Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Summer Fete ... (Game Stall) ... Tarot Card Reading

Post by Livvielove »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Good morrow, good day, good life, good fortune!
Madwoman Oracle Livvielove has entered the house of Boolprop today and brings good tidings, and also a few opportunities for you!
I'm here to offer a host of services - some free of charge, others will cost!
Step right up and come inside... what can I do for you today?
Select from the following options, and please keep in mind that your mileage my vary! When you've selected, place your request title (e.g. A Bit of Wisdom, Sim Fortune Telling, Sim Matchmaking, Tarot Reading, Tarot Creation) in your reply, anything that request asks for, and the tickets you will be spending (assuming the one chosen has a cost). When it comes to Tarot Creation, please be as specific as possible with your request (should you have something specific in mind), lest I take creative liberties with it.
No daily limit. No more than one request per post, please!

A Bit of Wisdom: Free of Charge
Similar to a fortune cookie, I will have wisdom to offer you! Some of it may be sarcastic, but it shall be wisdom nonetheless!

Sim Fortune Telling: Free of Charge
Bring your cute simmies - one and all - to ask for a bit of fortune. For this to work, please place a picture of your Sim (or many, but if using more than one, please put them in a spoiler to be friendly to others), tell me how old this Sim is (infant/toddler/child/teen/YA/A/E), their traits or personality points and their aspirations/LTW (if applicable). You may then ask me 3 questions regarding them. Be warned! The future is always foggy, but I will look deep into my crystal ball to see what I can find for them!

Sim Matchmaking: One Ticket [Sims 3/4 only, sorry!]
Have a lonely sim in need of a match? I'll make their perfect* other for them! Give me a picture of your Sim (in a spoiler, head and body shots preferred but any will do), their age, traits, aspirations/LTW, and any skills they have of note. Then give me a brief description of what they're looking for in their future spouse! Feel free to be as specific (or unspecific) as you like. Please provide the packs you have available to you. Results may vary. *The term "perfect" is as described by me and does not always mean the Sims will get along! Teen Sims+ only.

Tarot Reading: Two Tickets
I have an actual Tarot Deck and will read you your cards as they come up. I am still new to Tarot Reading, but I enjoy doing it for fun! For those who have more experience you may find I am very novice at this, but I like sharing and think this could be a fun way to answer a question. For those interested, please write down a NON yes-or-no question regarding your life or future (if you'd feel more comfortable, you can PM it to me and simply leave your request as "Tarot Reading" with your two tickets). I will check the cards for you, and send you a picture of your results (or I will use the online variation of the card that comes up and explain to you the meaning and what that means to answer). If you put in your request, I will not start actual readings until June 3rd, but I will note it down to begin then!

Tarot Creation: Three Tickets
I have a bit of skill with creating unique pieces of artwork, including tarot-card-esque styles. I would be willing to make a Tarot Card that involves an image of the sim of your choosing. Please provide the image of the Sim you'd like me to make with (or just the image in general, but if it does not feature a Sim please be specific about what you'd like it to feature). Be SPECIFIC if you have something in mind (regarding art-style or coloring). For those particularly familiar with Tarot you could even go as far as to specifying which card you'd like made (from the Major or Minor Arcanas)! For now, I'm going to limit this to one per forumer, just to prevent me from getting a massive list, however I might change this in the future, so keep an eye out if having more than one appeals to you.

As always, please remember that this is all in good fun. I'm not an expert in fortunes or Tarot, but would like to share with my forum friends!

If you have any problems or questions, please go to our Information Booth

Participating in at least 5 SUMMER FETE events will earn you the Summer Fete medal. Image
PM a Moderator or Global Moderator with links to your five posts to claim it!

Please Note .. Pride Events not counted in your five

ImageImage
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Summer Fete ... (Game Stall) ... Tarot Card Reading

Post by itsjulie »

I would like the wisdom of the Sim Matchmaker please

and here is my payment Image :check:

My sim is not so much lonely, more in need of TAMING!!!
she needs a VERY STRONG man who can keep her on a tight reign and prevent her from straying!!!

I'm not sure that she has a particular taste in men, she likes them all!!
But for me, someone who looks like Granite ^^ or dark hair, bright blue eyes tanned skin.
A Family Orientated man who will look after their millions of offspring, because she won't.

