What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 4.8!*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Updated July 23th

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I might have to make my seasons longer because I agree with you about them being too cramped.

With looking for potential spouses, I think I've had a lot of mine grow up together. A lot of times I make a club with kids, or teens if I wait to long, to help them find some friends and potential spouses.

Nina looks so happy to be pregnant!

The llama x bunny painting is great. :rotfl:

I like teen Skylar's style.

All these kids are growing up so cute!

I like Maximo. You can pretend you named him that, and Max is just his nickname?
Spoiler:
Yeahg, I played with one week seasons for a while, but I feel like two weeks give you a little more time to get things done! Also gardning is super frustrating when half of the plats are only aviable for a week xD
She really does! She grew up a lot into the motherhood thing! And the painting is really one of my favorites lol
thanks! I wanted to give her a creative and a little gloomy vibe, but I couldn't resist the pink stripes in the hair! And they really are! honestly they look cuter that I expected at the start lol
And Maximo was my first choise too, but I noticed the name really didn't gave me many new letters and I finally decided to go with the shorter version lol if he's chosen hair we can always give him the fertil trait to add some more madness lol!
Chapter 1.10 and some more birthdays can already be found HERE!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Updated July 25th

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Give Max the fertility treatment! Let him have a million babies if he’s heir! I thrive off the chaos of large families lol

I think Skylar, Larry, and Aric are my favorites.

Thorne looks very touristy!

I love seeing them all march out of the apartment in their pajamas.

Woo go Nina!

Your paintings actually look decent. Mine look so grainy and yucky.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Updated July 25th

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Give Max the fertility treatment! Let him have a million babies if he’s heir! I thrive off the chaos of large families lol

I think Skylar, Larry, and Aric are my favorites.

Thorne looks very touristy!

I love seeing them all march out of the apartment in their pajamas.

Woo go Nina!

Your paintings actually look decent. Mine look so grainy and yucky.
Spoiler:
I'm totally with you on the big families chaos! lol! there is just something special about them
Well, we'll see who's the lucky winner then! I love so much all of the kids!
Yup I wasn't expecting that about Thorne lol and the pajamas thing seems to be happenind a lot thanks to the neighbors!
Nina is a total champ in this game! best spouse Salem could have gotten!
And I think it was just the poor lightning + the fact I made the paintings smaller lol that grainy thing its part of the style I guess, I kinda like them that way, but I've heard there are mods to make them look better if you prefer!
What may be the last chapter of the generation is already HERE for you to read! And also the first heir poll can be found HERE!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Gen1 heir poll*

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
You’ve seriously gotta be quick with sims when the command center is involved. I had two sims with birthdays just a day apart, and as soon as her boyfriend grew up, he was already married off and started a pregnancy with someone else!

Maybe opposites attract with Larry and Emma!

I’m the same with the Pride shirts. I want to put them on all my sims! I’ve already used them on a few.

Go Larry getting his first kiss in!

I’ve never fully completed that career, but getting subscribers is hard work.

I love all the kids spending time with Max. :)

Congrats on completing the poster collection, and you got really lucky with the snow globes too!

I voted in the poll! It was a tough decision, and I changed my mind at the last minute. I can’t wait to see who wins.
[align=center]Image
wyldhawke
Origin ID: IllusoryThrall
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by wyldhawke »

Spoiler:
I voted on the poll, too. I was evil and chose Skylar.. was either that or Elijah, because they have the same amount of kids to have. *chuckles*

Big grats on the two collections complete, that's always a huge milestone. That sure was a lucky find with the snowglobes!
Origin ID: Wyldhawke / Sims 4 forum ID: illusorythrall
Challenges by me: Apartment Switch|Master Simmer|Timeline Adventure|Misery2Mansions
Alternate Rules by me: Hard Mode Decades|Extended Not So Berry|Mermaid Legacy
Check me out on Twitch: https://twitch.tv/illusorythrall

ImageImageImage
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
You’ve seriously gotta be quick with sims when the command center is involved. I had two sims with birthdays just a day apart, and as soon as her boyfriend grew up, he was already married off and started a pregnancy with someone else!

