Bigfoot Face

Bigfoot Face

Postby ciyrose » May 17th, 2019, 5:55 pm

Has anyone ever had their bigfoot suddenly get a "normal" face? He shows up normally in the loading screen, but his portrait and the actual face he has seems to have changed. I have no added anything customer since I played him last so it shouldn't be anything to do with custom content. I've just never seen it like this, and I only noticed it today. I'm pretty sure when I played this hood back in Oct it was fine. The only thing I can think of was that I did replace the vacation neighborhood files with cleaned up files. I don't know if that is what made him lose his "face" or not. Not even sure if I can go back and undo it but I thought I'd ask here first. If anyone has any ideas. He's an elder bigfoot and not likely to remain more than a round or two more but it's just weird. :dizzy: :hmm: :shiftyeyes:
Image Image

SimNaNo 2019 Story: Breeze Point
Story Of The Month: July 2019: Clovercrest
| Megalahood | Fellowship One | TS3: DeLacy Wishacy | TS3: Dumster Diver Hope |

Image Image Image Image Image
ciyrose
House of Woohoo
House of Woohoo

Medals: 18
Story of the Month 2019 (1) The Star Medal (1) House Member of the Month (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hunt (1) 2019 Summer Fete Hook-A-Duck (1) 2019 Summer Fete Gnome Tombola (1) 2019 Summer Fete Bingo (1) 2019 Summer Fete Events (1) Pride 2019 (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) Snap, Crackle, Pop (1) Worth A 1000 Words (1) Yo-yo! (1) I Want Candy~ (1) That's A Record (1) USA - Colorado (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1)
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose

Return to Sims 2 Help!