Saint Mac Tiré Asylum

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Salemsvartulv
Origin ID: Ginnynena
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Saint Mac Tiré Asylum

Post by Salem »

I decided to give it a go at the Asylum challenge for Halloween! Let's see how bad I do with this xD

I'm probably not gonna be taking many pictures, just enough to keep you informated about what's happening around and anything funny! I hope you enjoy this very crazy ride with me!

These are our patients!
Spoiler:

All of them were randomly generated in CAS, and I tried to give them some interesting traits to make things a little harder xD we have a lot of "negative" traits going around~
Also, as you can know for the plumbob on top of her head, our main Sim for the challenge is Kenzie!
She's a Perfectionist, Foodie, Erratic girl, and she's starting with the Master Chef aspiration! (I'm still not sure if she has to complete that one before working on others, but we'll see! the plan is to have her complete also Painter extraordinare and Master Mixologist, but we may do Betselling author instead of one of those, not sure about that right now xD

Just so you know, I don't have many occult tipes as I only own GTW from the occult packs, but there is an alien between the patients!
And this is their new home for the next sim-weeks, Saint Mac Tiré Asylum if I remember correctly it's just basque for wolf lol I'm terrible at naming things
Spoiler:
We're starting at night because it took me a little while to kill enough sims for the cementery, so sorry for the dark pics!
This is the front view of the building, I tried to make it look midly abandoned and also unwelcoming just to give a dark atmosfere.
Also, i chose the Lot traits Haunted, and Filfthy, because I love to make things harder on myself xD But as the third trait I chose Sunny aspect because it's one of my favorites, its efects are random enough for it not to feel cheaty, but still positive enough to help a little, .

This is the backyard, with a garden area in case I decide to get a garden, and the cementery with 10 graves!
Each one of these ghosts were made specially for the challenge, most of them have Defiance aspirations and the Mean or Evil traits!

And out first skill item. Honestly, Kenzie doesn't need fitness skill, so this one is just here to give the patients some things to do xD

And the inside of the house. The bar and easel are our other two skill items. There's a PC that I think falls into another cathegory, and also a radio, again just to give everyone something to do, I belive radios aren't forbidden xD
And There's also Grim Reaper because he apparently decided to hang around after reaping all our ghosts' souls xD
And yeah, I think thats everything you need to know!
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: Saint Mac Tiré Asylum Update 1

Post by Salem »

First update! barely nothing, the game started on nighttime so...

Spoiler:
Kenzie's first action after getting inside the house was to get a job at the culinary field~ We're gonna need it for those aspirations

And the off to cook the first meal of the challenge. I hope having a cook in the household helps to prevent fires, but I know sims are famous for ignoring prepared meals to make their own anyways lol

Looks like Shayne was the first one to claim a bed in the house!

Grim keeps hanging around lol I'm curious how long he's gonna stay, I had a feelking he got stuck with all my moving households around, that would be cool! he could be like a nine patient!

Natasha preferes to get a nap on the couch instead of sleeping

Meanwhile Barry already found the hop~
And also Dillan already found the graves back there lol! this is gonna be a long game

And all the beds got occupied while Kenzie was eating xD thankfully one of them was just Dillan crying after getting himself sad for mourning people he never met #SimsLogic so after he finished and went back outside to mourn again, Kenzie took the chance to steal the bed! You go Kenzie!

And that's all...seriously xD it's a little too late to keep playing. Next time we're gonna get really started!
Im not sure if I'm gonna be able to complete this in time 'cuz real life stuff xD but I'll fo my best! I how you all have a little fun with it despite anything!
Happy simming!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Saint Mac Tiré Asylum

Post by 108sims »

Woo another assylum! I think it'd be awesome if Grim just kind of stuck around.
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:Woo another assylum! I think it'd be awesome if Grim just kind of stuck around.
The halloween event sure brought us a lot of Asylums lol I really wanted Grimm to stay, but saddly he dissapeared a couple hours later lol maybe some other time

I have a couple updates, so buckle up!

