Paraneighbours (Rotation 12 - Ariel: 07/03/20)

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 11 - Mortis: 11/07/19)

Post by Heather »

Posting this separately so it wouldn't get lost amongst all the replies, rotation 11 is now up for the Mortis family!
108sims
Origin ID: 108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Maybe grades won't matter for Uni? I'm having fun speculating about it.

Jungle Adventure is pretty fun. I've done one of the aspirations for it, and I just send my sims off to explore for fun sometimes.

I do miss the special greetings and dances from sims 2. I did like that Jungle Adventure did add a new dance style though.

That fish Kumal caught is huge!

How considerate of Felix. It's better than him snacking on the hosts.

You're better than I am with vegetarian sims. I may or may not forget about it, and my vegetarian sims also are pretty dumb and eat meat anyway.

I wonder if Camille being upset over the fish has anything to do with her being a mermaid?

Zoe just has a death wish lol!
[align=center]Image
ImageImageImageImage[/align]
apocalypticautumn
Steam ID: attackonautumn
Origin ID: attackonautumn

Post Counts

Post by apocalypticautumn »

Spoiler:
Selvadorada's a beautiful vacation spot.
Zoe's the cutest dancer.
Cowplant!! :melting:
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰
[spoiler]Currently Playing
TS2 - A B Chester: A Giekey Alphabetacy [May 31]
TS3 - The Spectrum's Rainbow Roulette

Elsewhere

Apocalyptic Sims :plumbob: Magikarp Wow
Tweeter&Backloggery[/spoiler]
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I fell behind :lol: :oops:
Spoiler:
Olsen:
The vet clinic is so cute! And the beach wedding was absolutely gorgeous :hearts: I swear the guests will never behave themselves under any setting. Jess checking up on her son's first day was funny, but also cute! The house is so bright and colourful, I love it. Will is 100% the mood at parties.

DiCarlo:
I'm sad to see Carlotta go, but hopeful that she'll turn up in the backgrounds :D also the retirement home idea is pretty cool, looking forward to seeing how that one plays out. The paparazzi are having a field day with Carlotta's antics! Jasper has definitely earned some mischief making after his upbringing :yes: I've not seen many of my sims turn up at the Humour & Hijinks festival by themselves, so it was cool seeing yours do. Cas just turning up for the food is a mood :D Love Jasper's manly flexing selfies - also that ice cream parlour is so cute! I love the honours on Carlotta's star :D

Mortis:
I love the family's greenhouse :heart: I haven't bought Jungle Adventures yet because I wasn't sure how much I would get out of it, so it was neat seeing what you thought about it! Might have to take a look myself at some point :) The world looks super pretty. The Harvestfest dinner was cute, even if Cole would rather jam than eat it. I forgot the picky eating phase was a thing! The kids in my 'hood only seem to go through clingy phases.
Nice updates, Heather, looking forward to seeing more! :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 11 - Rudolf: 11/14/19)

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Maybe grades won't matter for Uni? I'm having fun speculating about it.

Jungle Adventure is pretty fun. I've done one of the aspirations for it, and I just send my sims off to explore for fun sometimes.

I do miss the special greetings and dances from sims 2. I did like that Jungle Adventure did add a new dance style though.

That fish Kumal caught is huge!

How considerate of Felix. It's better than him snacking on the hosts.

You're better than I am with vegetarian sims. I may or may not forget about it, and my vegetarian sims also are pretty dumb and eat meat anyway.

I wonder if Camille being upset over the fish has anything to do with her being a mermaid?

Zoe just has a death wish lol!
Spoiler:
From what I've heard, they'll matter for the distinguished degrees, but I think skills are the more important factor? I'll find out soon enough, though!

I think having the different generated temples definitely helps. I have not played with Sims 3/World Adventures, so I'm not sure what the exploration was like there, but this is definitely a step up from Bon Voyage for 2, where you could jsut visit a community lot with some ruins on it.

I would have loved to see a return of the slapdance with Outdoor retreat. The rumbasim is definitely a nice addition though, and we did end up getting the fire dancing back in Island Living, at least!

I love the big fish! I just wish they kept their size when you put them in an aquarium. The goldfish turn massive in there, and then the really big fish end up looking like lil babies next to them. :lol:

Very considerate. Carlotta would not have done the same. ;)

I have a handful of vegetarian sims in my save at this point (Leo's just upped the number to 3), so I've gotten a bit better about remembering to check if they can eat the food. :lol: Kunal is still pretty dumb though, he'll help himself to whatever is in the fridge regardless.

