The Gregory Legacy - Update 5/8/22!

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 7/29/17!

Post by klmnz »

Aw man, I totally had this legacy saved to read but you've been hit with the photobucket update in old chapters, like so many others :( do you think you'll go back and change your image sourcing at some point? Photobucket murdered several of my projects in various places, too >=/
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Ah, yeah, they got me good. :fisty: I am going to update all the chapters. I just haven't gotten around to it yet because it's kind of overwhelming, but having a reader is good motivation, ha ha. Are you needing to go back to the beginning to start or are you partway through? That'll let me know where to start. The first seven chapters are still on my Dreamwidth in Slideshare format (which is not terribly easy to read due to fuzziness, so it also needs to get uploaded on the blog, but that's another subject), so you could start there if you wanted to, or I'll post here when I get some done and when I get them all done so you'll know. I'm glad you want to read, and when you can, I hope you enjoy it! :)
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by klmnz »

I haven't started reading yet. I can't imagine how daunting it would be to go back and fix everything, photobucket has really thrown a spanner in the works with this change. But don't hurry, I have it saved in a to-read folder and will read it whenever it's available :)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 9/17/17!

Post by Taube »

Ahhhh! Life has gotten so crazy for me, but I managed an update as I am still trying to to do SimNoWriMo. So here is Chapter 38.

By the way, for anyone not caught up, I am still going to fix what Photobucket broke. It's just unfortunately not my top life priority right now, even if I wish it were. :( I'll get there eventually though!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 12/14/17!

Post by Taube »

Well, unofficial, unintended hiatuses seem to kind of be my thing, but I'm back with Chapter 39, with the first cover picture to feature a toddler! Yes, that's how behind I am.

(To anyone still waiting: I'm still going to update the Photobucket disaster. Please be patient with me! :) )
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Fixed Photobucket 3/8/18

Post by Taube »

Good news! I have fixed all the chapters' Photobucket pics, so all chapters can be read once again. You can read about that here or just get straight into the chapters here. Chapter 40 is in the works! :D
spacemagic

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by spacemagic »

Love this chapter :)) Eleanor is so cute!!!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Thanks! :D I love the toddlers so much! I really need to catch up writing. Eleanor is a teen in game right now and I have a chapter laid out but not written yet. Thanks for reading!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 6/27/18

Post by Taube »

Chapter 40 is out now! :)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 7/4/18

Post by Taube »

Had some more time to write, so here is Chapter 41! Happy 4th to my fellow USians. ;)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 7/14/18

Post by Taube »

Another chapter up! Chapter 42 :)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 7/18/18

Post by Taube »

Chapter 43 is out now.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 8/1/18

Post by Taube »

I've been sick and off the internet for the most part, but I have an update to share today. Chapter 44 is available for reading! :)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 6/16/19

Post by Taube »

This legacy is not dead! New update and the first baby of generation 8!!!

Chapter 45
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 6/20/19

Post by Taube »

Another update so soon??

[Keanu voice] Whoa [/Keanu]

Anyway, here is Chapter 46!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 7/25/19!

Post by Taube »

New chapter!

Chapter 47
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 7/25/19!

Post by MeadowThayerr »

A new update? Yay! I apologize I haven't commented on the previous chapters, but rest assured I did read them and I did love them. :hug:
Spoiler:
Rainbow poop?! I've yet to see this in my game. Any idea what causes it? Now I'm jealous! Of poop no less! FAKE poop at that. Also, that cat is secretly a unicorn. :unicorn: Yes, I said that so I could use this emoji. Okay, let's move on.

Is Simon our tie to the Hayden's? ;)

I do love Andres so much, I want to clone him. He'd be a good legacy founder, actually. And I think you should clone him for the Allen's.

Eleanor's outfit for Christmas was perfect. I love that CC bow.
And here's the best family photo I could get. Merry Winterfest (in July - hey, that actually kind of works), everyone, from the Gregorys!
:lol: :lol:

Aww Faye and Andres make my heart happy.

Eleanor and Father Winter gives realistic meaning to "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause."

OMG Rowan screaming has to be the best thing ever. I have no idea why, but I love it so much lol.
Yes, I did marry them off just so I could make that pun. Don't judge me.
I knew there was a reason we were friends. :lol: :lol:

ROWAN IS PERFECT AHHH.

Nova's outfit :heartbeat:
Great chapter, as always. Looking forward to more!
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 8/11/19!

Post by Taube »

Thank you so much for your comments, Haleigh! I'm sorry I'm not addressing them fully but they do give me life! I really appreciate your support! :heartbeat:

And here's the final chapter with Eleanor at the helm: Chapter 48. The final child will be born and the generation eight heir will be revealed, as well as a bunch of other stuff! :D
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 4/5/20!

Post by Taube »

Things are hopping in the Gregory household, and I managed to find a bit of time to document it! Come check out Chapter 49, the first of gen. 8 heir Simon's chapters! :D
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Gregory Legacy - Update 4/5/20!

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I'm behind again, oops. :oops:

CHAPTER 48
Spoiler:
I have a lot of cats that seem to not want to sleep on their beds. They sleep everywhere else except that. I have the cute Maxis egg one in the kitchen and she never sleeps in it.

I'll have to check that mod, I have typically just clicked on the food bowl and called the pet to food.

I need you to tell me how to raise the cap with MCCC and how to edit the sims without losing one. I never figured it out. Maybe on our next facetime chat? :)

Those boys are so adorable!
Okay. You jackasses finally did it. I saw one too many bowls of ice cream being made instead of eating the perfectly good, varied, excellent-quality, non-spoiling leftovers that our Master Chef, Andres, has stocked the fridge with. So now you get a cookie jar, a dessert that you can't even eat, instead. I hope you sims are happy with yourself.

Oh my goodness, this had me lol'ing. But seriously, I had it in the Thyme family and I finally had to delete it for the same reason.

I love seeing appearances from Natalie :)

Nova is sooooo cute oh my goodness!

Oh my gosh, your diagram is fabulous :rofl:

Simon is really handsome, and I love that outfit with his green eyes.

Oh what a terrible time to get triplets! But at least you finally got a girl? :)

Sometimes I like the heir being the last baby born because then the house is already empty and less crazy for the next generation. But I also hate waiting.

I really do love Rowan, especially with the dog!

His face after telling him he's heir is perfect.

Great chapter, I'm excited that I don't have to wait to read more ;D
CHAPTER 49
Spoiler:
I've done the same thing many times while working on nerd brain in later generations.

I feel like the slimming potion could be somewhat nerfed. I don't need my sims becoming toothpicks lol.

Simon makes some of the best faces.

Allison is gorgeous!

Do you have default skins, eyes, etc? I really like the look of your sims.

Logan and Jason are also both adorable.

"I think your dog is exploding like a cartoon robot." :rofl:

I feel like I haven't been giving my characters enough character since I play on high speed. Maybe for my next legacy, which I may start soon. I've been wanting to try a few new things.

Out of curiosity, how many bedrooms does your house have? Does each sim have their own when they're child/teen?

I still don't know why they allow elder sims to get pregnant, part of me wants to get a mod to remove that feature.

It's hilarious to me that he's not even going to be around for the baby's life. lol.

They should have been social distancing, obviously. :rofl:

I'm excited to see Chloe being used in your family. She's a sweet sim, and I think she'll do great as Simon's wife.

Wait, the kids can play with the make-up on the table?! I did not know that!

Stella's cute though, I'm excited to see her grow up. Hopefully she doesn't take after Rafael.

The triplets, and all their siblings, are really cute though!

Great chapter, can't wait to read more!
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”