Hi, again.

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Hi, again.

Post by apocalypticautumn »

Hi everybody! I'm happily returning after -checks notes-
FIVE years!! :spit:

I honestly can't believe it's been so long. I suppose reintroductions are due? :dizzy:
The name's Autumn. I'm 26, mother to a 2yr old force of nature. Big fan of video games, monster movies, and spooks. Getting married on Halloween this year!

I've been hooked on the Sims since '01. I play TS2/TS3/TS4 and pull out TS1 at least once a year. (I also throw all my money at Nintendo, so I'll happily talk about all new releases on that front.)

I'm happy to make friends with some new Simmers! Boolprop was a fantastic support system for me during a very dark period in my life, I hope to pay it forward now I'm in a much more stable place.

Happy Simming! :plumbob2:
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
peachy123uk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Hi, again.

Post by peachy123uk »

Welcome back, there is another simmer on here that loves sims 1 post the stories on the new sims 1 stories. :) I am sims 2 player can't get into the other ones at all.
UPCOMING EVENTS:

JUNE
PRIDE

JULY
SIMNANO

DECEMBER
CHRISTMAS 2024

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Welcome back! I have also been playing sims since 1, I play pretty much all of the versions here or there and only found this group like 6 months ago, and it has been a great support group for all kinds of things. I also throw quite a bit of money at Nintendo. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Welcome back!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
apocalypticautumn

Post Counts

It's great to meet you all! Thanks for the warm welcome. :hugs:
peachy123uk wrote:Welcome back, there is another simmer on here that loves sims 1 post the stories on the new sims 1 stories. :) I am sims 2 player can't get into the other ones at all.
Oh I love that! I've never tried a TS1 story, very interested.
Out of all the games, I definitely play TS2 the most!
ciyrose wrote:Welcome back! I have also been playing sims since 1, I play pretty much all of the versions here or there and only found this group like 6 months ago, and it has been a great support group for all kinds of things. I also throw quite a bit of money at Nintendo. :D
I'm very excited to check out your stories! You've got such variety.

I keep trying to talk myself out of a Switch Lite. Do I need another Switch? Absolutely not. Will I give in for the inevitable Animal Crossing Limited Edition? Sadly. :cheeky:
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰

Elsewhere

Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome back - I remember you.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Nice to see you back, Autumn! I remember you got me to take a look at some of the atrocious Strangetown builds back when I was a TS2 simmer. :lol:
apocalypticautumn wrote:I keep trying to talk myself out of a Switch Lite. Do I need another Switch? Absolutely not. Will I give in for the inevitable Animal Crossing Limited Edition? Sadly. :cheeky:
I am absolutely eyeing a Switch Lite for the same reason. I had the poptart 3DS back when New Leaf came out, and I treasured it.
SarahSims
Origin ID: SarahSimsPage
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by SarahSims »

Welcome back!
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

apocalypticautumn wrote:I keep trying to talk myself out of a Switch Lite. Do I need another Switch? Absolutely not. Will I give in for the inevitable Animal Crossing Limited Edition? Sadly. :cheeky:
We got ourselves a switch lite and I play it way too much. lol....not that we NEEDED one, but it is almost nicer for travel even then the original one. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
apocalypticautumn

Post Counts

Really appreciate the well wishes, everyone! I hope you all remember good things. :cheeky:
Heather wrote:Nice to see you back, Autumn! I remember you got me to take a look at some of the atrocious Strangetown builds back when I was a TS2 simmer. :lol:

I am absolutely eyeing a Switch Lite for the same reason. I had the poptart 3DS back when New Leaf came out, and I treasured it.
88 Road to Nowhere will forever haunt me. Maxis why?

What a looker of a console! I have a Pikachu 3DSXL I'm still glued to. So cute, he looks sleepy. Lite's launch colors are fantastic, I hope this signals all the fun LEs!
ciyrose wrote:We got ourselves a switch lite and I play it way too much. lol....not that we NEEDED one, but it is almost nicer for travel even then the original one. :D
I completely agree! I feel weird taking my large naked screen Switch around with me, I'm convinced I'll smash it. I'm also lured in by that better battery life. I will never beat FE Three Houses because it feels like the Switch is dead as soon as I get in the groove. :indifferent:

How does it feel? I haven't seen one in the wild and I was wondering if the smaller screen is impactful to play.
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰

Elsewhere

ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

It is amazingly light and actually feels really good in the hands. The plastic they used for the case has a really nice texture to it that feels good on the fingers and gives some grip without being rough....at least in my opinion. The fact it's as light as it is crazy. The screen is a little smaller than the original, but to me, it feels like it's still just right. The battery life is really nice, and it charges super fast! I've been playing Octopather Traveller on it and it lasted me basically 8 hours without needing to charge. Now I wasn't playing the entire 8 hours, but still.

The only thing that annoys me about it, and it's actually not the switch lite itself, it's the way Nintendo handles their sharing stuff. Like, you can only have 1 "primary" switch, and anyone can play games owned by anyone who has that set as their primary switch, but any others are "secondary" and you can only play things you, yourself, have bought. So like, if I want to play something boyfriend bought for us I have to play under his account, and the same for him, if we play on the switch lite. I'm hoping they will change that at some point, but we will just see.

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Hello, and welcome (back) to Boolprop! :wave: :lemonade: :oreo: :donut: :pie:
apocalypticautumn

Post Counts

Feelin the Boolprop love with all the welcome back wishes! I'm so happy to be here!
Even if I have no idea what these stars or lottery numbers or houses mean? :eyebrow: Excited to learn though!

ciyrose - Thanks for such a fair review!! I love hearing thoughts from trusted sources. And that battery life! I need it. I have heard that system sharing is a bit messy. That's so frustrating with household games and digital vs physical, hoping for a massive rehaul of the current situation. Also themes! Give us themes!
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰

Elsewhere

katrisims
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Finland

Achievements / Awards