I think it's either that, or her child of the ocean trait. I know she also gets upset about eating fish, whereas some of the other mermaids I've played don't really seem to care. Leo doesn't have it, and I have not yet caught him crying over any of Scott's fish...

Pretty sure Zoe is actively trying to kill herself at this point. She just wants to be part of Liv's (undead) world, clearly!
apocalypticautumn wrote:
Spoiler:
Selvadorada's a beautiful vacation spot.
Zoe's the cutest dancer.
Cowplant!! :melting:
Spoiler:
It is! The views are just gorgeous. :heartbeat:

I love the rumbasim dance! Would also love it if we eventually got some other types of dances, so I could make an actual dancer sim... :hmm:

The two are the worst sims to own a cowplant, but cowplants are adorable, so I'm just going to have to keep a close eye on them. :lol:
Sam wrote:I fell behind :lol: :oops:
Spoiler:
Olsen:
The vet clinic is so cute! And the beach wedding was absolutely gorgeous :hearts: I swear the guests will never behave themselves under any setting. Jess checking up on her son's first day was funny, but also cute! The house is so bright and colourful, I love it. Will is 100% the mood at parties.

DiCarlo:
I'm sad to see Carlotta go, but hopeful that she'll turn up in the backgrounds :D also the retirement home idea is pretty cool, looking forward to seeing how that one plays out. The paparazzi are having a field day with Carlotta's antics! Jasper has definitely earned some mischief making after his upbringing :yes: I've not seen many of my sims turn up at the Humour & Hijinks festival by themselves, so it was cool seeing yours do. Cas just turning up for the food is a mood :D Love Jasper's manly flexing selfies - also that ice cream parlour is so cute! I love the honours on Carlotta's star :D

Mortis:
I love the family's greenhouse :heart: I haven't bought Jungle Adventures yet because I wasn't sure how much I would get out of it, so it was neat seeing what you thought about it! Might have to take a look myself at some point :) The world looks super pretty. The Harvestfest dinner was cute, even if Cole would rather jam than eat it. I forgot the picky eating phase was a thing! The kids in my 'hood only seem to go through clingy phases.
Nice updates, Heather, looking forward to seeing more! :)
Spoiler:
Olsen: I am super enjoying the vet clinic gameplay so far, and I just love the pastel colours all the clinic stuff comes in, it's so perfect for Luna. <3 I may end up doing another beach wedding down the road, because they come with a gorgeous, built-in backdrop. Also, I am glad to hear your wedding guests are just as poorly behaved as mine. :lol: Jess calling Will to check up on him at work is still makes me giggle when I look back on it (along with that one breakfast date Cas & Jasper took.) I am very excited for Will's future party antics at University.

DiCarlo: It's sad, but I've definitely gotten to the point where I need to start focusing on the next generation, and let the original neighbours do their own thing in the background. I am very much looking forward to playing the rest of them in the retirement home, though! I enjoyed the challenge of looking after 8 elders in my bachelor challenge, so I am excited to see what this gang gets up to when they're all under one roof. The paparazzi definitely got some good material for the tabloids this rotation! And yes, Jasper does deserve to cause a little mischeif at home after being ""raised"" by Carlotta. :lol: I seem to have the same sims turn up to the Hijinks festival in most of my saves (green haired townie in the corset almost always shows up), and Felix is a common attendee in this one. And thank you, I built it myself!

Mortis: I definitely recommend picking it up on sale, if you're interested in checking it out down the road. I've found it to be a little more replayable than Granite Falls, just because the temples and accessible areas change between vacations. Very excited to explore it further with Kunal, while the other kids attend uni! It was funny that Cole, who actually eats human food, was less into the dinner than Felix was. :lol: And that's interesting, mine have been pretty varied so far. I think some of my sims even escpaed having a phase altogether - I don't remember Polly or Cas going through one (although it's possible I just wasn't paying close enough attention...)

