Random Legacy Challenge all packs Sims 4

Random Legacy Challenge all packs Sims 4

Postby skyegal23 » June 18th, 2019, 1:33 pm

This is not my challenge, It was originally made by tigger89 and the updated rolls are by stormydayz. I will now be maintaining the challenge as both of them no longer do.
Updated rules and rolls are here
Last edited by skyegal23 on June 13th, 2020, 2:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
skyegal23

Medals: 16
#1 Game (1) Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Sims 3 Legacy (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) 100 Baby Challenge (1) I'm Surrounded by Idiots (1) Name Game Challenge (1) Story of the Month (1) Story of the Month 2019 (1)
Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop EPIC Challenge (1) Boolprop Genetic Roulette (1) Happy Birthday (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1,000 Posts (1)
Origin ID: Skyegal19

Re: Random Legacy Challenge all packs Sims 4

Postby jarnalyrkar » July 3rd, 2019, 1:01 am

Hey! I made the sims roller on simsrandom.com, and I'll update the roller to reflect the editions that you make to the challenge in the future. I just have two requests:
1. Can you try to do some text formatting, so that the text is more readable? I mean just in terms of having a line break below each section, have bold text on each roll title, larger text on each section header and so on? Maybe even use bullet lists where applicable (i.e domestic dillemma)
2. Can you make a third spoiler section, which you can call changelog, which contains dates, and what edits have been done? It would help me immenseley in finding what new things I should add to the roller website, or what edits have been done. I'm thinking just a quick line per edit, like "01.01.19 - Added 'paleontologist' to unconventional careers", "01.02.19 - Made the 'foster pets' misc fun more readable" and so on.

I'm glad you've taken the reigns on this :)

Edit: I just added the new Island Living rolls, and i see that you have added C3 for part time jobs, but when you roll for a job, there is no way to roll C3 (as 1-6 are conventional (C1), 7-9 are unconventional (C2), and 10 are career hopper).
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
jarnalyrkar
Husband of Simmer

Medals: 1
Happy Birthday (1)

Re: Random Legacy Challenge all packs Sims 4

Postby radioactive » December 14th, 2019, 5:34 am

jarnalyrkar wrote:Hey! I made the sims roller on simsrandom.com, and I'll update the roller to reflect the editions that you make to the challenge in the future. I just have two requests:
1. Can you try to do some text formatting, so that the text is more readable? I mean just in terms of having a line break below each section, have bold text on each roll title, larger text on each section header and so on? Maybe even use bullet lists where applicable (i.e domestic dillemma)
2. Can you make a third spoiler section, which you can call changelog, which contains dates, and what edits have been done? It would help me immenseley in finding what new things I should add to the roller website, or what edits have been done. I'm thinking just a quick line per edit, like "01.01.19 - Added 'paleontologist' to unconventional careers", "01.02.19 - Made the 'foster pets' misc fun more readable" and so on.

I'm glad you've taken the reigns on this :)

Edit: I just added the new Island Living rolls, and i see that you have added C3 for part time jobs, but when you roll for a job, there is no way to roll C3 (as 1-6 are conventional (C1), 7-9 are unconventional (C2), and 10 are career hopper).

Hey! Thanks for the Random Legacy Roller, I use it regularly for my game. Will the Roller be updated soon?
radioactive

Return to Sims 4 Rulesets