Week 1, part 1
Spoiler:
Grim finally left the lot around 5 AM next morning. I guess he wasn't stuck xD

Also I realized I had forgotten to get the funds down to 500, so I just bought a couple more stuff for the house (mostly just decorations, and that dart's thing in case anyone wants to play lol) and then got the money down to 488, for the garden salad Kenzie prepared last night

Speaking of which, the patients started to wake up feeling hungry, so they went for it xD thankfully nobody tried to cook so far

But it menat that Kenzie needed to make some more food, thankfully it works with her aspiration!
Also shout out to Barry for cleaning up the dirty dishes~

And then time to try and make some money for the house. I'm gonna complete her first aspiration before changing to the others, but skilling never gets started too soon.
Also she barely has time to skill anyways so let's take advantage of the time she has now lol her first day of work ois tomorrow

So far Bryson seems to be the main antagonist around lol I'm actually surprised because he doesn't even have the mean trait, if I remember correctly he's just materialistic, kleptomaniac and erratic

The sunny aspect lot trait got everyone energized, so nobody wanted to sleep that night xD

And also we got out first haunting! First of many, maaaaaany to come xD

And then I got this message,and it reminded me that I actually didn't use the filfthy lot trait, I used creepy crawlers lol and let me tell you: it's a lot more fun!

Next day, this meal completed Kenzie's first aspiration milestone!

And then chaos started xD just gonna leave the pictures
Image}

At least Kenzie somehow managed to get a promotion *sighs*¨but this is really gfonna be a long journey xD
Kwolf
Steam ID: Kwolf

Post Counts

Post by Kwolf »

Its a great start!
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Week 1, part 2
Spoiler:
I was dumb enough to try and make the dinner party Kenzie needs while everyone was misserable lol

As you can imagine, it didn't work out well

So then I decided I'm gonna try on her day off lol for now, into the endless repairing thing...seriously, she's repairing the tub to get a shower and a ghost is already breaking the tolet again, I decided I'm just gonna repair stuff when Kenzie needs it xD otherwise I'm just gonna be at it all day long.
So if the patients need it, they're gonna have to repair it themselves! or wait Spoiler: they wait, I haven't seen them repair a single thing so far xD

Kenzie took a little too long repairing stuff and now all the beds are in use, so she has to content herself with lots of naps in the couch

vImage
I ended up swaping the PC for a TV. Kenzie doesn't need the pc as far as I remember, and the tv can entertain more sims ar once

Those naps on the couch surely weren't enought for the poor girl lol I really suck at this. But go take a nap Kenzie, later you're gonna have more stuff to repair...
Kenzie: Oh greaaaat~ *intense sarcasm*

Everyone was misserable for the dirty plates around, and it was also affecting Kenzie's cooking so I couldn't just ignore it *sighs*, thankfully Samantha cleaned them up once the sink was in service again. She has been one of our main cleaners so far!
still nobody wants to repair though...

So, I decided to have Kenzie flirt up one of the other patients in hopes we can have some closet fun, that would seriously help to fill her fun a social needs and then she would have more time to work on her aspirations.
The problem? Stupid me chose Shayne... who is unflirty lol I totally forgot about that

But thankfully Dillan was a lot more receptive to our advances later that day~
I really hope this helps us on the long run xD

And Kenzie got another promotion! After this I had her take a vacation day so she can keep everyone happy enough for that dinner party we need!
Silver in no time! She even got time to get her mixology skill up, so hopefully she should get another promotion tomorrow!

Also the bathroom is a mess again... it literally took half a day...those damn ghosts!

But we got that promotion to level 4! Kenzie is already in the last tier of her first aspiration, so it looks like a good place to stop now ;)
Some funny birts I wasn't sure where to stick...
Spoiler:
behold... the terrifying floating decoration box! :diablo:

I love how out of place the asylum looks xD we're in the nice eighborhood in Oasis Springs and there's just this ugly and scary building full of crazy people across the street lol!

Dillan really likes our closet~ he was woohooing with Kenzie, but for some reason she dissapeared so it looked like he was kissing the closet :rotfl:
At least nobody judges him about it xD they're cool and also too busy being miserable about being dirty instead of repairing the tub again xD
Kwolf
Steam ID: Kwolf

Post Counts

Post by Kwolf »

Crazy Sims! Its fun to read about your adventures with them.
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

That decoration box is terrifying! :lol:

I think we're using the same lot for our asylum's because mine's the same way. Fancy rich houses, and this run down house across the street.