Thank you! Looking forward to seeing more of your Culpepper pals, too! :D
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Rotation 11 is also up for the Rudolfs! Very short, because University drops in ten minutes over here, and I'm very eager to start playing. :lol:
apocalypticautumn

Post Counts

It's been miserably cold where I live, needed some :sun: :sun: :sun: vibes, the Rudolfs have me prepared to ditch everything and head for the coast.
I think I'm more excited for your University gameplay than my own! I can't wait to see where it leads the Paraneighbours.
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰

Elsewhere

Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I'm with apocalypticautumn on this one, it's cold and rainy here I could do with the sunshine :D
Spoiler:
I think I say it absolutely every time you put Sulani on the screen, but it just looks so gorgeous!

That blue mermaid Camille summoned is super cool!

Rain painting and nude sunbathing seems very in character for Cole.

Camille's aspiration seems kind of ...tame? Compared to some of the others? Idk. Looking forward to seeing her adventures with Kunal.

As for the community voting pack, I don't actually know that much about it. I know there was uproar last time they tried it (laundry day stuff? I think?) but maybe it'll go more smoothly this time?
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I did find out you can play University rotationally, which you may or may not know by now. I'm not 100% sure how it works, but I'm glad it's more like TS2 university. I found one of the game changer people on tumblr, and asked them about it.Ignore this information. Apparently you can play rotationally but your other sims will go on without you and fail. I’ve honestly seen conflicting information.

I'm sure you'll see Felix getting up to some crazy antics while you're going to work with Will.

That blue mermaid is super cute!

I wonder what happens if you ask a sim that is a mermaid if they're a mermaid. I've only asked sims who aren't, and they're like ????

That is disappointing that the Island Living aspiration doesn't have much to do with actually participating in Sulani events.

I'm definitely voting for Happy Haunts. I'm fine with any of them that aren't the fitness/healthy lifestyle based because well, not really my thing in real life lol.

I was also disappointed with the lack of new instruments. I want the drum set back at least!
[align=center]Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 11 - Talbot: 12/06/19)

Post by Heather »

Rotation 11 is out for the Talbot household!
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

apocalypticautumn wrote:It's been miserably cold where I live, needed some :sun: :sun: :sun: vibes, the Rudolfs have me prepared to ditch everything and head for the coast.
I think I'm more excited for your University gameplay than my own! I can't wait to see where it leads the Paraneighbours.
See, I actually love cold, snowy weather, but Sulani definitely gives me a much-needed break from all the city scenery that I'm used to seeing with my other households.

It has been great so far! Excited to start sharing some of it, but I'm only 2 households into the rotation, so I'll probably hold off on posting until I'm a little further in. ;)
Sam wrote:I'm with apocalypticautumn on this one, it's cold and rainy here I could do with the sunshine :D
Spoiler:
I think I say it absolutely every time you put Sulani on the screen, but it just looks so gorgeous!

That blue mermaid Camille summoned is super cool!

Rain painting and nude sunbathing seems very in character for Cole.

Camille's aspiration seems kind of ...tame? Compared to some of the others? Idk. Looking forward to seeing her adventures with Kunal.

As for the community voting pack, I don't actually know that much about it. I know there was uproar last time they tried it (laundry day stuff? I think?) but maybe it'll go more smoothly this time?
Spoiler:
As great as it would be for vacations, I'm glad Sulani is residential, solely so I can enjoy those gorgeous views every day of my sims' week. <3 I'd love to be able to have sims live in Selvadorada for the same reasons.

Thank you! I downloaded a handful of skin overlays & stuff for mermaids, and then I made her to test them all out. :)

He's a very chill guy, definitely an in-character day off for him!

I mean, compare hers to the one Carlotta finished this rotation - they both only took 1-2 weeks to finish, but Carlotta's last step involved me coming up with a whole scheme for successfully killing off an NPC. Camille just needed to relax on a beach chair while feeling a little sleepy. Definitely a lil more tame. ;)

I did not actually participate in the last community voting either, so it'll be interesting to see how this one goes. Arts & Crafts was super popular from what I saw around the web before voting closed, but I've already seen some people upset that the community has voted for another 'boring' pack, so... :shrug: I'm just happy that the health pack didn't win. :lol:
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I did find out you can play University rotationally, which you may or may not know by now. I'm not 100% sure how it works, but I'm glad it's more like TS2 university. I found one of the game changer people on tumblr, and asked them about it.Ignore this information. Apparently you can play rotationally but your other sims will go on without you and fail. I’ve honestly seen conflicting information.

I'm sure you'll see Felix getting up to some crazy antics while you're going to work with Will.

That blue mermaid is super cute!