Name ... Red Jewels
Traits ... Artistic, Family Orientated, Over Emotional, Supernatural Fan, Hopeless Romantic
Favourites ... Dark Wave .. Grilled Cheese .. Black
Star Sign ... Aries
LTW ... Surrounded by Family

As for skills, Her first love is painting, closely followed by man mauling!!!! Outside of that, she does not really do a lot!!

I have all EP's and most Stuff packs
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
SarahSims
Origin ID: SarahSimsPage
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by SarahSims »

I'd like a bit of wisdom please!

[mod="Livvielove"]Pants are best put on one leg at a time, rather than one arm at a time - lest you put your pants on the wrong part of your body![/mod]
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

Bit of wisdom for me please!

[mod="Livvielove"]If you're ever having a bad day, remember this: have you tried turning it off and back on again?[/mod]

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

I need a spouse for my EPIC generation 4.
  • Your heir(ess) has a choice between the Entertainment, Acting, or Athletic career.
  • The spouse may work in the field the heir(ess) did not choose, or any of the previously unlocked professions.
Image :check:

Currently Joanne Diamond is a child so she has a little time but her needs are specific. She was a Wild toddler and is an Outgoing child but her future traits are still unknown. She will probably join the Acting career when she gets older.

**She is looking for a Young Adult male who is interested in becoming a Professional Athlete. As an athlete, he will need to work on charisma and fitness. They are still restricted to only one child and will be living with her parents. For his traits, the only thing specifically requested is for the aspiration to be Bodybuilder so that he receives the High Metabolism trait. His appearance and personality traits can be whatever is "perfect".
Spoiler:
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

A bit of wisdom, please!

[mod="Livvielove"]For best results, I recommend eating soup with a spoon rather than a knife.[/mod]
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Oooh this sounds really cool! A bit of wisdom to me please :D

[mod="Livvielove"]Some wisdom for should you ever wish to pet a cactus: don't.[/mod]
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: 76561198311960642
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

Could I have some Sim Fortune Telling?

I've got this lad here

He calls himself TNT (but his real name's Dave). He's just a teen right now.
He works in his mom's diner and he has three siblings (2nd oldest). He's really picky about NOT being called Dave and he's got a competitive streak. He's got a long standing arcade rivalry with one of the kids in town.
Contrary to his two brothers, he's not that invested in the diner, but he doesn't seem to have much plans for his future. Apart from playing around and teasing his sibling that is.

Here are my three questions!
1) Is he going to find himself a career dream or just stick to the diner?
2) He's not very serious about relationships, but how does love look like for his future?
3) Finally, he lives in a world where magic is a pretty common thing, does he get any in his future?

[mod="Livvielove"]Hello, hello, hello dearest TNT, what an explosive name you have there! Let's have a look at your fortune, shall we?
1. This question is uncertain, as the future is always changing. I encourage TNT to seek out his motivations in life, as that will lead him to happiness. A life unmotivated is a life unfulfilled! He'll remain stagnate where he is if he does not find his drive, but that's not always a bad thing.
2. Ah, the sweet taste of love. Young teens are not meant to be serious about their love-lives. They're meant to try anything and everything until they find the one that fits. He may find them tomorrow or in his sunset years; the important thing is that he loves himself, then I can promise good things will come.
3. With great certainty, he will.
Say, he's quite a handsome young man, perhaps if the second question is of interest to him, I'd be more than willing to rack up a discount on a match for him! ;) But only if he's partial.[/mod]
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

Idiot+Insane+Crazy = Idanezy
An ISBI that is both Alphabetacy and Whishacy
help me

Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

A Bit of Wisdom for me please

[mod="Livvielove"]I find it best to not inhale when drinking fluids. Causes less distress in my life.[/mod]
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

snazzle
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Origin ID: Rindoodle

Post Counts

Post by snazzle »

Bit o' Wisdom, please

[mod="Livvielove"]If there's ever a day you struggle to get up, try taking the seat-belts off first.[/mod]
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Caught up to here!
This is such fun everyone!
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

Salandra wanted in on the fortune telling too!