Maybe he is really kissing the closet, and that's his one true love. You never know!
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:That decoration box is terrifying! :lol:

I think we're using the same lot for our asylum's because mine's the same way. Fancy rich houses, and this run down house across the street.

Maybe he is really kissing the closet, and that's his one true love. You never know!
laughed so much at the decoration box lol I love when ghosts decide to haunt random objects also it's cool because they don't break my plumbing xD

I really love using that lot for the challenge bwecause it just looks so out of place lol also, I love 30x40 lots because they're not too big but not to small for 8 sims xD
And that would be hilarious lol I mean, he0s insane after all, so I wouldn't rule out the option yet xD
Kwolf wrote:Crazy Sims! Its fun to read about your adventures with them.
Erratic is definitely one of the best traits xD sims doing random stuff never gets old, I'm glad your having fun with the challenge!

We have week two ready to be read now!
Week 2
Spoiler:
This is not the view I wanted for this first picture, looks like we have two angry ghosts and one tense for tonight *sighs* this doesn't sound good

Monday bills... and as you can see, we barely can afford them lol I can't wait until I start actively doing the Painting aspiration so we have more extra money, we're barely surviving so far xD

Getting a tv was one of my best ideas lol I had forgotten how cool it's to have sims watch tv and eat at the same time, total game changer xD

Bridget is having a rough day and decided to take a nap in our very dirty bathtub. I have no idea why, because all the beds were empty at the time xD

Almost everything is broken in the house... all plumbing items and also the fridge, and that scares me because with my luck, Kenzie is gonna die electrocuted before she gets out of here xD

But at least she finally got to level 4 handiness! Now we can finally upgrade the plumbing to clean itself! I didn0t even bothered with the "less breaking" because ghosts don't care about upgrades xD

Natasha is my favorite patient xD she's one of the few who arent mean or evil, and she also helps a lot around the house, thanks for cleaning up all those puddles sweetie!

Kenzie made a second dinner party so she can cook three gourmet meals and complete that part of her aspiration. Getting her to level 8 in the career is gonna take a while though, so we're stuck for now xD

I caught Natasha being attacked by bats lol seriously the creepy crawlers trait is fun to use!

I have no idea why I had two more tombs in the family inventory... but oh well, welcome to the family I guess lol! because what we needed was more ghosts!

Samantha got in a fight with bridget. She also had a fight with Shayne earlier and so far she's the most despised resident in the asylum xD I'll be honest, I dont really like her either, but she sure makes things interesting!

Bryson got abducted by aliens!! I was super excited about it, but he didn't came back pregnant, :banghead:

And then we got the notification that Barry couldn't fight the poison or somthing like that...apparently it's because of the creepy crawlers, spiders can bite your sims and there's a chance that hey die from poisoning... so yeah, Barry is probably gonna die now... goodbye points :hissyfit:

The patients are being fairly good at taking care of themselves outside of that thing with Barry though, no fires and not other types of deaths so far!

Kenzie is now level 5 in her career! she's just one away from branching!

Our bath/shower got bugged xD at first I just thought it was broken, but Kenzie repaired it and it's just stuck like somebody is using it. It does still let us use it, so I kept it that way xD goes well with the "hauted asylum" thing I think

Shayne becomes the first sim in max a skill by getting level 5 dancing! yaaay for him!

Kenzie and Dillan are still going strong :wink: I think they're pretty cute together

And also we had second intentions by getting them romantic lol I wanted mroe satisfaction points so I could buy this for Kenzie. it would be too long to get never weary, but this trait also helps a lot so we're going for it!

And finally Barry's time was here, Kenzie tried to plead for him but it was no case*sighs*... I'm really gonna miss him honestly! he was a lot of fun and you know I love hot-headed sims xD

for a second when I saw Dillan here I was like "hey! that's not asylum aproved attire mister! (seriously, they're all using more or leas the same clothes if you look closely xD just in different colors and with their little touches) then I noticed he's jus treally, really dirty so it looks different xD
at least Kenzie doesn't mind how filthy he is lol that's love )?

Kenzie is officialy a mixologist! and she celebrates paying the bills xD yaaaaay )?

And this marks the end of another week! more or less xD
we're getting cloooose to finish this aspiration! I'm hoppihg to get it done this next week, but we'll see! wish us luck!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Aw I can't believe you lost one of your sims already. :( RIP Barry. I didn't know the spiders could bite your sims!

