up first and is chatting with him while he prepares himself some food. For once, someone (Asher) made a group serving. BLT for breakfast. ...It is also at this time that first snowfall for winter has arrived.
12:12PM - The big moment everyone has been waiting for has come! Who will be Asher's bride to be? Nova or Scarlet?

FINAL RESULTS!
Spoiler:
Good bye Nova. It was so very close!
Congratulations Scarlet! You are the winner and bride to be!
The End!
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Re: Asher's Bachelor Challenge [Completed! 2/27/2019]

Post by somebodysangel »

Oh my gosh, and to think she was so close to being eliminated! Well done Scarlet!
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Congratulations!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

Thanks!
I know right? The outcome surprised me too. In a good way. :bounce:
Rawla
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Rawla »

They eloped in the kitchen. There is snow on the ground outside, thus the outfits. Soulmates, Best Friends, Spouse. What a cute couple they make!

Return to “Sims 4 Completed Stories”