I wonder what happens if you ask a sim that is a mermaid if they're a mermaid. I've only asked sims who aren't, and they're like ????

That is disappointing that the Island Living aspiration doesn't have much to do with actually participating in Sulani events.

I'm definitely voting for Happy Haunts. I'm fine with any of them that aren't the fitness/healthy lifestyle based because well, not really my thing in real life lol.

I was also disappointed with the lack of new instruments. I want the drum set back at least!
Spoiler:
So rotational gameplay isn't the best with DU, but I have found a way to make it work! The two best options seem to be switching households between terms (if you're not doing a scholarship), or playing through all 4 terms in one go, and then moving on to your next household.

Watching him zoom around the hospital at super vamp speed is already pretty entertaining. :lol:

Thank you, I made her myself!

I think if they have a high enough relationship they'll admit to it? I know when you ask them about their strange reaction to the conch shell, they'll admit to it regardless of relationship level.

On one hand it makes sense, because it's about living a super laid back beach life... but it's just so quick and easy to complete. Meanwhile, I have yet to catch a single Sulani event!

Looks like we're getting the arts & crafts, with knitting as one of the main features, which should be good for elders, at least! I'm surprised the health one ranked third... it was easily the worst, in my opinion.

Drums would have been great to have back. And they didn't even give us a music-based pack to vote on? Odd that they would propose yet another fitness hobby pack, but not a music hobby pack...
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
Yeah I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the sims I'm playing. Probably do it all semesters in one go.

The fitness pack just seems boring to me. We already had a fitness pack too, so I'm not interested there. I am excited for knitting though!

Scott is being, well typical Scott. :lol:

Poor Mars, he doesn't get anymore trash!

Leo is adorable, jumping up and clicking his heels like that. He really is a much better match for Scott than Eugene ever was.

That is the absolute perfect odd job for Scott. :D

It's a bad idea but it's on brand for Mars, who is so much like his owner.

What a perfect spot for a proposal!

The temple thinks it's punishing Scott by making him dirty, but it's rewarding him!

Mars is just super determined to get sick I guess!
[align=center]Image
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

:)
Spoiler:
I've never thought about what would happen to pets getting sick whilst camping! Glad there's a way round it, even if you didn't know about it in time for this trip.

Scott looking for stinkbugs is probably the most in character thing ever. As is that odd job :lol:

I literally just got Jungle Adventure and haven't explored it at all yet, it looks absolutely gorgeous from your screenshots! :hearts: Perfect spot for an engagement!

No wonder Mars is so ill all the time, eating from the trash and drinking from the toilet! I still love his little shark costume.
apocalypticautumn

Post Counts

Scott is literally the most perfect good boy. I love him with my whole heart.
Autumn, Lv26 Magikarp✰

Elsewhere

Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 11 - Irving: 12/25/19)

Post by Heather »

108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
Yeah I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the sims I'm playing. Probably do it all semesters in one go.

The fitness pack just seems boring to me. We already had a fitness pack too, so I'm not interested there. I am excited for knitting though!

Scott is being, well typical Scott. :lol:

Poor Mars, he doesn't get anymore trash!

Leo is adorable, jumping up and clicking his heels like that. He really is a much better match for Scott than Eugene ever was.

That is the absolute perfect odd job for Scott. :D

It's a bad idea but it's on brand for Mars, who is so much like his owner.

What a perfect spot for a proposal!

The temple thinks it's punishing Scott by making him dirty, but it's rewarding him!

Mars is just super determined to get sick I guess!
Spoiler:
That's how I did it! I'm planning on splitting the university pictures between two rotations.

The only thing that interested me was the aspiration, because it would be nice to have another alternative to the bodybuilding one. Still, I'm surprised it placed as high as it did. I'm also looking forward to the knitting!

I'm sure Mars will find a way to track down some more trash somehow. :P

Scott definitely deserves a happy sunshine boy, and not a sullen ghost. :)

I just love that you used "it's on brand" to refer to a dog. :lol: I see that phrase pop up so often on social media, it's so much funnier talking about animals being 'on brand'.

Now that you say it, I'm not even sure how the temple would be able to punish Scott, besides straight up poisoning him... :hmm:

Mars just lives to be a diseased chupacabra, clearly.
Sam wrote::)
Spoiler:
I've never thought about what would happen to pets getting sick whilst camping! Glad there's a way round it, even if you didn't know about it in time for this trip.