Maybe opposites attract with Larry and Emma!

I’m the same with the Pride shirts. I want to put them on all my sims! I’ve already used them on a few.

Go Larry getting his first kiss in!

I’ve never fully completed that career, but getting subscribers is hard work.

I love all the kids spending time with Max. :)

Congrats on completing the poster collection, and you got really lucky with the snow globes too!

I voted in the poll! It was a tough decision, and I changed my mind at the last minute. I can’t wait to see who wins.
Spoiler:
Definitely witrh MCCC lol sometimes I've considered to make it so YA can't marry, but I don't really like the idea lol
Emma and Larry only are oposite on the surface I think! xD But yeah, Larry moves fast! And I love Max being the spoiled baby of the house!
And thanks! I've never before completed collections so I'm extra proud about it lol
And it with the poll! I'm really excited to see who will win at the end!
wyldhawke wrote:
Spoiler:
I voted on the poll, too. I was evil and chose Skylar.. was either that or Elijah, because they have the same amount of kids to have. *chuckles*

Big grats on the two collections complete, that's always a huge milestone. That sure was a lucky find with the snowglobes!
Spoiler:
LOL! I can'tr blame you for it! I really love big families, but don't worry, with my luck, it doesn't matter who gets chosen, we're probably gonna end with at least six children anyways xD
And thanks! It really is a huge milestone! And I've always loved the posters collection so I'm extra happy to have it!
I'm gonna take a break from this challenge to play a couple other until the heir poll is closed! still tries not to play her already created ISBI save So we'll see eachother here with the news of the heir!

Thanks always for reading :wink:
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

I haven't had as much time to play as I hoped, but at this point the name game poll is pretty much decided so I asked for it to be closed and I'm gonna start working on next gen's chapters ASAP!
I'm hoping to update soon, for now I'm leaving a small sneak peek under the spoiler!
Spoiler:
That's right, we're out of the apartment and out of San Myshuno! I had a lot of fun building this house yesterday!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I love the house!
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 2.1!*

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:I love the house!
thanks! I'm loving pLaying in it! I also put it unfurnished on the gallery in case anyone wants to try it ;)

And, after having chapter 1 of the new gen sitting on my wordpress bin for over a week, I finally got enough time to finish it! so now you can read chapter 2.1 HERE!
We're basically waiting for the younger kids to grow up so we can officially start the new gen, but there was a lot of stuff happening, so enjoy!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 2.1*

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I might have to get the house off the gallery. I’m so bad at building :)

I like Skylar’s new hair, and she and Louis continue to be cute together.

More llama x bunny, the best pairing! Lol

It’s sad to see Aric go, but at least he has his own little family now.

I can’t wait to start seeing kids from Skylar!
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 2.2*

Post by Salem »

I had to go on another break, but I'm back now!
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I might have to get the house off the gallery. I’m so bad at building :)

I like Skylar’s new hair, and she and Louis continue to be cute together.

More llama x bunny, the best pairing! Lol

It’s sad to see Aric go, but at least he has his own little family now.

I can’t wait to start seeing kids from Skylar!
Spoiler:
I hope you like it if you decide to play in it :D also, don't worry about it, I suck at building too lol try looking at only floorplans to give you an idea of what you want! It's what I've been doing and it really helps a lot!
I like her hair too! and yeah, I can say that they're not as "hands-on" as Nina and Salem, but they really are super cute together! I'm super excited to see their babies!
And yeah, kids need to leave the nest sooner or later xD the good thing about sims is that they're always visiting so it's like they never left!
I spent some playing this week, so finally, here we have chapter 2.2! it's basically filler lol but I hope you have fun with it! You can read it HERE!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I decided to use your house for my attempt at a 100 baby challenge because you know I need more challenges. :lol:

Sims love bushes so much for some reason. My legacy sims were obsess with them.

That’s so cool that your simself happens to be left handed too!