An alien baby would have been fun to take care of in the asylum. Definitely would have made things interesting!
[align=center]Image
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

Oh man, so much going on in the first little bit, and so sad about losing one! I guess it happens. Seems like they haven't been too bad at keeping up with things so far. :D

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Aw I can't believe you lost one of your sims already. :( RIP Barry. I didn't know the spiders could bite your sims!

An alien baby would have been fun to take care of in the asylum. Definitely would have made things interesting!
Spoiler:
I can't believe it either xD I was so mad at the start because it wasn't even my or their fault, just the dumb lot trait! xD but oh well, it's nice to know about the spiders

And yeah, the game just don't want to give me an alien baby! But I'll get one someday!
ciyrose wrote:Oh man, so much going on in the first little bit, and so sad about losing one! I guess it happens. Seems like they haven't been too bad at keeping up with things so far. :D
I got lucky with my uncontrollables being able to take care of themselves! But yeah, Barry will be missed :/ at least he will be back with thew rest of the ghosts xD

I have a new update ready! I think I'm getting close to finishing up, but we¿ll see!
Week 3
Spoiler:
Image}
Kenzie keeps working on her skills, I'm hopping she will get her eight promotion next monday, so we don't have to go throught her days off, but it's looking hard xD
We also changed one of our "sits" for a barstool, she'll need it for the mixologist aspiration

I decided to add a water slide in the backyard because we had the space... and I later learnt that it is counted as a skilling item, so we had to get rid of it xD dumb salem
But oh well, it was cool to see them hang out in bathing suits for a change~ I thought about getting rid of the bascketball hop and get them a pool, but we're still pretty much broke right now lol I'm pretty much resigned that's gonna be the whole game

But I felt bad about getting rid of the slide, so I spent some money in a foosball table xD it was waaaaay to expensive, but I think it's worth it! Natasha seems to like it so far

I still don't like Samantha so much for some reason lol so I had a great time when I saw her getting attacked by bees

kenzie had a couple whims about Dillan, and I wanted to buy her another trait, so two birds one stone! She now has the Morning person trait, I hope it helps her with skilling!

Barry came to haunt for the first time! it was nice to see him again!

And then... I got the poison notification about Samantha *heavy sigh* I knew it would happen to someone else sooner or later... but the points! :cryingeyes:

Also, apparently Kenzie flirted on her own with Bryson when I wasn0t looking lol now Dillan is angry at her and so woohoo is out of the question to raise her fun lol time to take advantage of that foosball table

I didn't take many pics this time, so soon, it was time to say bye to Samantha.
Again, Kenzie tried pleading for her life to Grim (actually she demanded her life back lol she was feeling confident and I thought the option was hilarious) but no case... we lost a second patient

Kenzie is now level 7 in her career! now just one more to go!

We celebrated by buying a new bed, just one xD the rest are still using the cheap ones

She also fixed things with Dillan~I wanted to have her in a good mood so she can get a promotion on monday~

One of our ghosts decided to mourn another ghost lol funfact: it was Barry, at least I'm not the only one sad about him.

We now are the proud owners of the unbreakable toiler! Try as much as you want ghosts, we're too strong for you know!
Ghosts: "We still can break everything else in the house y'know?"
... I hate you :cryingeyes:

Everyone say bye and good luck to Kenzie!! If she doesn't come home with a promotion today, we're gonna need to wait three days before completing her first aspiration *sighs* It sohuld be two days, but for my luck, thursday is actually Harvest fest, so no job for her :mutter:

... And this part of my life it's called "Dissapointment"...
Yiup, she didn't get that promttion... even if I sent her to work Very inspired and with all her skills ready :hissyfit: now we have to play her days off before advancing the challenge...

Meanwhile she's gonna stay chained to the bar!! I don't want to lose more time :evil:
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I could always give you a sim. My sims seem to bring multiples and aliens to other people lol

At least it was a sim you didn't like that died? Still it sucks to lose the points.

Hopefully she'll get promoted soon, so you move past this aspiration. Note to self do not try the mixologist aspiration for an asylum!

I think it's sad and funny at the same time when ghosts mourn other ghosts. I'm kind of awful like that :oops:
[align=center]Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I could always give you a sim. My sims seem to bring multiples and aliens to other people lol

At least it was a sim you didn't like that died? Still it sucks to lose the points.

