All My Kingdoms - UPDATED *12/11/2020*

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 10/3/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims wrote:I didn't realize you had a new challenge! I'm interested from what I've read so far, and I'm definitely going to binge read the rest.
Thank you so much!!

It's a wild ride! Enjoy [emoji3531]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Last edited by Hollywood3015 on October 6th, 2019, 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Salem wrote:I laughed when you said that unlocks come very slowly because your sims keep dying all the time xD honestly, it does feel like they do!
But at least it looks like things are getti g better for a couple of families! I was happy to see Aliss getting married, Pong has been really unlucky so far!
And I didn't expect Jason being the culprit of Meadows death! Those raiders always bringing trouble!

Overall great updates! I'm having a lot of fun!
Hahah it's true! I'll have a sim get so close, like owun for an example . He was a silver gardening badge and Bam! He died [emoji22].

Things were looking up for the families . Year 504 is not looking good though lol.

Pong brings the bad luck on himself i think because he is very mean in game. Aliss is his polar opposite, she has 10 nice points !! I'm happy she found love after all and i can't wait for gen 3 babies !

Yeah, Jason was a raider but he left because he fell in love with Katelyn and the only way they were going to leave him and his family alone was for him to kill a settler. Now he's doing years in jail for it.

Thank you for your continued support

108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I'm finally all caught up, and I'm hooked! I never know what's going to happen next to these families. It's so interesting with the conflict between the settlers and the raiders. I can't wait to see what happens next, though I know it probably will not be good for the members of Kingdom Come.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims wrote:I'm finally all caught up, and I'm hooked! I never know what's going to happen next to these families. It's so interesting with the conflict between the settlers and the raiders. I can't wait to see what happens next, though I know it probably will not be good for the members of Kingdom Come.
Thank you so much! If it makes u feel better i never know either lol. I'm just hoping for the best.
I love the conflict with the raiders as well, it makes it seem so realistic for me. Settlers didn't just live these peachy lives, at least not when starting a kingdom. I plan to keep them around for as long as possible.

Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 10/6/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Bump
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Oh boy, you weren't modding when you said this year was not looking good for the settlers! Things between them and the Raiders keep just heating up more and more, looks like War is really coming!

It's was so sad that Katelyn had to go to jail too! At least she can be with Jason now

And I loved the little "interruption" with the wedding! It's so Nice to have a little moment of peace and happiness between the rest of the chaos!
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Salem wrote:Oh boy, you weren't modding when you said this year was not looking good for the settlers! Things between them and the Raiders keep just heating up more and more, looks like War is really coming!

It's was so sad that Katelyn had to go to jail too! At least she can be with Jason now

And I loved the little "interruption" with the wedding! It's so Nice to have a little moment of peace and happiness between the rest of the chaos!
Oh yeah!! The was is coming. I'm excited but nervous for it because the outcome will be random.

Katelyn going to jail was very sad to me. I didn't want her gone too as the jail is very different from when Shannon was there. I run it like an isbi so they just have to fend for themselves. The only up side is that she is back with her husband but her kids (including Eloísa and Hadwisa) are going through it by themselves .

Yeah the wedding was nice. I just downloaded and put that down so i really wanted to use it and Iame and Ligea come from families with the money and means to have a proper wedding. I think I'll do it for all my sims now.

Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Bump

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

The raiders mean business. The war seems to becoming more of a serious threat now more than ever.
Poor Katelyn, she finally gets her girls back, even if by questionable means, and now she's sent to jail. Now they'll have to find a way to live on their own. Hopefully Hadwisa will figure out something before she ends up in jail too. That family is just so unlucky!
[align=center]Image
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims wrote:The raiders mean business. The war seems to becoming more of a serious threat now more than ever.
Poor Katelyn, she finally gets her girls back, even if by questionable means, and now she's sent to jail. Now they'll have to find a way to live on their own. Hopefully Hadwisa will figure out something before she ends up in jail too. That family is just so unlucky!
I'm more scared of Janel .. she means business .. she has every plan to get the war under way for her own reasons.

I can't wait for this war to happen. It will be exciting

Yeah Katelyn shouldn't have done it that way but 3 years in jail isn't so bad though her family is getting smaller and smaller

Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 10/8/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

I feel kind of bad for Hadwisa. At least she's found love for now. Interesting that Eloisa got Rollo as her true love, even if they probably never end up meeting. The ending of year 504 was ominous!
I liked the first person point of view. The war is definitely getting closer!
[align=center]Image
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims wrote:I feel kind of bad for Hadwisa. At least she's found love for now. Interesting that Eloisa got Rollo as her true love, even if they probably never end up meeting. The ending of year 504 was ominous!
I liked the first person point of view. The war is definitely getting closer!
I do too but she rolled those things so it's all her fault.

I feel bad for Eloisa because she will probably never be able to be with Rollo but I'm hoping maybe they can have a forbidden love affair or something.

Thank u . For some reason it spoke to me to do it in first person.

Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Oh my, it really was a hard year for the Menon family, I didn't expect so much drama between the girls, but it's a good thing that Hedwisa was at least able to find love with Hamilton. How funny about Rollo and Eloisa! That surely was unexpected

I loved the start of the new year being narrated by Malina! I'm excited for the War, but it's gonna be a rough time for everyone :/
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Salem wrote:Oh my, it really was a hard year for the Menon family, I didn't expect so much drama between the girls, but it's a good thing that Hedwisa was at least able to find love with Hamilton. How funny about Rollo and Eloisa! That surely was unexpected

I loved the start of the new year being narrated by Malina! I'm excited for the War, but it's gonna be a rough time for everyone :/
I'm happy Hadwisa found love as well .. let's hope it last.
Eloisa and Rollo caught me off guard as well.. but it's actually very cute.

I am excited for the war as well
It is happening early then you think!

Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 10/9/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

bump
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 10/10/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Bump
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Uh oh, I'm nervous about this war. I wonder if the compound will keep them safe.
Aaaand now the raiders know where they are because of the pregnancy and the other household not following the rules.
I'm hoping things don't go too well for the raiders. I feel bad for all the girls born in their camp.
I love that vampires are coming into the story now!
Pong never had a very lucky life.
So many deaths. :(
Ooo I wonder what's special about Ivo's daughter?
So two more years of the war, I have a feeling things won't be going well for the settlers.
[align=center]Image
Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Hollywood3015 »

108sims wrote:Uh oh, I'm nervous about this war. I wonder if the compound will keep them safe.
Aaaand now the raiders know where they are because of the pregnancy and the other household not following the rules.
I'm hoping things don't go too well for the raiders. I feel bad for all the girls born in their camp.
I love that vampires are coming into the story now!
Pong never had a very lucky life.
So many deaths. :(
Ooo I wonder what's special about Ivo's daughter?
So two more years of the war, I have a feeling things won't be going well for the settlers.
The compound will keep them kind of safe but not safe enough ..
The raiders are bad ass and they want to take over the land for themselves , we shall see if they succeed.
The only daughter amund likes is his oldest daughter , she is a proven warrior and with his oldest son gone she is his only hope .
Yeah i love the vampires too but they were short lived , hopefully they come back .
Pong is the worlds unluckiest man honestly. I feel so bad for him. But he at least secured love for his daughter Hadwisa before he died.
Brooke is very special! I can't wait for everyone to see how.

2 more years of this war.. 507 is when it ends.. that's also when Katelyn gets out of jail.. 507 will be a crazy year

Hollywood3015
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kingdom Come - 10/12/19

Post by Hollywood3015 »

Bump

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”