Breeze Point Prosperity - Updated October 2019 *On Hiatus*

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Breeze Point Prosperity - Updated October 2019 *On Hiatus*

Post by ciyrose »

So my main prosperity hood is Breeze Point. Here is a link to the TOC: https://ciyrose.livejournal.com/28960.html

It's been going since 2009, and while the last update was late last year I am working on playing through the next house and getting it blogged currently. I love the families here and enjoy playing this style quite a bit. I do not use any hacks/mods or anything against the rules. I do have some custom hairs/clothes/items, but nothing that affects gameplay is used in this hood.

Hope you can all enjoy it if you want to. ^^

Cindy (ciyrose)

Update Links:
Round 12 Round 13
Yerazig/Rauscher Round 13
Marzena Round 13
Last edited by ciyrose on April 17th, 2020, 7:26 am, edited 21 times in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Breeze Point - Prosperity Challenge - Update May 2019

Post by ciyrose »

Woohoo, I got through a house in Breeze Point. These houses can sometimes take me a while to blog with the journal entries. The journal style I really like for reading and even sometimes for writing, but sometimes it's hard to find the voice. :)

Anyway, the link directly to the new entry for the Dai family this time around is here: https://ciyrose.livejournal.com/37115.html

Hope you enjoy the entry, I love comments, but it's ok if you don't leave them too.

Cindy B (ciyrose)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Breeze Point - Prosperity Challenge - Update July 2019

Post by ciyrose »

All right I decided to play through a new house in Breeze Point today. Got it played and blogged, that's practically a new record for me. :lol:

I do hope you can all enjoy this update where we visit the Bar family, who is the second founding Yerazig household. Their update is here: https://ciyrose.livejournal.com/37181.html

If you are new to Breeze Point we have a table of contents that might help you navigate or find updates on your favorite families. I keep it up to date with the latest posts and it can be found here: https://ciyrose.livejournal.com/28960.html

I really enjoy knowing people are reading so feel free to leave comments either here or on the blog itself. Even on older comments, I love to go back through and see where people are reading and will try and respond to any comments fairly quickly so if you have questions or post one check back for an answer. :D Hope you can enjoy!

Cindy B (ciyrose)
Last edited by ciyrose on July 1st, 2019, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Breeze Point - Prosperity Challenge - Updated July 2019

Post by ciyrose »

Breeze Point is my SimNaNo hood so plenty of updates will be coming your way. Currently, there are 2 scheduled, one available today.

The one for today is the Round 12 play for the Marzena (2) house. Here we find bachelor and romance sim Denis living his life.
Marzena 2 Round 12

Please go read and leave comments here or there and let me know what you think or that you are reading. ^^ :yes: :thup:

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

It is always hard to find what to do with a romance sim once they have done it or them all. Is Science his one true hobby?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

It can be hard, yes. I would still like to get him his IW of 30, he's at like 23 or 24 right now so it shouldn't take much. Technically Tinkering is his one true hobby, but he reached that plaque already. :)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Second post for SimNaNo has been posted. You can find the link in the updates listed in the main post or you can just click below. This time we join with the Alioto family and get to see if there is any fallout over the things between Denis and Gisela at Falkor Dai's birthday party. Hope you enjoy it, and the next family will be coming the start of next week.

Alioto (Isleen 2) Round 12

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Almost forgot to post the latest update. It's my third update for SimNaNo and thing time we are with the final house of the Isleen founding family. It's the Couderc's and their update is found below. I hope you are enjoying the updates and having so many updates right in a row with SimNaNo. It's been a ton of fun to play.

Couderc (Isleen 3) Round 12

Cindy (ciyrose)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

A new update in Breeze Point posted today. I am now behind as I haven't even started playing the next house, but hopefully, I can get back into playing so I can get ahead on updates again. Anyway, this time we visit with the other 1/2 of the first Arman twins, Allegra. She is married to Craig Livingston and has 3 sons. What sort of craziness does this house get up to? You'll have to check out the post below.

Livingston (Arman 4) Round 12

This is my 4th SimNaNo update and I've been super happy with how these are starting to turn out. Enjoy, and I would love to know your reading or what you think.