Scott looking for stinkbugs is probably the most in character thing ever. As is that odd job :lol:

I literally just got Jungle Adventure and haven't explored it at all yet, it looks absolutely gorgeous from your screenshots! :hearts: Perfect spot for an engagement!

No wonder Mars is so ill all the time, eating from the trash and drinking from the toilet! I still love his little shark costume.
Spoiler:
Mine always seem to get sick at the worst times, so whenever my sims take a vacation with their pets it's pretty much guaranteed to happen. :lol: I think Rocket's the only one who's been able to avoid it, because I've never sent Jeff and Alec camping in tents.

He attempted to catch those stink bugs several times, and they bested him each time! I'm starting to worry that he's not going to be able to finish that bug collection...

It's very fun, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing which of your sims will go off to explore Selvadorada. :)

It's almost as if he enjoys being sick. :lol: I never use the pet costumes, but that shark costume has a special place in my heart.
apocalypticautumn wrote:Scott is literally the most perfect good boy. I love him with my whole heart.
It's amazing how a sim who poops himself so often can still be the most perfect good boy. <3
Also, happy holidays to everyone! :christmas: I've posted two updates today - Persephone's 11th rotation, and a little spin-off for the Vatores. :)
LuckyDuck

Post Counts

Post by LuckyDuck »

I just started reading this story! I love the Sims and pets in the 'Meet the Neighbours'- such varied and beautiful designs.
Spoiler:
The Dalmatian Rocket is all sorts of adorable! Really love that cosy modern design of Jeff's apartment. Love the screenshots of Rocket protecting his human- I love that dog so much! So much for getting bitten on day one. Poor guy XD Jeff is such a funny guy, love how he just calls everyone 'bro'. I think with all his traits combined I see him being the over-confident jock from every mainstream American film. : P Really enjoying how well you show everyone's personality using the image captions.

I love the fact that dogs just appear in his apartment- that sounds like Heaven! Oh my God the Pixar with Rocket cracked me up, I laughed so hard!
I would love to read more sometime. I have it bookmarked. Excellent job, such beautiful screenshots and great fun characters!
108sims

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by 108sims »

Spoiler:
I like Moschino as well. I like the additional poses and such they added when you take pictures.

I love all the descriptions in the Freelance careers. I agree it would be nice if they could be side jobs.

Of course she'd record herself breaking into a bank. :lol:

It's lucky for Persephone the detectives didn't show up.

I feel like Carlotta wouldn't even have noticed if she took 100k with how rich she is.

Aquila is so pretty!

Keeping up with Vatores is definitely going to be a better version of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Of course Caleb would make it as hard as possible for you to keep him around. I feel like ghosts get called quicker than they used to since now you have to go and strength their connection to the world or whatever the interaction is called.

Caleb would have leopard print sheets.

I had to laugh at that butler statue holding Caleb's grave. Like here you go one serving of ridiculous vampire.

Vampires also make perfect stylists with their "unique" sense of fashion.

I agree I was really happy with the added representation too. Pretty much none of my sims are straight, but you're right it's nice to see more sims actually created by the game devs.

I've seen a lot of people ship Morgyn and Caleb. I agree the seem to go together nicely.

Also lol at Diego Lobo being the Magnus Bane of San Myshuno. I love Magnus and can definitely see Diego Lobo having a similar vibe as him.
[align=center]Image
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

LuckyDuck wrote:I just started reading this story! I love the Sims and pets in the 'Meet the Neighbours'- such varied and beautiful designs.
Spoiler:
The Dalmatian Rocket is all sorts of adorable! Really love that cosy modern design of Jeff's apartment. Love the screenshots of Rocket protecting his human- I love that dog so much! So much for getting bitten on day one. Poor guy XD Jeff is such a funny guy, love how he just calls everyone 'bro'. I think with all his traits combined I see him being the over-confident jock from every mainstream American film. : P Really enjoying how well you show everyone's personality using the image captions.

I love the fact that dogs just appear in his apartment- that sounds like Heaven! Oh my God the Pixar with Rocket cracked me up, I laughed so hard!
I would love to read more sometime. I have it bookmarked. Excellent job, such beautiful screenshots and great fun characters!
Spoiler:
Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far! :)

I did like Jeff's first apartment, I wish I had him spend a little more time in it now! Rocket is such a good dog, I've been feeding him age-down treats in the later rotations to keep him around because I'm not ready to let go of him yet. The idea for Jeff absolutely came from the stereotype of a jock who uses 'bro' in every sentence. :lol:

The dogs showing up to hang out were so cute, but oh my plumbob they're so needy. The Pixar photoshop still cracks me up, too.