Hopefully she'll get promoted soon, so you move past this aspiration. Note to self do not try the mixologist aspiration for an asylum!

I think it's sad and funny at the same time when ghosts mourn other ghosts. I'm kind of awful like that :oops:
}}
Spoiler:
Hey, you could try to make me a future spouse for one of my legacies lol maybe that could give me an alien baby~ I think Im ok about multiples xDD
yup, Samantha was actually the most disliked in the house, so it wasn't so nbad lol I think a couple other sims actually got a positive moodlet from it xD but yeah, the points *sighs*
It's the master chef the one you need to avoir xD or at least not choose it as your first one xD the skills aren't hard, but promotions always take a little too long for this kind of challenges lol at least I learnt my lesson for next time
And nah you're not awdul, sim ghosts always have that ability to be both hilarious and a little sad xD it¿s part of them
I think it's time to wrap this thing up~ because I'm moving ansd I'm gonna be cut off from internet for a couple days zD so...
Week 4 + An unexpected ending!
Spoiler:
So, last time we ended up with me chaining Kenzie to the bar until she maxes Mixology... but I'm awful at making my sims work too much, so I had to give her a break pretty fast lol

Specially because it was her birthday, and I didn't want to deal with a sad moodlet on top of everything else to get her a promotion next shift xD
The other patients also had birthdays, but because I can't control them or anything, they did got a forgotten birthday moodlet.

And then this happened while I was advancing on Kenzie's other skills lol! We had the money to pay the bills this time, I just totally forgot about doing it *fixed*

I thought thaty having the unbreakable toilet would help to stop the constant accidents, but nope, I think the patients are finally loosing the marbles they still had and are getting worst at taking care of themselves lol

We got a little Harvestfest celebration on thursday~ Kenzie made Fish dinner, an funnily enough, we got two ghost gnomes! lol very in tune with our haunted asylum- Thety later decided to worship our dead trashplant lol yup, we had a trashplant and it died because I dind't take care of it xD I'm awful at plants

And then I found out I can actually send Kenzie to work on holidays! so yaaaaay for it! let's hope for a promotion~

And she did!! Aspiration 1 of 3 completed!

We inmediatly move to Master Mixologist and start to make 10 drinks mostly water because it's cheaper lol

Then we throw a small house party so Kenzie can "prepare three drinks in a single event~ Even the ghost lady in this pic got a drink~

Kenzie takes a small break to play foosball~ and btw, for some reason foosball doesn't count for the "have sism playing a game at the same time" goal at the party! I feel like it should count!

Then she finishes the last drinks she nneds for the aspiration, and after getting her a new trait she spends some time grinding her last point on the skill....

And done! This one only tooks us like a day lol I love when you already have most of the skills you need for an aspiration

We move to Painter extraordinary for the last one~

And we're running as fast a we can. because spiders keep attacking my sims again and again! Nobody has the poisoned notification so far, but it¿s a matter of time at this point xD

The first tier of the aspiration is a quick one, so now I'm trying to get Kenzie in a flirty mood so she can paint emotional paintings. Spoiler: it doesn't work! No matter what I did they just didn't want to get flirty lol

But after struhhlinh for a while, I finally get her on a confident moodlet and she can advance now! the good thing about the confident moolet is that completing a painting can sometimes give you another cofident boost, so she didn't got our of it~ she even painted her first masterpiece at this point

She somehow managed to get a comfy moodlet from that couch for some reaosn lol that's seriously one of the cheapest couches aviables so I'm not sure about that.
Also please ignore Shayne burning to death on the notifications. This savefile is bugged and it keeps telling me that, but we're on a cold weather xD

I got another trait to Kenzie to help with her aspiration~ I really, reaaaaaaally want to finish this today!

And we wenr to a quick visit to the museum for tier 3~ Very quick, because it was almost curfew time lol I had to check like three times when was that, and I still don't remember, I suck at remembering hours lol and also the patients were super boring, they just stood out there doing nothing for all the visit xD

But at least hey made me laught when we got back and our three boys decided to go nap on the same bench instead of go to bed inside the house lol seriouly they kept going around that bench for a while before they noticed there's two more on that square.