Cindy (ciyrose)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Just read while eating my tea. Love the idea of the children writing in their own little way. Also love the family tree pics. Would love to do with some of the families in some of the hoods that I have got.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Thanks peachy. I always enjoyed writting the kids entries. They tend to be easier cause they aren't a long and can be a little lighter sometimes. :) I loved when family trees showed up in Mattsmyra (hood played by jungfrun) when she would take the maxis ones and kind of cobble them together. Instead of trying to do that I went in search of a family tree program that would let me do all the things I needed to (adoptions, same-sex couples, etc.) Took me awhile but I finally found one that would ask me if I made a mistake but would then let me do it.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

Which one do you use (for the family tree)?
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

I use one called My Heritage. They also have a website, and they are not the best when it comes to using the website, but their app (if you tell it not to upload and connect to the website) does a really good job. Part of why I say that is if you connect it to their website they limit the number of people you can put in the tree....because they try to get money for searching records and stuff. Since I don't need any of that for the sims (obviously) I don't have to worry about it and then I don't get bugged by them wanting me to pay for stuff I don't need.

So the free download is here: https://www.myheritage.com/family-tree-builder Then, when you start the program it will ask if you want to sync it to your MyHeritage account (which I'm about 99% sure I didn't need) and upload it. Just say no, and mark (or unmark...can't remember which) to have it not ask you again and you can use almost everything. There are certain charts you can't use, but I just use the Descendents chart (which is part of the free stuff) on my "founder" (or the placeholder parents in some cases) and tell it to show me all the generations and it gives me what you have seen. I think it works well myself. It's pretty easy to use although they will ask you to pick a "home" person, but you don't have to have everyone connected. They will just always open on that person.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

The next update for Breeze Point is now posted. You can either get it from the update links in the first post or from the post below.

This time we are with the 3rd Marzena family with Ame and Ricky's adopted son Alvin. His wife is Subira Rauscher, part of the founding Yerazig family. Hope you enjoy the update and I am working my way through uni now, so the next update might not come on Thurs, but I am going to do my best to keep to that timeline. We will just see how much playing I get in the next couple of days.

Update: Marzena (3) Round 12

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Got part 1 of the uni update posted. I am going to end up breaking this update into 2 as this update was beginning to get long and I've got another 5 people to write for. I don't think they will all have a lot to say, but instead of trying to make one long post I'll just do 2. Hope you enjoy the update! Link either below or in the first post.

College Round 9, Part 1

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

What a good effort. Trying to get into their minds and write how you think their characters are must give you headache sometimes.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Some days peachy, some days. Occasionally their voices come easy. It's partly why, over the years, I've taken such large breaks from this hood. Journal writing, especially for a lot of sims, can be exhausting to me. :) It's why I like to switch it up, but I've had so much fun with SimNaNo it hasn't felt like nearly the challenge it sometimes is. Still, I will probably take a bit of a break from it after this month to focus on other hoods with less challenging post to write. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

The second part of the university update is now live. I have added the link to both this post and the main post on this thread. This completes the first year of uni for these sims this round. We now go back to the hood for the new houses before heading back to university to finish up the second year for all the Sims. We will see Enu, Jane, and Curtis graduate during that playthrough, but for now, enjoy this update!

College Round 9, Part 2

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

We are so close to meeting our SimNaNo goals and so close to the end of this round in Breeze Point. Two new houses are coming to you soon. Here is the link to the first one. We will be visiting the Peshterianu twins, first Cristinao.

The link for his story is either up in the first post or down below. I hope you enjoy this story!
Peshterianu Round 12

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Woo, we are almost at the end of round 12, and I have officially met my SimNaNo updated goals. I am not going to update them again although I might add another challenge to the list and see if I can meet that one in the last 7 days or so, but for now, we are done! So this update visits with the second and final new house of this round, Cristiano's twin sister Rachelle. Her link is either below or can be found in the original post. I hope you enjoy the update, and I hope you enjoyed SimNaNo and seeing all these updates. :) I will probably take a small break from this hood and play in some of my others for a while, but don't sorry, I will be back to finish up the second 1/2 of uni and end the round soon.

Peshterianu (2) Round 12

Cindy (ciyrose) :heart: :heart:

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”