I feel like with this challenge you always need at least one sim working from home.

Aw an alien baby would have been fun, but I just really love aliens, so I’m biased.

Larry has a great hot weather outfit lol! Half the time I forget about them, so I love seeing what the game comes up with.

Poor Larry! Hopefully he’ll find someone.

At least Effie is having some luck with love.
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 2.3*

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I decided to use your house for my attempt at a 100 baby challenge because you know I need more challenges. :lol:

Sims love bushes so much for some reason. My legacy sims were obsess with them.

That’s so cool that your simself happens to be left handed too!

I feel like with this challenge you always need at least one sim working from home.

Aw an alien baby would have been fun, but I just really love aliens, so I’m biased.

Larry has a great hot weather outfit lol! Half the time I forget about them, so I love seeing what the game comes up with.

Poor Larry! Hopefully he’ll find someone.

At least Effie is having some luck with love.
Spoiler:
we never have enough challenges it seams! xD I hope the house works out for you then! and good luck with that madness! xD
I've noticed about the bushes lol maybe it wasn't my best idea to move into the neighborhood that has them all around! And I was super happy about Salem! It was unexpected!
I feel the same, at least for now because I want the kids to be overachievers lol maybe I'll calm down a little in a couple generations. I also love aliends so I'm not oposed to Louis being abducted! We just don't need any more gen 1 babies xD
The random outfits are the worst and the best a t the same time lol! and yeah, I was really sad about Emma getting married because they made a cute couple! But I have no doubts Larry will find someone special! And yeah, the girls are being the lucky ones so far xD

I had played a little extra last time, so have chapter 2.3 RIGHT HERE!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Th
Spoiler:
anks! Let's see if I can actually reach 100 babies.
Drinking water and reading books. Sounds about right for sims. They seemed to be obsessed with water lol.
I love getting pictures of the little animals. :)
Wow that's the nicest skeleton I've seen. Usually they annoy my sims and kind of scare me.
Woo baby on the way!
No more babies for Nina and Salem? Not even for fun?
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:Th
Spoiler:
anks! Let's see if I can actually reach 100 babies.
Drinking water and reading books. Sounds about right for sims. They seemed to be obsessed with water lol.
I love getting pictures of the little animals. :)
Wow that's the nicest skeleton I've seen. Usually they annoy my sims and kind of scare me.
Woo baby on the way!
No more babies for Nina and Salem? Not even for fun?
Spoiler:
you can do it! as a personal tip, I usually try not to use any traits or anything that can give you twins xD I've found out that even if it's a little slower, having as many singlebirths as posible makes the challenge easier! you don't get overwholemed with so many toddlers xD
Yeah, I love water, but not as much as sims seem to do x'D and the little animals are one of those details I love about the game! they make it feel a little more alive!
I was surprised about the skeleton too xD I don't play that much in Selvadorada but I remember the one in my RLC scared Janelle! this one was a happy little guy and very friendly xD
I would probable been up to have more babies from them if a younger kid was the heir xD just to kill some time, but I want to focus on Skye and Louis' ones now! Don't worry, the family is gonna keep being big~
Chapter 2.4 is ready to be read HERE!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 2.4*

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
My game loves multiples. Actually every version of the sims I've played loves multiples. When I played the Monster Mash challenge in Sims 2 I ended up with triplets and twins. I also had another for fun neighborhood I played and half the births were twins. In my Sims 4 legacy, I had my heir and two of her siblings end up all pregnant with twins at the same time, and I had 6 generations of multiples.Plus my Name Game starting out with triplets (and spoilerish twins for the first birth of the second generation). I'm just unlucky lol

The skeletons usually like to pester my sims.

The holiday plushie one is an easyish one, but it takes so much patience! I'd usually have rows of the holiday crackers all over the house.

I think Nina is going to be a good grandma. :)

Oh no they're getting old! It must be weird seeing your simself as an elder.

I like keeping my twins together too. It makes me sad to move them into different houses.

Sinbad is cute! I love it when they inherit genetics from their grandparents. And yay for baby K being on the way!

