What's Going On In Your Game?

Simsimity

Post Counts

What's Going On In Your Game?

Post by Simsimity »

*If there is actually another thread like this, feel free to move/delete/whathaveyou. I couldn't find one in this particular forum.*

Not all of us play challenges, or play too many to count...so the question is, what's going on in your game?
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
Simsimity

Post Counts

Re: What's Going On In Your Game?

Post by Simsimity »

Right now my one and only Sim Helena is just living a rather boring life as I figure the game out - it's a HUGE change from Sims 2, as I never played 3. But so far I'm liking it, though it's taking me forever to get her a boyfriend/future husband...it took a long time just to get her first friend! Who also is her love interest currently. Helena is in the writing career, and slowly working on her whims and aspiration - though I'm not sure how to fulfill the two jobs at level 3 thing. I plan on getting her married to her love interest, Travis, and hopefully having some babies as I'm just exploring the game right now - only have a few minor annoyance mods in it so far, mostly playing vanilla.
Call me Jenn/Rai, I answer to both!

Proudmoore Sims Downloads
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

I'm actually playing 'freely' at the minute - not doing any challenges or a legacy of any kind which is very new for me! I started off with one family, who had three kids who are now all adults and having their own kids. Im enjoying rotating around each of the families and playing them for a few days. I suprisingly havent got bored yet. Im a serial-legacier, I always have to be doing a legacy when playing or I get bored!
Lazurite

Post by Lazurite »

In one of my non-challenge runs, I actually have a Pikmin-themed family with gijinkas of the protagonist Olimar and his family, as well as Louie as their roommate. Can you tell I love Pikmin perhaps a little too much? Anyway, the daughter (who I've taken to naming Shishi) and the son (who I've named Yoyo) are both ascending the ranks of fame, and there are two new girls (one adopted) and another child on the way.
Shishi began her road to fame after stopping a business scandal at the cost of her job, and decided to roll with it because if she was gonna lose her job, she might as well reap what benefits she's gotten already. Fast forward a bit and she's now a 4-star celebrity, and fame is starting to get to her. Yoyo, meanwhile, is a 3-star actor, and things are only getting better for him.
Jenga_Sims
Origin ID: soroja14

Post by Jenga_Sims »

I just played for over 2 irl hours, only covered about 2 Sim days.

Mostly cause I spent too much time in CAS doing minor makeovers. Then I threw one of the nicest wedding parties I think I've ever thrown in game. I edited Willow creek Park to suit a wedding and it made a really nice atmosphere in game, with different random Sims coming and going and joining the festivities. (The parents are celebrities so heaps of people were drawn to them specifically). Normally that kind of thing would annoy me, but for some reason it felt right for them.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
[align=center]Achievements
Easter Egg Challenge[/align]
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Lazurite wrote:Can you tell I love Pikmin perhaps a little too much?
I love Pikmin too, what a great theme for your family :D

In my game, I'm halfway through the Autumn rotation for my Culpepper Pals save, and it has been so much fun! I'm currently trying to think of a way to spice things up for a family that I'm struggling to stay interested in, though. :hmm:
Lazurite

Post by Lazurite »

In another file I have, one of the two main Sims in my post-StrangerVille file nearly died of laughter, and after she was spared I decided to move the Grim Reaper in on impulse. He's now striking up a romance with Erwin. Welcome to The Sims!
onedayrobots
Origin ID: onedayrobots

Post by onedayrobots »

My little brother bought me City Living yesterday, so I created a new save and have one of the kids from the first generation of my 100 baby challenge, Irene, play testing it! She's been in the city for two days now, has made a few friends, explored her neighborhood (the Spice District) and the gym, built up her photography skill, achieved two of the three goals for the first tier of the City Native aspiration, and has a job on the Social Media track. Geek Con is scheduled to be held the next day in game, so keep your fingers crossed it doesn't get rained out! I'm dying to take her to all the conventions.
[align=center]ImageImage Image
ImageImageImage[/align]

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”