The Redmond Legacy

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
onedayrobots
Origin ID: onedayrobots

The Redmond Legacy

Post by onedayrobots »

I recently brought my legacy family, the Redmonds, back from hiatus. Now that I've finished setting up their website and posted a real update, I thought it was time to start a thread for them here on Boolprop!

I began to play through this legacy in 2017, and brought it back from its extensive hiatus to use to play test Parenthood (my best friend bought it for me for my birthday). My goal is to play through 12 generations of the family, and for each heir or heiress to have a different aspiration, so that by the end of the challenge I will have played through 12 aspirations in total. Most of the chapters are on my personal blog, but at this point forward they'll be posted on their own blog. The original table of contents also has links to each generation's profiles.

Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5

Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 2.4
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 2.6

Chapter 3.1
Chapter 3.2
Chapter 3.3
Chapter 3.4
Chapter 3.5

Chapter 4.1
Chapter 4.2
Chapter 4.3
Chapter 4.4
Chapter 4.5

Chapter 5.1
Chapter 5.2
Chapter 5.3
Chapter 5.4
Last edited by onedayrobots on September 18th, 2019, 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[align=center]ImageImage Image
ImageImageImage[/align]
onedayrobots
Origin ID: onedayrobots

Re: The Redmond Legacy (updated 3/17/19)

Post by onedayrobots »

So I apparently just haven't been updating this thread ;;;; but I've posted three more Redmonds installments this month, including one today:

Chapter 5.2
Chapter 5.3
Chapter 5.4
[align=center]ImageImage Image
ImageImageImage[/align]

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”