The Fallen ISBI *3/13/2024*

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Mar 17 2019!!*

Post by Taube »

Wonderful! I feel like the good side is stealing the show right now, but you never know what's around the corner with an ISBI. ;)
Spoiler:
It made me really sad that Happiness had to watch Peace go. Otherwise it was all fun! I love all your comments and their interactions with each other, and Hysteria keeping up the farce that she's Agony made me giggle.
Miss Miserie
Steam ID: Candivase
Origin ID: ZombiePlanet
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Mar 17 2019!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Taube wrote:Wonderful! I feel like the good side is stealing the show right now, but you never know what's around the corner with an ISBI. ;)
Spoiler:
It made me really sad that Happiness had to watch Peace go. Otherwise it was all fun! I love all your comments and their interactions with each other, and Hysteria keeping up the farce that she's Agony made me giggle.
To be honest they really are. Give the evil side some time they'll come up with something, I'm sure of it :hmm:

New chapter everyone here, Something Wicked This Way Comes :O
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Mar 27 2019!!*

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
I always put the laundry baskets in every room so they suck up the clothes with their magical vortex. Keeps things clean and neat but then again, I hate clothes piles everywhere. Also makes the job of the maid easier so she'll actually DO something she's paid to do if the clothes are all in one place. But raging Agony is more interesting to see :sip: Anyway, I'll be looking forward to seeing if Wicked will be a proper heir or roasted on an open fire by his mom Hetal.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Mar 27 2019!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
I always put the laundry baskets in every room so they suck up the clothes with their magical vortex. Keeps things clean and neat but then again, I hate clothes piles everywhere. Also makes the job of the maid easier so she'll actually DO something she's paid to do if the clothes are all in one place. But raging Agony is more interesting to see :sip: Anyway, I'll be looking forward to seeing if Wicked will be a proper heir or roasted on an open fire by his mom Hetal.
Spoiler:
I took your advice on the laundry baskets. Its already making my life 10 times easier!
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Mar 28 2019!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

New chapter tonight! posted at 2:30 am I'mma sleep after posting this :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Apr 6 2019!!*

Post by Taube »

I caught up!!!
Spoiler:
Hetal's chronic inability to consume food cracks me up. And I love everytime Justice is like "I am the law" or whatever. This generation has some real characters, and that's saying something in a family full of real characters. I'm so glad Happiness is still kicking around too. He just makes me, well, happy, haha. I love the kiddos and the names are really great. I'm excited to see all of them as they grow up! Oh one more thing - is Deedee kind of a competent spouse? She seems like it. What a rare breed. Magnificent.
Keep them coming, please! :D
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Apr 6 2019!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Taube wrote:I caught up!!!
Spoiler:
Hetal's chronic inability to consume food cracks me up. And I love everytime Justice is like "I am the law" or whatever. This generation has some real characters, and that's saying something in a family full of real characters. I'm so glad Happiness is still kicking around too. He just makes me, well, happy, haha. I love the kiddos and the names are really great. I'm excited to see all of them as they grow up! Oh one more thing - is Deedee kind of a competent spouse? She seems like it. What a rare breed. Magnificent.
Keep them coming, please! :D
Spoiler:
Dee Dee is actually a great spouse! She takes care of almost all the children single handedly (Justice and Hysteria "want" to do things with their kids, but almost never if I don't make them) and with a house of four toddlers, she did the best she could mostly on her own! I recommend her as a housewife anyday!!
And thanks!! :) I'll be posting a new post in a few minutes as a matter of fact :D
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Apr 21 2019!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

New chapter today for you all :D
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

You're in fine form with your latest chapter. ;) I'm running out of ways to say "I love this, keep doing it" but that's the gist of my comments, haha. Apparently I'm feeling chatty today, though, so here, have a long-ish comment:
Spoiler:
Before the chapter: I get migraines too and ALL THE SYMPATHY. They suck so bad. I just started a new medicine for them because they're getting disruptively common in my life. I hope yours are mostly under control, because they are the worst!

Happiness's tan to pasty nerd transition was great. Can you actually do that with video games? If so, that's a hilarious game mechanic. I felt so bad for Betel walking into that wrecked kitchen. The things she's seen. And all of your terrible maids. I love the continued Alex chronicles, especially with added Cynthia. Really, if you haven't kept a sim you hate in a glass box at some point, can you truly call yourself a simmer? Between Tenisha, the Florida men, and Arwing's lines, you've got some...interesting genetics unleashed upon that town. May God have mercy. Poor un-potty-trained Grace cracked me up asking what to do at school. I hope she doesn't soil her outfit, because it's a very pretty makeover. Good use of the purple. And Hope's makeover was great too! These girls are very pretty and I'm glad you're getting the genetic mixes...at least in that line. Best of luck to the evil side. And a fine closing line. What an experience. :applause:
:rotfl:
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Taube wrote:You're in fine form with your latest chapter. ;) I'm running out of ways to say "I love this, keep doing it" but that's the gist of my comments, haha. Apparently I'm feeling chatty today, though, so here, have a long-ish comment:
Spoiler:
Before the chapter: I get migraines too and ALL THE SYMPATHY. They suck so bad. I just started a new medicine for them because they're getting disruptively common in my life. I hope yours are mostly under control, because they are the worst!