Kenzie was tryging to get her 10 excellent paintings done, but she caught illness from some other patient and

I yook a chance to update the house. While I was checking out for the curfew on the rules, I noticed that I can actually have 5 skill items, and not 3 as I believed lol dumb Salem.
So I got back the waterslide, and also bought a chess table in case anyone wants to play it~

One of our ghosts tonight decided to possess the ghost gnome lol! this was one of my favorite moments!

... And then this happened...

What happened do you ask?
Well, remember that I said this savefile was bugged? well, yeah, Kenzie got that "burning to death" moodlet for some reason, so I had her change into cold weather clothes and turn on the thrmostat to cooler... and SHE STILL DIED SOMEHOW!! Yup, she somehow overheated at the start of winter :x I was sooooooo mad!! I'm still mad honestly, I hadn't even saved the game in all this playsesion because the plan was to finish the whole challenge... and this... :banghead:

Ogh yeah.. and Dillan also died..he was added to the family cementery :roll: *ztill mad*

SO while I wouldn't be againts reestarting the challenge after osing like this, I really won't have time right now lol I'm gonna be without internet for a couple days and I wanted to leave this completed.. si I decided to cheat a little and add ghost Kenzie back to the family, jnust because I feel it's a little unfair to lose because of a bug :shrug:

This was basically her life xD eating, painting, reparing stuff, painting again lol I was getting impatient, specially because she reaaaally took her time with the masterpieces xD I think she made like 10 extra paintings for that step.

ImageAnyway, I'm definitely not totally happy with how this ended up, so I may try to give it another trait someday down the line... We'll see!
For now and because there no much more to say, Ghost Kenzie says goodbye to you in a very ghostly way~

Thanks for joining us!

Final points
Spoiler:
3 Aspirations Completed: 150
Skill Points: 22 + 18 + 17 + 22 + 55
Satisfaction points: 3 (not sure if I should add, or just count for each patient, so I'm doing the last one lol Kenzie was the only one who got more than a thousand)
Deaths: 4 (-8)
Fires: 0
Power cuts_ 1 (-20)
Total: 187
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
That’s definitely an awful glitch! I think adding ghost Kenzie back to the house is fair considering it’s a weird thing with the save file. Congrats on finishing!
[align=center]Image
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

Congrats on escaping the asylum! :party:
I love how Grim hung around as long as he did, what a way to kick things off. Swarm of bees attacking is nightmare fuel, Creepy Crawlers trait is not playin around. I can't get over how lovable TS4 gnomes are.
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
ciyrose
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: ciyrose
Origin ID: ciyrose
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by ciyrose »

What a crazy thing to have happened there towards the end! I'm glad you found a way to finish it still!

ACTIVE CHALLENGES
ImageImage
Image Image
Salem
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Mexico

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Salem »

Oh god, I'm sorry I took so long to reply! Really busy couple of weeks irl for me and I was too exhausted to come to the forums lol but better late than ever I guess~?
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
That’s definitely an awful glitch! I think adding ghost Kenzie back to the house is fair considering it’s a weird thing with the save file. Congrats on finishing!
Spoiler:
Yeah! it was annoying all along, but I didn't think it would actually kill one of my sims and specially not my main one lol so yeah, I thought it was the right thing to do as it was due to a glitch xD
And thanks! It was pretty fun overall, I may try this challenge again some other time, it's probably more fun when you're not running against the clock for the monthly challenge lol
apocalypticautumn wrote:Congrats on escaping the asylum! :party:
I love how Grim hung around as long as he did, what a way to kick things off. Swarm of bees attacking is nightmare fuel, Creepy Crawlers trait is not playin around. I can't get over how lovable TS4 gnomes are.
Thanks! It was hard at the start but thankfully things get a lot easier as you progress xD
I loved Grim hanging around too! And yeah, i definitely chose a trait that made things harder on me xD but it was a fun experiment. Also, they are! the Grim Reaper gnome is my favorite, but they're mostly adorable/funny!
ciyrose wrote:What a crazy thing to have happened there towards the end! I'm glad you found a way to finish it still!
My game loves trolling me, so I guess it makes sence it would do this to me sooner or later lol but yeah, I'm glad that I was able to finish in time!

Thanks to everyone for reading :D I'm glad you liked sharing this crazy trip with Kenzie and me!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”