Thank you! <3 Hope you continue to enjoy it. :)
108sims wrote:
Spoiler:
I like Moschino as well. I like the additional poses and such they added when you take pictures.

I love all the descriptions in the Freelance careers. I agree it would be nice if they could be side jobs.

Of course she'd record herself breaking into a bank. :lol:

It's lucky for Persephone the detectives didn't show up.

I feel like Carlotta wouldn't even have noticed if she took 100k with how rich she is.

Aquila is so pretty!

Keeping up with Vatores is definitely going to be a better version of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Of course Caleb would make it as hard as possible for you to keep him around. I feel like ghosts get called quicker than they used to since now you have to go and strength their connection to the world or whatever the interaction is called.

Caleb would have leopard print sheets.

I had to laugh at that butler statue holding Caleb's grave. Like here you go one serving of ridiculous vampire.

Vampires also make perfect stylists with their "unique" sense of fashion.

I agree I was really happy with the added representation too. Pretty much none of my sims are straight, but you're right it's nice to see more sims actually created by the game devs.

I've seen a lot of people ship Morgyn and Caleb. I agree the seem to go together nicely.

Also lol at Diego Lobo being the Magnus Bane of San Myshuno. I love Magnus and can definitely see Diego Lobo having a similar vibe as him.
Spoiler:
The extra poses are definitely handy! I've played around with those a little, and they're great for creating some custom photos to decorate houses with.

I'd love it if detective sims could actually 'catch'/fight sims who do shady stuff in their presence. I know klepto sims can be 'caught' stealing stuff if you do it while other sims were around, it would have been nice if they had expanded on that once they added in the police career.

Carlotta has more money than she knows what to do with; she definitely would not notice. :lol:

Right? So in character for him to get deleted the moment I stop paying attention to him. It's weird because Isobel has hung around since I stopped playing her, but Caleb got culled even when I'm pretty sure he was moved in to a household? I don't know what happened there.

Based on his animal print pimp coat the devs originally gave him, I am 100% certain that he would enjoy a good leopard bedsheet.

I was going to put a little towel on it originally (for, uh, woohoo purposes?), but then I discovered I could put the urn on it, and obviously I had to go with that!

Based on all the looks we've seen vampire serving in past rotations, I have to agree!

I think the key thing is that when they give us LGBTQ premades, it feels more normalized? Like you could theorteically make all of the premades gay if you wanted, but when there's no LGBTQ premades (like it TS2), it sort of comes across like straight is the norm, and you have to go against the premades' stories if you want to make them gay. I'm don't really play the premades often, but I like to stick to their original storylines when I can, so I like that I don't really have to mess with the TS4 ones to see some more LGBTQ sims in my game. :)

I made the mistake of checking the sims section on AO3 (I wanted to know if anyone had written any fic for it lol), and found a Caleb/Lilith fanfic instead. I have not been back to that section since. :lol:

Yesss, I am pleased to know that I'm not the only Magnus Bane fan here. <3 I am very tempted to give Diego Lobo a heavily tattooed boyfriend now...
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Coming in late...:D
Spoiler:
Irving:
It was so good to see the heist! Along with all of her livestream viewers :lol: Persephone and Aquila are cute together and I look forward to seeing more of Aquila in future updates! Same goes for Persephone, she's a really interesting sim with so many possibilities!

The Vatores:
Love that Death is casually watching TV in the first shot! Love that Lilith's cauldron matches her yellow aesthetic! I think I've settled on green at the moment for Lilith in my game, but I absolutely love her in yellow. I haven't had a cursed sim yet, but I have been making good use of the familiars :D The raven is perfect for Lilith! Also, I love your Caleb makeover! And I absolutely love Morgyn Ember - they seem like the perfect choice for Caleb! I also love that Lilith and Caleb got co-ordinated party looks :D They're really getting into this occult aesthetic! I love your idea as Diego Lobo being a Magnus Bane type warlock, that's brilliant!
Looking forward to seeing more! :)
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Paraneighbours (Rotation 12 - Winchester: 07/01/20)

Post by Heather »

Rotation 12 is up for the Winchesters!

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”