Happiness's tan to pasty nerd transition was great. Can you actually do that with video games? If so, that's a hilarious game mechanic. I felt so bad for Betel walking into that wrecked kitchen. The things she's seen. And all of your terrible maids. I love the continued Alex chronicles, especially with added Cynthia. Really, if you haven't kept a sim you hate in a glass box at some point, can you truly call yourself a simmer? Between Tenisha, the Florida men, and Arwing's lines, you've got some...interesting genetics unleashed upon that town. May God have mercy. Poor un-potty-trained Grace cracked me up asking what to do at school. I hope she doesn't soil her outfit, because it's a very pretty makeover. Good use of the purple. And Hope's makeover was great too! These girls are very pretty and I'm glad you're getting the genetic mixes...at least in that line. Best of luck to the evil side. And a fine closing line. What an experience. :applause:
:rotfl:
Thank you :fluffy:
Spoiler:
I hope your migraines are under control now. I know it's been almost a year since you made that comment and I'm not good at responding EVER but I remember when mine used to be common and that disruptive. Luckily mine aren't as bad as they were, and the ones I get now are usually easily taken care of with an Excedrin or two.

As for Happiness's tan, it wasn't video games that killed his tan lol. Though that would be funny. I just happened to pan over him right before his tan moodlet went out and he happened to be turning on his console at the same time. I just saw the coincidence and ran with it. As for the maids, I'd love for one to just do their job and not disappear on me in less than a couple days only to be replaced with a crap one. The good side is making me proud. Sometimes I feel like the clones on the evil side are just to make me mad at them. It works.
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - Jan 12 2020!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

new chapter ladies and gents Spark Notes
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/2/2020!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/8/2020!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/23/2020!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 3/25/2020!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

I've been out of commission for a few months with illness, so I'm just now catching up on everything. I enjoyed it all so much!
Spoiler:
The family has always had some great relationships (positive and negative) but the dynamic right now is really great. I also love the town updates and the extended family involvement. I think one of the great advantages of Sims 3 is the sense that the whole town is part of what you're manipulating and observing, and I think your town really exemplifies that, but in a like, wheezing-trying-to-catch-my-breath funny way. The Florida Man Family Chronicles are . . . something else. :eek: And can I just say that Happiness is a national treasure? He's like a fine wine that just gets more inappropriate with age, haha. Although Grace is a cutie pie, I actually like Hope a lot more and I think she'll be a really great heiress. She feels like she's got some backbone to her despite being good. Hetal is still a fail monster, and I respect that. The distant-cousin relationship forged in prom is quite funny and I love that Justice and Deedee are only foiled in preventing it by their own amorousness. Glad to see they still have the spark. ;)
Thanks for a bunch of great reading in quarantine!
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Miss Miserie »

Taube wrote:I've been out of commission for a few months with illness, so I'm just now catching up on everything. I enjoyed it all so much!
Spoiler:
The family has always had some great relationships (positive and negative) but the dynamic right now is really great. I also love the town updates and the extended family involvement. I think one of the great advantages of Sims 3 is the sense that the whole town is part of what you're manipulating and observing, and I think your town really exemplifies that, but in a like, wheezing-trying-to-catch-my-breath funny way. The Florida Man Family Chronicles are . . . something else. :eek: And can I just say that Happiness is a national treasure? He's like a fine wine that just gets more inappropriate with age, haha. Although Grace is a cutie pie, I actually like Hope a lot more and I think she'll be a really great heiress. She feels like she's got some backbone to her despite being good. Hetal is still a fail monster, and I respect that. The distant-cousin relationship forged in prom is quite funny and I love that Justice and Deedee are only foiled in preventing it by their own amorousness. Glad to see they still have the spark. ;)
Thanks for a bunch of great reading in quarantine!
I'm sorry to hear you've been out with illness, I hope you're feeling better and if not I hope you'll be feeling better soon!! :hug:
Spoiler:
Thank you! I try to make them interesting and fun but I owe a lot to the Nraas mods because without them they'd probably die in obscurity or instantly in the "bottom of a swimming pool" or things like that. I was actually half tempted to do a spin off with the Florida Man family, if no one else at least with Tyrone or Arwing, but I haven't even finished the legacies I'm working on and don't want to add more to a plate I haven't even finished yet :shifty:. So far Hope is a great heir, her traits and personality are popping out and she's making some interesting wants and decisions, which makes her fun to play, a lot funner than her "potion table loving" mother thats for sure.
I hope you, and everyone else, is having a safe and easy quarantine! I'm working on writing more, though the seasonal pollen is getting to me... working on some more posts so hopefully they'll be up soon!
Miss Miserie
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Fallen ISBI *New Chapter - 4/14/2020!!*

Post by Miss Miserie »

Miss Miserie
United States of America