I'm happy Larry found love. All the cousins are super cute!
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 2.5*

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
My game loves multiples. Actually every version of the sims I've played loves multiples. When I played the Monster Mash challenge in Sims 2 I ended up with triplets and twins. I also had another for fun neighborhood I played and half the births were twins. In my Sims 4 legacy, I had my heir and two of her siblings end up all pregnant with twins at the same time, and I had 6 generations of multiples.Plus my Name Game starting out with triplets (and spoilerish twins for the first birth of the second generation). I'm just unlucky lol

The skeletons usually like to pester my sims.

The holiday plushie one is an easyish one, but it takes so much patience! I'd usually have rows of the holiday crackers all over the house.

I think Nina is going to be a good grandma. :)

Oh no they're getting old! It must be weird seeing your simself as an elder.

I like keeping my twins together too. It makes me sad to move them into different houses.

Sinbad is cute! I love it when they inherit genetics from their grandparents. And yay for baby K being on the way!

I'm happy Larry found love. All the cousins are super cute!
Spoiler:
I remember you said that about multiples lol I remember it used to happen to me with the sims2, my sister and cousin would actually make me play their households when they wanted to have twins because for some reason the game loved giving them to me xD Still, I'll send you good luck! be strong xD
skelletons are like that I think xD and yeah, the holiday plushies are technically easy, but I get bored easily so I'm still working on it lol!
She will, Nina is great at everything~ *totally biased because I love her* and it is kinda werid xD but it will be weirder once she dies lol not looking foward to that
Twins are just made to be together! and yep, Sinbad it's super adorable! bouth Louis and Skye are pretty good lokking so I have no doubts all their kids are gonna be cute!
and same with larry! he may be a bad boy, but he's a sweetheart too xD
new chapter is ready OVER HERE! Babies incoming!
Kwolf
Steam ID: Kwolf

Post Counts

Post by Kwolf »

Spoiler:
I loved sweetheart bad boys moments in your story.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Sometimes I’m jealous of people who get all single births in their games lol

Yeah I’m not looking forward to my Simself dying either. It will be super weird. It’s you and not you at the same time.

Wow Max got really lucky in the romance department there.

I love alien babies, but I may be a little biased ;)

Yay for more babies! I seriously thought she was going to have multiples with the size of that bump!

That’s always the hard part, you want to get all the babies, I feel bad for saying out of the way, but having them so close together can be tough to handle.

Glad I could help out with the popcorn!

I love when you see your other sims out and about.

Knox is cute, and hurray for another baby!
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: What's my name? A name game challenge *Chapter 2.6*

Post by Salem »

Kwolf wrote:
Spoiler:
I loved sweetheart bad boys moments in your story.
Spoiler:
I love them too! totally sucker for a badboy with heart of gold xD
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Sometimes I’m jealous of people who get all single births in their games lol

Yeah I’m not looking forward to my Simself dying either. It will be super weird. It’s you and not you at the same time.

Wow Max got really lucky in the romance department there.

I love alien babies, but I may be a little biased ;)

Yay for more babies! I seriously thought she was going to have multiples with the size of that bump!

That’s always the hard part, you want to get all the babies, I feel bad for saying out of the way, but having them so close together can be tough to handle.

Glad I could help out with the popcorn!

I love when you see your other sims out and about.

Knox is cute, and hurray for another baby!
Spoiler:
It's definitely more of a blessing that they realize lol and exactly! thought I think I can handle that better than Nina dying lok I really, really love Nina!
I think Max got all the luck his brothrs didn't have xD Westley is a nice catch for sure!

Why biased? xD and I really love them too, I'm just never lucky to get them for some reason!

I was a little scare during that pregnancy x'D but I guess she just had a really big bump because she's already a little chubby~

the popcorn is a life saver tip! Really thanks for that!

Knox it's super adorable! I'm already having problems chosing a favorite for this gen xD I just love them all so much!
Chapter 2.6 is here now! A kinda...important one I think xD

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”