This is Salandra Grace, she's a teen too, though she's a few months shy of reaching that 18. She's a bit of a hot head, is quick to react, and has had enough of people trying to decide things for her. She's the type to grab life by its uh..."weak spots" until she gets what she wants.

She wanted a fortune telling mostly as a joke against Nikolas (her to-be-boyfriend here), but she's got some serious questions she wants to know the answer to

1) A lot of people have died around her and while it wasn't entirely her fault, most of it is. She wonders if she'll ever get redemption for it
2) She's got a slight fear of never having a family, of a group of people who will love and support her despite everything. Is that something she can look forwards to?
3) She seems to be constantly afraid of something, be it someone, something or herself, and she wants to know the chances on the permanency of this kind of feeling.

[mod="Livvielove"]Ah, rumors of your beauty have spread far and wide, dear Salandra, and I see they do you justice. Let's have a look into your fortune, shall we? So on behalf of Salandra Grace, let us begin!
1. It is a curious thing to wonder, but what is redemption anyways? What does it look like? Smell like? Taste like? Without knowing that, she will never know if she's reached it. She will keep looking for this "redemption" even when it may have already been reached. In short, there is no such thing as true redemption, because the only redemption that exists is inside oneself. If she seeks it within herself, she will certainly find it, but only if she allows it to be so.
2. Absolutely, I have no doubt about it.
3. I think that fear is a cycle that wants you to stay circling. One day she will break free from it, and she will never look back on the fear she once had. There is no such thing as permanency in this world, only those who refuse to change with time, and Salandra does not strike me as one of those who would hold to times of yesterday.[/mod]
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

help me

Image Image
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

I would like a bit of wisdom please!!

[mod="Livvielove"]If you ever feel stuck in place, check to be sure the door isn't actually a pull door![/mod]
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

I think I'll give this a shot. A Sim Fortune Telling, please. ^^

Her name is Bailey Swain. She's a young adult, but in her last life she grew old and died. Has a toddler aged daughter, Kelly who has a lot of problems of her own. Traits are neat, party animal, clumsy... :shifty: I've forgotten what I set the other two traits as. :oops: If you need to know them, PM me and I'll boot my game up later. She is the kind of woman who has rushed into what is easy at the time, and not what is right for her.

She works in Business as a power broker. Her LTW is to do with that career (completed.) Basically, she feels her life is in a rut, and needs some advice to get out of it.

1. Her love life is going nowhere, she chooses all the wrong men or ones she can't have. Ran away from the person who could be right for her. Will she ever find that special person?
2. She has gotten everything she could possibly get out of her career, but she is afraid to leave a comfortable career for a new one. What do the fates suggest for her?
3. She feels like an outsider, even with her sisters. Will she ever find a way to get over that?
Spoiler:
*whispers* Don't worry about continuity of my story or anything. Bailey is my wild card. Even I don't know what will happen with her from one chapter to the next.
[mod="Livvielove"]Bailey, Bailey, Bailey! Your name rolls right off my tongue in the best way. Let's have a look and see at your future, shall we?
1. A love life only goes nowhere if one decides to stop pursuing it all together. There are many forms of love, but romantic is sometimes the hardest to wrestle with. She will find many special people in her life, but whether or not she chooses to hang onto them (or whether they be exactly romantic to her) is up to her. I'm also of the mind that running isn't necessarily a bad thing. If that person were really right for her, then either she wouldn't have run or the person wouldn't have minded the flight.
2. I've said before, but the future is always uncertain. There is comfort to be had in routine, but if that routine and comfort are the only reasons she stays, then the future would hold that trying something new would certainly benefit her in the long run, but hinder her in the short.
3. Oftentimes feelings of unbelonging are only founded in oneself. If she seeks out the means to move past whatever it is that holds her back from her sisters, she will surely find it. Whether she likes what she finds or not is up to her to decide. I recommend she examine her own feelings on why she doesn't feel she belongs, then address it accordingly. Are they excluding her through their words and actions? Or is she excluding herself through walls she's created in her own mind? Just some things for her to ponder.
If she ever wishes to try her hand with my match-making, I'd be more than happy to oblige! I wish her the best of luck in her endeavors![/mod]

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

Nevermore
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Location: Hanging out with the voices in Harley Quinn's head.

