Megalahood - Updated October 2019 *On Hiatus*

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Megalahood - Updated October 2019 *On Hiatus*

Post by ciyrose »

Hi all,

I thought I'd also share my Megahood/Wishes style of play blog on here as well. This hood uses Risky WooHoo as a mod, but that is about it. I think there is also possibly a couple of other hacks/mods but mostly we use Risky. If you are not familiar with wishes play it was a style I first saw thought up by ASimWen over on the Yahoo groups. The idea is to try and meet 5 wishes per sim per day. It can sometimes be a lot harder than you think. ASimWen added some additional rules for herself, many of which I have put into my own play as well. It's a fun way to play some of the Maxis-made families and I have seen a lot of variation between players who have played the same families using wishes. It's a lot of fun and I enjoy playing in this hood a lot. I started it back in 2012 and am almost 1/2 way through a single full round...which is insane, but all the Maxis sims makeup about 67 families or so I believe, not included uni sims.

Here is a link to the "information/rules" page for the blog if you are interested: https://megalahood.blogspot.com/p/infor ... ideas.html

Like all my hoods, it's updated as I play through families which can be multiple times in a month or only a handful in a year, but I do keep coming back and playing, even if it takes a little time. :tongue:

Cindy (ciyrose)

Update Links:
Season 1
Belladonna Cove Desiderata Valley Academie La Tour Riverblossom Hills
Roth - Spring
Wan - Spring
O'Mackey - Spring
Ramaswami - Spring
Viejo - Spring
McGreggor - Spring
Teatherton - Spring
Greeman - Spring
Last edited by ciyrose on April 17th, 2020, 7:27 am, edited 12 times in total.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Megalahood - Megahood/Wishes Play - Update May 2019

Post by ciyrose »

All right. I managed to play and get blogged two more entries for this hood. As a reminder, we play wishes style here, which means we attempted to reach 5 wishes a day for each sim, with a few of our own rules thrown in for additional fun and challenge. This is also a megahood, which I named Megalahood, so we are playing ALL maxis made sims. I am currently starting to play the families in Riverblossom Hills and have played through the Roth House and the Wan House. Their updates are below.

Roth - Spring
Wan - Spring

I really hope people enjoy reading blogs or getting updates on them here. I also LOVE to have comments to let me know people are reading. It keeps me motivated to keep creating the content, although I do a lot of it just for myself too. :thup:

Enjoy the updates!!!

Cindy (ciyrose)

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Megalahood - Megahood/Wishes Play - Update June 2019

Post by ciyrose »

I have completed 2 blog entries to share with you all. Hope you can enjoy them and I am going to work on updating the "main" post here to provide links to the rest of the updates. I would love to know if you are reading and try to always answer any comments that I receive. Here are the update:

O'Mackey Season 1
Ramaswami Season 1

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Megalahood - Megahood/Wishes Play - Updated July 2019

Post by ciyrose »

Ok, now that I am done with SimNaNo I'm trying to get back to some of my other hoods, and Megalahood has an update. Some of you have already found it as it posted like 2 hours ago, but if you want to check it out and haven't yet, the link is either below or in the first post on this thread. Enjoy!

Viejo - Spring

My goal going forward will be to have Megalahood updates on Wednesday's. It might not always happen, but when they do they will post on a Wednesday, so subscribe if you want and I will make sure to keep this updated as well. :drinks:

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Megalahood - Megahood/Wishes Play - Updated August 2019

Post by ciyrose »

Almost forgot to post this today. I have an update, finally, for Megalahood. It has been a long time since I played in this neighborhood, so it was nice to get back to it. I have posted the link both below and in the first post on this thread. I hope you enjoy the update.

McGreggor - Spring

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Megalahood - Megahood/Wishes Play - Updated September 20

Post by ciyrose »

After entirely too long I finally have an update for Megalahood. I am almost all the way through Riverblossom Hills, getting so close, which means I'm close to 1/2 way through the first round! :O :cover: These rounds are huge when using all of the maxis families, but still, it's all good fun. The latest update link is below and also in the first post on this thread.

Teatherton - Spring

I'm debating if that update list is getting long, I was going to "spoil" the whole round when it was done, but I'm wondering if I should do a "spoil" for each hood as I finish. If you have thoughts, let me know.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

I think you should do a spoil for each hood when it is finished. One more family I think to go in RiverBlossom Hills.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

See that's what I was thinking too peachy, and I actually have 2 families left in Riverblossom. The Ottoman and the Greenman families...I think I spelled that right

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by peachy123uk »

The Greenman are the originals of Riverblossom Hill and the Ottomans are one of the sim bin families.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Re: Megalahood - Megahood/Wishes Play - Updated October 2019

Post by ciyrose »

Whooo...I actually have an update for Megalahood ready! I only have one more family to get through Riverblossom, and then we are basically 1/2 through round 1. This megahood is just insanely big. Anyway, I have put a new couple of things in place for myself, and I'm hoping some of them may make life interesting at least. I hope you can enjoy the update, I will put the post below and in the first post on this thread!

Greeman - Spring

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”