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Nevermore »

:D These sim fortunes are awesome. Okay, one more...

Nigel Fenton. Young adult. He is quite family oriented. He is also shy. Is very hen pecked by not just his fiancee, but here two sisters that they live with. Has one child age son, Shane, who is far more intelligent and talented than he will ever be, and that scares him a lot. Cares for his niece while the women are at work. Has a tendency of saying the wrong thing, and ending up enraging the women of the house. He wanted more kids, but Tiff is adamant they will have one and one only.

Career: self employed writer, but his career is going nowhere fast. He has written more flops than hits. His LTW is the one to have 10 writing points and 10 painting points. Has 10 in writing, but not quite completed the painting skills part.

1. He has been with Tiff for coming up 12 years, and it took him 7 years to get her to accept his proposal. Another five, and they're still not wed. He wants to marry her, but he is afraid of being too firm and losing her. Should he just wait it out or try to find a way to give her a push to get married already?
2. Nigel is a weak man in a house full of very strong women, and he finds it easier to fly under the radar. He wants to stand up to Tiff's sisters, but is scared he will end up unleashing their wrath. What do the fates have to say about his future with the in-laws?
3. He is a terrible writer, and he fears his failures make him receive less respect from the rest of the household. He does have opportunities for other work, however he does enjoy writing but the failures are really getting him down. Should he just give up and cut his losses?

[mod="Livvielove"]Ah, hello Nigel, it's a pleasure to meet you! I feel we'll have a very wonderful discussions about your future! Let's begin!
1. Ah, Nigel, the pains of love. There's a lot to be said about what can be built in time, and there are two minds to be had about marriage: you either want it, or you don't. If she were going to marry Nigel, she would have by now. My suggestion to Nigel is that he assess his relationship with the woman he loves. Twelve years is a very long time - plenty of time to build and sew a life together and also way more time than one needs to think about whether or not they wish to marry someone else. Some people are content to just be, while others would like something more secure. If Nigel truly wishes marriage to someone he loves, then he needs to have a very honest conversation with himself. He should ask himself how important marriage is to him, and if it is of importance he should ask himself what he will do in the case that Tiff does not wish to marry him now or ever. The future I see for Nigel on this is very murky and sad. There is a high chance he will grow disheartened by being strung along which will result in either him swallowing it and remaining, or breaking free from it and going his own way. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, I do believe he can find happiness, he will just have to go through a very uncomfortable period of time before it might be realized.
2. I find "weakness" to be subjective. What one determines as "weak" another finds "strong." From the sounds of Nigel seems like he's level-headed and a mediator. There is much respect to be had in not pursuing conflict with others; however, one should never do it at the cost of oneself. If things continue at the rate they are going, Nigel may very well find himself in a position of no return where he'll be forced to make a split call between keeping the peace and his own internal happiness. In that moment, I do hope he picks his own happiness. For truly strong women would be capable of hearing someone out, and he should remember that when he thinks of himself and his place with them.
3. Perhaps it is time to pursue other avenues of life if the stress of his work is getting him down, but alas, I do not feel this should be a permanent switch. Maybe it's time to find some new inspiration - a new muse. He should go out and taste the world, then when he comes back he can reevaluate where he stands with his career. In this case there is no such thing as giving up - only pushing forward.[/mod]

Do what you love and the happiness follows.
The reasons you want to stay can blind you to the realisation you don't love it anymore.
xoxo

somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

Lmao, I am loving these sim fortunes. But I would actually like to try out the tarot reading!

ImageImage :check:
Spoiler:
I know I want a family, but not sure if I'll ever find that special someone. How should I go about finding someone to love?
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Caught up to here! :thup:
Blamsart
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Blamsart »

Hit me with some wisdom please!

[mod="Livvielove"]If you ever think you've run out of ink, try taking the lid off your pen.[/mod]
The Pasta Legacy
TS4 Legacy

help me

Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

A Bit of Wisdom please

[mod="Livvielove"]Just because it's green, doesn't mean it needs to go in a salad.[/mod]

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Bit of Wisdom onagai shimas!

[mod="Livvielove"]Sometimes it's good to think in the box, but only if the box is rectangular. You don't want to be a square![/mod]

Return to “Summer Fete Archive”